Wendy Williams is a successful talk show host and she just celebrated her 50th birthday in style But along the way she’s made plenty of enemies for her gossipy chitchat about various celebrities. Evelyn Lozada came at her hard via Twitter after Wendy called her new son with baseball star Carl Crawford a “paycheck” baby.

The latest celebrity who’s upset with Wendy is Real Housewives of Atlanta star Nene Leakes, known for a throwing a little shade of her own.

Why is Leakes mad? It seems Wendy had something to say about Leakes’ stylistic choices. Specifically, Leakes graffiti-altered Hermes Birkin bag which was, um, altered, shall we say with drawn-on quotes that Leakes made famous on RHOA. Wendy asked her audience what they thought of the bag, then compared it to one that Kim Kardashian did some time ago.

Apparently, Leakes didn’t like it and she responded via her blog first saying – “Don’t come for me, WENDELL” via Twitter.

Wendy I am sure people think that I’ve done something to you, maybe we had a beef or I slept with your man but none of that is true! I’ve actually only been nice to you! I gave you a beautiful black $3,200 Celine Phantom Bag to celebrate your 500th show but you haven’t spoken of that! But what you have chosen to do is constantly speak negative of me and lie on me! What you need to do is stop spewing hate! When it comes to gossip you are the lowest of the low! I know you hate because I turned down the chance to come on your Talk Show and I am sure you’re scared I will take your place (I know you have heard! Ummhmm wink wink) BE SCARED! I have a clothing line on HSN coming out in a few days and I know it must be hard for a black woman to support another black woman but you should try it sometime. PS: My Birkin is being turned into a work of art to raise money for a worthy charity something you fail to mention on your show! I don’t have one Birkin I have five now run tell that WIG.

Want to see the bag? Click over.

Oh, ladies, can’t we all just get along? No word from Wendy yet, but if we were you, we’d check out the next “Hot Topics.”

Nene-Leakes-Birkin-Bag

19 thoughts on “Bloop! Nene Leakes Reads Wendy Williams Over Bag [PHOTO]

1. Ms. M on said:

NeNe you are a beautiful successful black mature women who should learn to excerise some class, the things that come out of your mouth makes you look like a ghetto hot mess, learn to take the high road sometimes and stop speaking so mean. Wendy Williams has a talk show that has been made popular by gossip, why would she not comment on that ulgy bag?

2. I watched that episode. The story was already online before Wendy addressed it. I’m pretty sure Nene took offence to Wendy comparing her money to Kim’s money. Most people that have real money is a lot quiet about it.

3. Wendy needs to shut up. Wearing those tiny dresses & skirts & tugging on them during the show. The nerve of her. She’s always hating on the sisters. Her so called ” cohost” need to STOP making her think she’s all that. They only keep her on the air because they don’t have anything else for that time slot. Sha acts like she’s still on the drugs she loved so much. I’m just saying!

4. Thatmanbolt on said:

Ugly as wendy Williams is she shouldn’t talk about anybody! Her man is still there because she rich! Wouldn’t you? She talks about farting and other nasty stuff on her awful show! Don’t worry, after a few more years he will be gone! I won’t blame him. If I had to wake up next to that!

5. redbone1954 on said:

Well I’m not a fan of NeNe but I am really glad that she came for Wendell I do not like her at all I guess you should not come for NeNe unless she calls for you huh?????LOL what a hot mess

6. OMG….Does NeNe (aka Nathan) really want to hint at getting a talk show…you have to learn to speak correctly first….(bridemaid)…I’m happy that NeNe is pushing to get ahead in this cold and calculating world, but she has stepped on so many toes to get where she is…she should know the game by now.

Wendy is an entertainer as well. Yes, she can be very out-spoken at times, but when a celebrity puts their business, pictures & blogs out there, expect to be talked about. It’s part of the game !

7. How in the hell did these two Neanderthals get such a large audience? The thought that I could be standing, sitting or even jogging beside someone who considers this crap to be entertainment makes me want to become a hermit. BTW. That is one butt-ugly ass piece of arts and crafts.

8. i like it (the bag) nene seems cool and real, wendy not so much ijs.team nene all the way🙂. i would watch a talk show with her hosting, I can’t with wendy anymore so done with him i mean her?????

9. seriously on said:

I noticed Wendy only goes after Black Women, Teresa Guiduce plead guilty along with her husband to fraud, identity theft and is facing prison time…Wendy have no advice to her as she does Phaedra, Nene, Kenya and Cynthia…She have attacked all the RHOA, nothing on the Jersey, Hollywood housewives…Really Wendy…Nothing is sadder.

• June on said:

You are absolutely right! Not that it will make a difference, but I will not watch her show anymore. WF love it when BF demean one another.

10. seriously on said:

What is truly sad is that women still resort and act towards each other with the mean teenager mentality well into their 30,40, 50 etc,,,,,Failing to realize it hurts all females and you turn your own daughter into this mess…Only thing you have accomplished is lowering your own self-worth.

11. Toni on said:

I hope NeNe isn’t hinting that she is getting a talk show?! Good grief, I hope not. That’s the last thing we need… another big mouth, mean spirited woman pretending to be a journalist who can’t put a sentence together (but swears she’s well spoken). Also, NeNe may want to be careful when shooting out the man references at Wendy. IJS.

• ” Also, NeNe may want to be careful when shooting out the man references at Wendy.” Exactly! They both look like trans….