More clips have leaked from the Brandy interview for Oprah’s Where Are They Now? series which airs Sundays at 9 p.m. In 2006, Brandy was involved in a car accident on a Los Angeles highway.
Right before the New Year, Brandy was driving her 2007 Range Rover on the 405 Freeway when she failed to brake in time to avoid slowing traffic.
She hit the car directly in front of her, which set off a chain reaction that led to the car driven by Awatef Aboudihaj, hitting the center divider where it was hit by another car.
Aboudihaj, 38, a married mother of two, died of her injuries the next day.
Brandy was never accused of any crime and later settled with Aboudihaj’s family in a wrongful death suit, providing $300,000 each to Aboudihaj’s two sons.
At the time, Brandy was reviled by the media, who accused her of being responsible for the accident.
Celebs Who Are Getting Better with Time
1. Vanessa Williams, Then1 of 28
2. Vanessa Williams, Now2 of 28
3. Morris Chestnut, Then3 of 28
4. Morris Chestnut, Now4 of 28
5. Jada Pinkett-Smith, Then5 of 28
6. Jada Pinkett-Smith, Now6 of 28
7. MC LYTE, Then7 of 28
8. MC LYTE, Now8 of 28
9. Angela Bassett, Then9 of 28
10. Angela Bassett, Now10 of 28
11. Nia Long, Then11 of 28
12. Nia Long, Now12 of 28
13. Will Smith, Then13 of 28
14. Will Smith, Now14 of 28
15. Janet Jackson, Then15 of 28
16. Janet Jackson, Now16 of 28
17. Queen Latifah, Then17 of 28
18. Queen Latifah, Now18 of 28
19. Denzel Washington, Then19 of 28
20. Denzel Washington, Now20 of 28
21. Taraji p. Henson, Then21 of 28
22. Taraji p. Henson, Now22 of 28
23. Oprah Winfrey, Then23 of 28
24. Oprah Winfrey, Now24 of 28
25. Bern Nadette Stanis, Then25 of 28
26. Bern Nadette Stanis, Now26 of 28
27. Kenya Moore, ThenSource:Instagram 27 of 28
28. Kenya Moore, NowSource:Instagram 28 of 28