Man look…nobody has time has time for this! According to TMZ, Beyonce‘s dad, Mathew Knowles, has been sued by a second woman who claims he fathered her kid … and she wants her money!
TMZ says they have confirmed that TaQoya Branscomb filed legal docs in Texas that claim Mathew got her pregnant in 2010. This would be the same year Beyonce’s mom, Tina Knowles filed for divorce!
Tina filed because she found out Mathew was cheating on her with another woman whom he knocked up…but this might mean that he potentially had two side-pieces out there pregnant at the exact same time!
And even worse…this chick is YOUNGER than Beyonce!
The 30-year-old allegedly told TMZ that she was a lingerie model but is now a real estate agent. So what does that mean exactly? Was she like a real model or was she a “Twitter Model” with dirty clothes in the corner of the pic that she took herself?
Mathew famously acknowledged in 2010 that Baby Mama #2 Alexsandra Wright did indeed have his seed and he was ordered to pay $12K a month in child support, but that was reduced to $2,485 after Beyonce fired him and his income stream dried up.
Branscomb is asking for a DNA test, a declaration of paternity and child support.
Well, now the question is going to be why did she wait so long to come forward?! This ought to be good!
Grab some pillows and a soft blanky and get extra comfy…because something tells us we are going to be camped out in this story for a while!
Who's The Daddy? Famous Paternity Cases
1. Organizers of a DNA test confirmed Thursday that the test proved the Michael Jackson is Brandon Howard’s biological father.1 of 20
2. TMZ reported that comedian Mike Epps was hit with a paternity suit in 2008. No word on if the child ended up being his or not.2 of 20
3. Married NFL baller Arian Foster got his mistress pregnant and she went to the news claiming that he tried to force her to get an abortion. Once their child is born, she plans on suing for child support and confirming his DNA.3 of 20
4. Mathew Knowles officially became a father again (to a son) in 2010 after DNA test came back positive. (AP)4 of 20
5. A waitress filed paternity charges against Marc Anthony in Miami. DNA tests proved he was not the father.5 of 20
6. Rae Carruth is serving 18 years (for murder) because he didn't want to submit DNA or pay child support.6 of 20
7. Michael Jordan took Karla Knafel to court after a DNA test proved he wasn't the father of her child. The court agreed.7 of 20
8. Marsha Hunt had Jagger in court for 9 years before he was finally ordered to pay child support. (AP)8 of 20
9. Mariah Yeater dropped a paternity suit against Justin Bieber & her lawyers withdrew from the case in 2011. (AP)9 of 20
10. Jagger got a girlfriend pregnant while he was married. DNA test were positive & he was ordered to pay child support.10 of 20
11. Autumn Jackson tried to extort money from Cosby claiming he was her dad. He offered DNA but she would not. She went to jail.11 of 20
12. DMX was ordered to pay $5,000 a month to Davita Oden after DNA tests proved he was the father of her 4-year-old.12 of 20
13. DMX claimed that Monique Wayne must have raped him & got pregnant - he was ordered to pay 1.5M in damages plus child support.13 of 20
14. Natalie Fears filed a $12M paternity suit against Mike Tyson but DNA test results proved he was not the father. (AP)14 of 20
15. After his death, DNA proved that James Brown was the father of Tomi Rae Hynie's six year old son. (AP)15 of 20
16. Jill Miskelly filed suit against Busta Rhymes & the DNA results showed a 99.9964% chance he was the father.16 of 20
17. Steve Jobs took two years before he acknowledged his daughter Lisa with artist Chrisann Brennan. DNA test were positive.17 of 20
18. After Anna Nicole passed, five men claimed to be Dannielyn's Dad, but only Larry Birkhead's DNA was a match. (AP)18 of 20
19. A woman was ordered to pay Keanu Reeves legal expenses after DNA test results proved he had not fathered her 4 kids.19 of 20
20. ODB died in 2004 and his widow Icelene Jones stored his DNA just in case any baby mamas came forward. (AP)20 of 20