NEW YORK (AP) — Tyra Banks will lead a new television show with a panel of experts talking about fashion, entertainment and other lifestyle topics starting next year.
Disney-ABC Domestic Television said Friday it would distribute the daytime show to television stations across the country. It will be similar to “The View” or “The Talk” with a group of hosts, and Banks will be executive producer of the show along with being on the air. Other panelists were not named on Friday.
The popular model is also the creator of the competition show “America’s Next Top Model,” which currently airs in 186 countries.
The company said the show, which doesn’t have a name yet, will “motivate people to improve and enhance their lives by providing cutting edge guidance.”
Super Hot Black Models
1. Jessica White was discovered at age 13 and landed her first job modeling for Vogue.1 of 20
2. Tyson Beckford is an American fashion model best known for his days on the Ralph Lauren runway.2 of 20
3. Selita Ebanks is a Cayman born British model and actress best known for her days as a Victoria's Secret Angel.3 of 20
4. Kimora Lee Simmons is a former fashion model. She began her career at age 14 with a modeling contract with Chanel.4 of 20
5. Jourdan Dunn was discovered in 2006 and became the first black woman to walk the Prada runway in 2008.5 of 20
6. Eva Marcille is a fashion model who is best known for winning the third cycle of America's Next Top Model.6 of 20
7. Bre Scullark is signed to Ford models and is known for her time spent on America's Next Top Model.7 of 20
8. Naomi Sims began her career as the first Black supermodel. (Photo: EURweb.com)8 of 20
9. Michael Baisden Is Bringing His Family To The 2014 Allstate Tom Joyner Family Reunion9 of 20
10. Beverly Johnson made history when she appeared on the cover of Vogue. (AP)10 of 20
11. Businesswoman, actress and model Iman was a favorite with top designers. (AP)11 of 20
12. Tyra Banks was the first Black to grace the cover of S.I. (AP)12 of 20
13. Supermodel Naomi Campbell began modeling at the age of 15. (AP)13 of 20
14. Sudanese supermodel Alek Wek was discovered when she was 18. (AP)14 of 20
15. Ethiopian born model Liya Kebede has had a very successful career as model. (AP)15 of 20
16. Chanel Iman perhaps best known for her work for Victoria's Secret. (AP)16 of 20
17. Joan Smalls ranked #2 model in the world according to models.com. (AP)17 of 20
18. Model Sessilee Lopez has a Dominican and Portuguess background. (AP)18 of 20
19. Roshumba also appreared in Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue. (AP)19 of 20
20. Michael Baisden Is Bringing His Family To The 2014 Allstate Tom Joyner Family Reunion20 of 20
REGISTER NOW for the 2014 Allstate Tom Joyner Family Reunion taking place August 28- September 1, 2014 in Orlando, Florida! For booking information, call 407-248-9191.
(Photo Source: AP)