This is one of the wildest tales we’ve heard in more than a little while! Apparently after a woman developed a “catfish” persona on Facebook to find out what her niece was doing online, she uncovered a dark plot that ended in her young relative’s arrest.
According to The Huntsville Times, 19-year-old Marissa Williams moved into her aunt’s home in Fosters, Alabama in April of this year. Her aunt claimed that Williams brought home strangers she met on Facebook.
The aunt confronted her niece about the strange men and asked her not to bring them into their home any further. Williams decided to block her aunt on Facebook instead of honoring her request.
According to her deposition, the aunt created a fake profile on the social media site to find out what she was being blocked from viewing. She pretended to be a younger guy named Tre ‘Topdog’ Ellis and reached out to her niece on Facebook. The two began chatting on the social medium not long after.
Williams, thinking she was speaking to the fictional Ellis, allegedly gave out her phone number, address and an invitation to come over to the house and drink. Her aunt claims she even offered sex in exchange for payment of her cell phone bill.
Then, it got worse. Williams wrote to ‘Tre’ to tell him she couldn’t stand her family and wanted to take off with him. If her aunt tried to stop him, Williams allegedly wrote, he should shoot and kill her.
DOH! Can you even imagine reading that on your laptop in front of the TV while the person writing it is in the next room? Wow!
Her aunt told investigators the messages from her niece grew more sinister when Williams gave ‘Tre’ the location of her aunt’s bedroom and began planning her death — her aunt’s fiance would die first, her cousin second and even the family dog had to die. As the killing spree was carried out, Williams would be packing the car for their escape, according to court documents.
Her aunt contacted authorities, and Williams was arrested for the solicitation of murder and jailed on $30,000 bond.
So let us get this straight. You are nineteen supposed to be grown years old and people who are not even your parents took you in and looked out for you. So your answer for repaying this kindness was to bring strange internet men off the streets into their house and trade sex for favors right there in the home? Then, when your aunt simply asks you not to do this anymore because it’s dangerous you set a plot in motion to kill her, everyone she loves and the dog too! Good luck with the insanity plea…if you weren’t thinking of it…you may as well go ahead…you have a great shot at getting it from what we can see!
Also On Black America Web:
This Week’s Celebrity Instagrams (6/18-6/24)
25 photos Launch gallery
1. Me & the homie @jaleelwhite #RujohnFoundation Happy to be in Jamaica! Good times
1 of 25
2 of 25
3 of 25
4 of 25
5. Good Morning. Early day in Detroit! Making press rounds for @thebossnetwork's Ladies That Lead Tour. Thank you @traycemadre and @colourbynumbr for my glam.
5 of 25
6. POWER the best show on TV @djenvy, Queens we so big out here. #EFFENVODKA #FRIGO
6 of 25
7. They said u lost a step, wasn't explosive as once was, the best days was in the real view, questioned your drive, your leadership, your commitment, you don't have killer instinct, going back home is the worst mistake in your career, he got the coach fired, players traded, won't work between him and Kyrie, Him and Kev won't work, love your teammates to much, there's no way he can deliver a championship in his hometown, etc etc etc.... But guess what THATS NONE OF MY BUSINESS #StriveForGreatness #ThisOneIsForTheLand #PutSomeRespeckOnMyName Hahahaha!!! Yes sir
7 of 25
8. Oooooh weeee this man right here is responsible for at least three of our four babies!! #JOE ❤❤❤🎤 #rnb #king #voicelikebutter #ForPeetesSake
8 of 25
9. Hanging with my @abcnetwork family! @abcunclebuck tonite y'all check us out ! @anthonyanderson @traceeellisross
9 of 25
10. My broski ( @sayeedshahidi ) and I are on Top 5 Live on @go90 at 5 (which is super duper close)! Make sure to tune in :) #UncleBuck #Blackish
10 of 25
11. Lights out💤 #GoodNight
11 of 25
12. Late nights mornings
12 of 25
13. Ran into the lovely talented @siedahgarrett on this brutiful favvuz deh!
13 of 25
14. #halal #love #thedargans #kattwilliamsSHOW #mashallah when that Jennah piece HIT!! @sweetjennahcollection glasses by @baddieglamaccessories LIZ 😍 @dynamiteko top @dazzledmv and jeans @thevision414 and shoes: @louboutinworld
14 of 25
15. Big Hair and Optical Illusions #OceanDrive #MiamiLiving #coverparty
15 of 25
16. MAMA and THE SAVAGES ... ⚓️ #supportyourlocalgirlgang
16 of 25
17. From the bottom of my ❤️, thank you new followers & old! & hello fellow night owls! #grateful #racheltrue #naturalhair #curlyhair #curlygirl #healthyhair
17 of 25
18. I feel so grateful because I met these amazing young minds, visiting from Houston TX, during their college tour stop today at #usc.These students are ALL extraordinary and embody academic excellence so I'm humbled to have shared a few moments with them to applaud and celebrate their bright futures ahead! Thank you @EmergeFellows for inviting me to speak and blessing me with your love and attention this afternoon!
18 of 25
19. Happy Fathers Day Pops. U taught me how to be a man. Lessons of love, hard work & gratefulness. Sorry the fishing didn't stick. LOL. I Love U!
19 of 25
20. Sky Zone and Ice Cream! Best Fathers Day Ever!! Photo credit @mariahcarey
20 of 25
21. Look what finally came in the mail 😎 #mtvmovieawards2016 💥+🌽! #straightouttacompton
21 of 25
22. Claudia Jordan: ....
22 of 25
23. 'Member that time I almost knocked a bajillion dollar camera off the car? Really? Yeah, me neither! #Greenleaf Episode 2 comin atcha!
23 of 25
24. Full of love. #birthday #Cabo
24 of 25
25. Oh hey! Look who just joined Snapchat
25 of 25