Rapper/actor T.I., embroiled in controversy and speculation about his marriage to Tameka “Tiny” Harris finally gave his side of the story of the now infamous brawl with Floyd Mayweather that took place in a Las Vegas Fatburgers. While cryptic posts have flown back and forth on social media from both T.I. and Tiny, neither has confirmed or denied publicly that their marriage is in trouble.
However, a brawl complete with thrown chairs did take place with Mayweather, who had taken a photo with Tiny before the fight broke out. T.I. went on Vine to refute rumors that he’d been touched up by Mayweather and had two Black eyes. Finally a TMZ photographer caught up with T.I. in New York and got some of the answers fans had been waiting for.
So, are T.I. and Tiny OK? Was this a beef between two men blown out of porportion?
Or is this all just a publicity stunt to keep viewers interested in their reality TV show? Tell us what you think!
Like BlackAmericaWeb.com on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter.
A Tribute To Black Families Part III
20 photos Launch gallery
1. The Game
1 of 20
2. Tamera Mowry Housley
2 of 20
3. Jennifer Hudson
3 of 20
4. Niecy Nash and her youngest daughter
4 of 20
5. Laila Ali
5 of 20
6. The Campbells
6 of 20
7. Nene and Greg Leakes
7 of 20
8. Omar and Keisha Epps and their daughter
8 of 20
9. Flex Alexander, his wife Shanice and their family
9 of 20
10. Amare Stoudemire, his wife Alexis and their family
10 of 20
11. Lisa Leslie, her husband and kids
11 of 20
12. Niecy Nash and her daughter
12 of 20
13. Usher and his sons
13 of 20
14. Swizz, his wife Alicia and their son Egypt
14 of 20
15. Swizz Beatz and his sons
15 of 20
16. Gabrielle Union, Dwayne Wade and their family.
16 of 20
17. Mariah Carey and Dem Babies
17 of 20
18. Monica and her youngest Lailah
18 of 20
19. The Harts
19 of 20
20. Tamar Braxton
20 of 20