FLAGSTAFF, Ariz. (AP) — An Arizona woman eating at Burger King says she found a razor blade in her salad.

Jennifer Ashley tells KTVK-TV she immediately showed the manager Wednesday at a Flagstaff branch of the fast-foot chain.

Burger King says an employee admitted the blade left on a shelf accidentally fell into a tub of lettuce. The company says razor blades are not allowed in or near food preparation areas.

The employee has since been fired.

Ashley says she received a refund and a free salad. She says she doesn’t plan to press charges. She just wants people to be aware of what they are eating, even in a restaurant.

Like BlackAmericaWeb.com on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter.

(Photo Source: Thinkstock)

Also On Black America Web:

Add Your Comment

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

×
Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 3,817 other followers