African Pride (a Strength of Nature brand) is a proud sponsor of the 2016 Tom Joyner Family Reunion and will be giving out full sized products this year to all attendees! Charlene Dance talks to the Tom Joyner Morning Show about what the popular haircare brand has in store for this year’s Reunion.
“We’re so proud to be a sponsor of the Tom Joyner Family Reunion. We understand how important family is and we’re so excited to give out full size products to the attendees. We understand it’s not just mom, but it’s mom, dad and children, so we want to make sure the family has a mix of product they can use,” Dance said.
Click the link above to hear the entire interview.
6 Things You Should Know About Allstate Tom Joyner Family Reunion Newbie, Andra Day
1. She is a graduate of one of the country's most affluent art schools, San Diego School of Creative and Performing Arts.Source:Instagram 1 of 6
2. Stevie Wonder's (now ex) wife discovered her singing in MalibuSource:Rance Elgin 2 of 6
3. Her style and voice is inspired by Lucille Ball, Nina Simone and Etta James - surprised?Source:PR Photos 3 of 6
4. Only four months after releasing her debut album 'Cheers To The Fall', it was nominated for two GrammysSource:PR Photos 4 of 6
5. She toured with Lenny Kravitz in 2015Source:AP 5 of 6
6. Her lyrics are featured on over 40 million bottles of Coca Cola.Source:Instagram 6 of 6
(Photo Source: Courtesy)