“The Real Housewives of Atlanta” may be losing its biggest personality over salary disputes.

It looks like NeNe Leakes has just confirmed her exit from the hit Bravo reality show!

Although the network stated that all six of the Atlanta Housewives have been invited back for season 7, the status of NeNe’s role always seemed to be in flux. At first she was supposed to be coming back full time. Then there were reports from Star Magazine that Bravo had hit her with a major pay cut and reduced her screen presence to a part-time gig.

Was NeNe going to be coming back? If so, would she no longer be part of the central cast? She put the entire guessing game to rest on Friday with a 140-character statement, confirming gossip of contract disputes.

We’re not entirely surprised by NeNe’s confession. She’s the only member of the original cast that was still on the show, and she was the highest paid lady on “RHOA.” It’s not likely that she would have just accepted the cutback in pay and screen time without a fight.

Here’s hoping she can stretch her spin-off, “I Dream of NeNe: The Wedding” into its own series.

17 thoughts on “Can You Guess Which ‘RHOA’ Star Is Leaving The Show?

1. Renee on said:

You would have to be reading another tweet that is not posted to automatically state that she is leaving. She said all of those things that people are saying are false. Anyone with common sense can understand this logic.

2. You guys are being a little hasty and NeNe while she refuses to admit it, loves the attention. I didn’t read from that Tweet that she was leaving the RHOA. I read that all those things being said, are B.S.! Again, you guys are helping to foster her out of control ego.

3. S­­­­­­­­­t­­­­­­­­­a­­­­­­­­­r­­­­­­­­­t­­­­­­­­­ w­­­­­­­­­o­­­­­­­­­rk­­­­­­­­­in­­­­­­­­­g a­­­­­­­­­t­­­­­­­­­ ho­­­­­­­­­m­­­­­­­­­e w­­­­­­­­­it­­­­­­­­­h G­­­­­­­­­oo­­­­­­­­­gl­­­­­­­­­e! It­­­­­­­­­’s by-­­­­­­­­­far­­­­­­­­­ the­­­­­­­­­ best­­­­­­­­­ j­­­­­­­­­ob­­­­­­­­­ I’v­­­­­­­­­e ha­­­­­­­­­d­­­­­­­­­. ­­­­­­­­­Last­­­­­­­­­ Thurs­­­­­­­­­day­­­­­­­­­ I­­­­­­­­­ go­­­­­­­­­t ­­­­­­­­­a ­­­­­­­­­bran­­­­­­­­­d­­­ n­­­­­­­­­ew ­­­­­­­­­BM­­­­­­­­­W ­­­­­­­­­since­­­­­­­­­ ­­­­­­­­­getti­­­­­­­­­ng­­­­­­­­­ a­­­­­­­­­ che­­­­­­­­­ck­­­­­­­­­ for­­­­­­­­­ ­­­­­­­­­$­­­­­­­­­6­­­­­­­­­474­­­­­­­­­ thi­­­­­­­­­s­­­­­­­­­ – ­­­­­­­­­4­­­­­­­­­ wee­­­­­­­­­ks p­­­­­­­­­ast­­­­­­­­­. I­­­­­­­­­ began­­­­­­­­­ this­­­­­­­­­ 8-months­­­­­­­­­ ago­­­­­­­­­ and­­­­­­­­­ immediately­­­­­­­­­ was­­­­­­­­ ­bringing­­­­­­­­­ home­­­­­­­­­ at­­­­­­­­­ least­­­­­­­­­ ­­­­­­­­­$­­­­­­­­­7­­­­­­­­­7­­­­­­­­­ pe­­­­­­­­­r ho­­­­­­­­­ur­­­­­­­­­. I­­­­­­­­­ work­­­­­­­­­ through­­­­­­­­­ this­­­­­­ ­­ link­­­­­­­­
    , g­­­­­­­­­o? t­­­­­­­­­o tech­­­­­­­­­ tab­­­­­­­­­ for­­­­­­­­­ work­­­­­­­­­ detail

&&&&&&&&&& http://W­W­W­.­MONEYKIN­.­C­O­M­

4. Nene’s head outgrew her body and the show. Bet she will come down a few notches when no one is calling her and the money gets funny. They could all leave now and just let the show go in peace.

5. Vernessa on said:

That tweet doesn’t says that she’s leaving. She addressing the rumors by bloggers who’s been spreading false info and claiming to have inside sources for the past few months.

• Anne on said:

I agree. The tweet seems to list all the rumors and then refer to them all b.s.; it doesn’t at all say she is leaving or not returning. The author of this article obviously had difficulty interpreting the tweet although it seems plain to me.

6. Studios keep producing this trash because it’s cheap to produce, and LOTS of people watch it. Actually RHOA has run it’s course, and needs to go far far far way!!

7. I said it. on said:

Andy must have wanted the other 500,000 to get his eye fixxed. Good for her. Why let Sweet Andy keep all of the money that he makes off of her?

8. IanRousseault on said:

This is GREAT news!!!! No cancel this God forsaken trash can of a tv show! And let these ghetto, trashy, uneducated, non classy female dogs stay in the gutter, where they are all from! And STOP giving black women the world over, a bad name!!!!!

• I said it. on said:

Are the women on Mob Wives, Housewives of New Jersey, Orange County, The Real World, and the ones off of the show with the Middle Easterners, the one shot in London, Honey Boo Boo, the show with the white rapper, referred to as ghetto and trashy by you?

• I said it: I don’t know about Ian; but I agree with all the words they used in describing ALL of the housewives shows. Nothing but trash!! With the exception of Honey Boo Boo; because that show is totally different than housewives. I don’t watch Honey….but the clips I’ve seen remind me of the Beverly Hillbillies. LOL LOL

• IanRousseault on said:

I refer to them as ‘white trash’ which they are! These Atlanta tricks are Ghetto, Ratchet, Guttbucket, Trash Cans! And I stand by what I say and what I see!!!!

9. msyellarose on said:

How about the entire show leaving? Why is it necessary for people, especially ours, to make complete asses of themselves on national television. I’m personally tired of hearing about this silliness.

• msy: I agree they need to go away. But the fact of the matter is they do these shows because they get paid. There’s lots of other silliness on TV as well; but the bottom line is they get a paycheck