Fitness expert, Sloan Luckie, shares his latest quick exercise and food tips for optimal health.
Luckie’s Exercise Tip: Running Crunch
- Tones abs and obliques (muscles along sides of torso)
- Builds core ( abs/lower back)
HOW TO DO
1. Sit on buttocks and lean back until abs are fully contracted.
2. With legs in mid-air and knees slightly bent, balance on the space between your buttock/tail bone. This is the starting position.
3. In a running motion, raise right knee while swinging left arm, then raise left knee while swinging right arm. That is one rep.