Well looky here at what we just found out. That chick Baylee Curran, the one who’s claiming that Chris Brown threatened her with a gun, is also wanted for questioning by the New York Police Department over a theft that occurred in 2013.
The story goes that while staying at the Plaza Hotel with friends, Curran snatched a $1K Louis Vutton purse from a woman in her party. According to reports, she then fled from the hotel with the purse, which contained cash, credit cards and a designer wallet.
Hotel security chased after Curran, who dropped the purse and managed to escape with its contents. Curran is still wanted for questioning by the NYPD and if she returns to the city, she can be picked up to be questioned by the police. One media outlet reported that the victim in the purse snatching filed a restraining order against Curran in Los Angeles. According to a representative for Curran, she was unaware that she is wanted for questioning by the NYPD and she is innocent of the crime.
The incident involving Chris Brown allegedly started when Curran was admiring a gold and diamond encrusted cross. Curran accused Brown of pointing a gun at her head and stopping her from leaving unless she signed a non-disclosure agreement.
As far as Brown’s current status, his attorney Mark Geragos tweeted this:
“Thanks to everyone for their support and well wishes. Chris is out and well. The allegations against him are demonstrably false.”
Brown, who was live on Instagram during an hours long standoff with police, took to Instagram again after he posted bail and was released.
1. Remy Ma1 of 32
2. Bobby ShmurdaSource:Bobby Shmurda Instagram 2 of 32
3. Apollo Nida was just sentenced to 8 years in prison for fraud.3 of 32
4. Darren Sharper is currently on trial for rape in several states.4 of 32
5. Justin Bieber has had some trouble with the law in the past for marijuana possession, drag racing and a number of other crimes.5 of 32
6. Ja Rule spent two years in prison for gun possession and tax evasion.6 of 32
7. Joseline Hernandez has spent some time in jail for prostitution prior to her Love & Hip Hop fame.7 of 32
8. Nene Leakes was charged with shoplifting in her early 20's.8 of 32
9. Chris Brown is currently in jail for violating his probation.9 of 32
10. Lindsay Lohan10 of 32
11. Wesley Snipes was convicted and spent some time in the big house.11 of 32
12. Ron Isley spent time in jail for tax evasion.12 of 32
13. Foxy Brown's numerous probation violations landed her in the slammer for a year (76 days in solitary confinement).(AP)13 of 32
14. A drunk Shia Labeouf was arrested for trespassing at a Walgreens. The store was closing and he refused to leave. (AP)14 of 32
15. OJ Simpson15 of 32
16. 50 Cent was arrested on drug charges and spent 6 months in an incarceration boot camp and earned his GED while there. AP16 of 32
17. Lil' Wayne served a year at Rikers for illegal gun possession & performed suicide watch with at-risk inmates. (AP)17 of 32
18. Ozzy Osbourne was arrested for peeing on the Alamo in San Antonio. He bragged about it & got a 20 yr. ban from the city. AP18 of 32
19. T.I. spent 11 months (the last time) in jail for probation violation. He is on the straight and narrow again. (AP)19 of 32
20. Martha Stewart was found guilty of insider trading and spent 5 months in federal prison & 2 years of supervised release. AP20 of 32
21. Gucci Mane has been in jail several times; drug possession, assault and probation violations. (AP)21 of 32
22. Nicole Richie only spent 82 minutes of her four-day sentence in jail for a DUI due to overcrowding in the system. (AP)22 of 32
23. Boy George got 15 months for chaining a male escort to a wall (without his consent) in his flat during a photo session.23 of 32
24. Lil’ Kim was at the very peak of her career when she was charged with conspiracy and perjury charges. She got 1 year & 1 day.24 of 32
25. Michelle Rodriguez has been in & out of jail four times: DUI, hit & run, probation violations, driving without a license.25 of 32
26. Kiefer Sutherland was charged with misdemeanor drunk driving in Los Angeles and spent 48 days in jail. (AP)26 of 32
27. Robert Downey Jr. spent 4 months in a LA jail and a year in prison for drugs and probation violations. He is doing well now.27 of 32
28. A hairdresser cashed an unauthorized check and Mystikal gave her a choice; jail or sex (not legal) and he got six years. (AP)28 of 32
29. Christian Slater was sentenced to three months in jail for assaulting his girlfriend & the man who tried to help her.29 of 32
30. Actor & comedian Tim Allen spent over two years in prison for cocaine possession (before he found fame). (AP)30 of 32
31. A drunk Edward Furlong was arrested for “freeing” a tank of lobsters in a Kentucky grocery store. (AP)31 of 32
32. Michael Vick spent 21 months in jail for financing a dog fighting business. He is out and doing well. Go Mike! (AP)32 of 32