The fifth anniversary of Michael Jackson’s death is just days away.
Now, Conrad Murray, the man who was convicted of involuntary manslaughter in Jackson’s death, wants to tell his side.
Murray is releasing a video on a website he created.
That’s from a video on the website “DoctorConradMurrayTalks.com”.
In the video Conrad Murray goes into detail about almost every piece of evidence brought against him during the trial.
He starts with the biggest piece of evidence, the one that was discussed most, and the role the surgical Anesthetic Propofol played in Michael Jackson’s death.
The video then shows a full screen graphic which reads, “What you’re about to witness is a profoundly disturbing example of judicial corruption. Injustice, prejudice, deception and unjust punishment craftily pervade many societies. Be aware, this to can happen to you.”
The video then goes on for an hour and a half discussing Michael Jackson’s chronic insomnia, how a plan was devised to ween him from the use of Propofol and other drugs.
Murray states that the prosecution and its witnesses were in collusion against him.
I spoke with Dr. Murray last night and asked him why he was so adamant about releasing this video and telling his side of the story.
He told me exclusively that “the purpose for releasing this video to the world is to highlight the injustices, deception, tampering with evidence, and obstruction of justice in the trial that led to my unjust conviction and incarceration, and above all it is to demonstrate my innocence.”
Two and a half years after he was found guilty and five years after Jackson’s death, Dr. Murray still calls Michael Jackson one of his best friends and believes the system failed him, Dr. Murray.
He cannot get back the more than two years he spent in prison.
But he does appear to be trying to rewrite his history in the court of public opinion.
Can he change that?
We’ll see soon enough after people watch and analyze the video and after he starts a media campaign that we’ll all witness very soon.
Like BlackAmericaWeb.com on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter.
Also On Black America Web:
This Week’s Celebrity Instagrams (6/18-6/24)
25 photos Launch gallery
1. Me & the homie @jaleelwhite #RujohnFoundation Happy to be in Jamaica! Good times
1 of 25
2 of 25
3 of 25
4 of 25
5. Good Morning. Early day in Detroit! Making press rounds for @thebossnetwork's Ladies That Lead Tour. Thank you @traycemadre and @colourbynumbr for my glam.
5 of 25
6. POWER the best show on TV @djenvy, Queens we so big out here. #EFFENVODKA #FRIGO
6 of 25
7. They said u lost a step, wasn't explosive as once was, the best days was in the real view, questioned your drive, your leadership, your commitment, you don't have killer instinct, going back home is the worst mistake in your career, he got the coach fired, players traded, won't work between him and Kyrie, Him and Kev won't work, love your teammates to much, there's no way he can deliver a championship in his hometown, etc etc etc.... But guess what THATS NONE OF MY BUSINESS #StriveForGreatness #ThisOneIsForTheLand #PutSomeRespeckOnMyName Hahahaha!!! Yes sir
7 of 25
8. Oooooh weeee this man right here is responsible for at least three of our four babies!! #JOE ❤❤❤🎤 #rnb #king #voicelikebutter #ForPeetesSake
8 of 25
9. Hanging with my @abcnetwork family! @abcunclebuck tonite y'all check us out ! @anthonyanderson @traceeellisross
9 of 25
10. My broski ( @sayeedshahidi ) and I are on Top 5 Live on @go90 at 5 (which is super duper close)! Make sure to tune in :) #UncleBuck #Blackish
10 of 25
11. Lights out💤 #GoodNight
11 of 25
12. Late nights mornings
12 of 25
13. Ran into the lovely talented @siedahgarrett on this brutiful favvuz deh!
13 of 25
14. #halal #love #thedargans #kattwilliamsSHOW #mashallah when that Jennah piece HIT!! @sweetjennahcollection glasses by @baddieglamaccessories LIZ 😍 @dynamiteko top @dazzledmv and jeans @thevision414 and shoes: @louboutinworld
14 of 25
15. Big Hair and Optical Illusions #OceanDrive #MiamiLiving #coverparty
15 of 25
16. MAMA and THE SAVAGES ... ⚓️ #supportyourlocalgirlgang
16 of 25
17. From the bottom of my ❤️, thank you new followers & old! & hello fellow night owls! #grateful #racheltrue #naturalhair #curlyhair #curlygirl #healthyhair
17 of 25
18. I feel so grateful because I met these amazing young minds, visiting from Houston TX, during their college tour stop today at #usc.These students are ALL extraordinary and embody academic excellence so I'm humbled to have shared a few moments with them to applaud and celebrate their bright futures ahead! Thank you @EmergeFellows for inviting me to speak and blessing me with your love and attention this afternoon!
18 of 25
19. Happy Fathers Day Pops. U taught me how to be a man. Lessons of love, hard work & gratefulness. Sorry the fishing didn't stick. LOL. I Love U!
19 of 25
20. Sky Zone and Ice Cream! Best Fathers Day Ever!! Photo credit @mariahcarey
20 of 25
21. Look what finally came in the mail 😎 #mtvmovieawards2016 💥+🌽! #straightouttacompton
21 of 25
22. Claudia Jordan: ....
22 of 25
23. 'Member that time I almost knocked a bajillion dollar camera off the car? Really? Yeah, me neither! #Greenleaf Episode 2 comin atcha!
23 of 25
24. Full of love. #birthday #Cabo
24 of 25
25. Oh hey! Look who just joined Snapchat
25 of 25