BEVERLY HILLS, Calif. (AP) — Singer Ray J has pleaded not guilty to groping a woman at a Beverly Hills hotel bar and resisting arrest afterward.
Los Angeles County prosecutors say Ray J — whose legal name is William Ray Norwood — entered the plea Tuesday to misdemeanor charges of sexual battery, vandalism, battery on a police officer and resisting a peace officer.
He’s scheduled to return to court for a preliminary hearing Aug. 28.
Raj J was arrested May 30 after a woman said he groped her at a bar at the Beverly Wilshire Hotel.
Police say he refused to leave the bar when they arrived, became unruly and used his feet to shatter a patrol car window after being taken into custody.
Ray J is the brother of singer-actress Brandy Norwood.
Like BlackAmericaWeb.com on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter.
DO IT FOR THE 'GRAM: Celebrities Who Flaunt Their Wealth
20 photos Launch gallery
1 of 20
2. Khloe Kardashian shows off her diamonds
Source:Khloe Kardashian Instagram
2 of 20
3. Chris Brown shows off his baby blue Lamborghini
3 of 20
4. Tank shows off an expensive watch while in London
4 of 20
5. J-Lo shows off her diamond encrusted emerald jewels before heading to the Teen Choice Awards
5 of 20
6. Cynthia Bailey shows off her shoe closet
6 of 20
7. Kim Kardashian vacations in Thailand
7 of 20
8. Oprah has dinner in the deserts of Ghana
8 of 20
9. Evelyn Lozada hops on her private plane with her son Carl Jr.
9 of 20
10. Birdman shows off in a custom convertible sports car
10 of 20
11. Paris Hilton shows off her cherry red Porsche and custom made Spyder
11 of 20
12. Diddy and his yacht
12 of 20
13. 50 Cent takes a quick photo before hopping on his private jet
13 of 20
14. Porsha Stewart gets her hair and makeup done at home
14 of 20
15. Ray J and his girlfriend show off their custom Rolex's
15 of 20
16. Tyrese visits Dubai
16 of 20
17. Kobe and Vanessa have dinner with Christian Louboutin
17 of 20
18. Nene Leakes flaunts her new Hermes perfume from her hubby.
18 of 20
19. Kevin Hart poses in front of his brand new 2015 Ferrari
19 of 20
20. Floyd Mayweather shows off his beach style with custom Louis Vuitton towels
20 of 20