The second to youngest Jenner probably didn’t think she’d be the subject of water cooler talk after a barely there dress she wore on the red carpet of the MuchMusic Video Awards garnered much attention.
But then again, maybe our reaction was just what
Kris she wanted.
The 18-year-old aspiring model hosted the Canadian award show along with her little sister Kylie but it was Kendall Jenner‘s dress that stole the show.
Wearing a floor-length gown accompanies with two very high splits that exposed her pelvic bones, Kendall made it very obvious that she went commando for the event.
This isn’t the first time the reality star has come under fire for being too sexy.
She captioned the photo:
why do one slit when you can do TWO!? #MMVAs
Kendall regularly posts photos on her Instagram of her in teeny weeny bikini’s, even going so far as to pose topless for an upcoming photo shoot.
Then there was the time she wore a sheer top (sans bra) as she modeled Marc Jacobs’s Fall 2014 collection during Fashion Week.
It’s clear the girl has a killer body, but 18 seems a bit young for so much of it to be on display.
While she’s clearly got the look of a high fashion model, do you think her overtly sexual image is okay at her age?
The Best Celebrity 'Sexy' Faces
1. Amber RileySource:Instagram 1 of 15
2. CassieSource:Instagram 2 of 15
3. ChanelSource:Instagram 3 of 15
4. CiaraSource:Instagram 4 of 15
5. Elle VarnerSource:Instagram 5 of 15
6. Keke PalmerSource:Instagram 6 of 15
7. Kelly RowlandSource:Instagram 7 of 15
8. Keri HilsonSource:Instagram 8 of 15
9. Lala AnthonySource:Instagram 9 of 15
10. Lance GrossSource:Instagram 10 of 15
11. NellySource:Instagram 11 of 15
12. RihannaSource:Instagram 12 of 15
13. Tamera Mowry-HouselySource:Instagram 13 of 15
14. Terrence JSource:Instagram 14 of 15
15. Toya WrightSource:Instagram 15 of 15
REGISTER NOW for the 2014 Allstate Tom Joyner Family Reunion taking place August 28- September 1, 2014 in Orlando, Florida! For booking information, call 407-248-9191.
Photo Source: Instagram, PR Photos, Associated Press)