Kevin Hart has made it pretty clear via Twitter that he did not want anyone to “laugh at his pain” as it pertained to his ex-wife and her accusations made against him in a recent TV interview. Why is anyone interviewing her in the first place you ask? Well, it’s because Torrei Hart, is a new cast member of VH1′s Atlanta Exes, and she sat down for an interview with Entertainment Tonight to discuss it. She spoke on the demise of her marriage to Hart. (Which was what got her on the show in the first place.) Torrei alleged that Kevin had been unfaithful in their marriage with his current girlfriend, Eniko Parish.
The “grown little man” was disgusted by the interview and took to his Twitter to show off on Torrei over it and to defend his new lady love.
Well, according to Eben Gregory, after Kevin’s epic Twitter rant on Torrei, she loaded her keyboard and fired on Kevin and Eniko again.
“@kevinhart4real has been my biggest inspiration I’ve watched him from the beginning he is the hardest working man I know. But in order for people to grow and prosper sometimes God will force you out of someone’s shadow. The hardest thing I ever had to do was lose my family. But as I heal and grow I understand why it had to happen. Yes I was broken at a point in my life but that is only natural for someone who’s had to suffer what I had to suffer.
Our divorce was finalized two years ago and we were only separated 8 months prior to the divorce. Despite what @kevinhart4real has said and the time frames he is trying to establish Eniko Parrish @neekibaby was his mistress and was one of the reasons that broke up my family. I have more proof but Kevin should just be honest for both of our healing. I want @kevinhart4real and I to be friends like he portrays we are to the media.
@kevinhart4real has gained success by using his family as his number one source of material. From his stand up to his tv shows he’s used my personal life as his main story line. So at this place in my career I know he is one of the reason doors are opening up for me. And I am grateful to him for that. And we both have been blessings to each other in that area. So now that the doors are opened the work ethic that I have always had is no longer standing in his shadow pushing his career, now it’s shining so I can have my own.”
We are not professional gamblers by any means, but we are so willing to bet that this here…ain’t over!
Also On Black America Web:
This Week’s Celebrity Instagrams (6/18-6/24)
25 photos Launch gallery
1. Me & the homie @jaleelwhite #RujohnFoundation Happy to be in Jamaica! Good times
1 of 25
2 of 25
3 of 25
4 of 25
5. Good Morning. Early day in Detroit! Making press rounds for @thebossnetwork's Ladies That Lead Tour. Thank you @traycemadre and @colourbynumbr for my glam.
5 of 25
6. POWER the best show on TV @djenvy, Queens we so big out here. #EFFENVODKA #FRIGO
6 of 25
7. They said u lost a step, wasn't explosive as once was, the best days was in the real view, questioned your drive, your leadership, your commitment, you don't have killer instinct, going back home is the worst mistake in your career, he got the coach fired, players traded, won't work between him and Kyrie, Him and Kev won't work, love your teammates to much, there's no way he can deliver a championship in his hometown, etc etc etc.... But guess what THATS NONE OF MY BUSINESS #StriveForGreatness #ThisOneIsForTheLand #PutSomeRespeckOnMyName Hahahaha!!! Yes sir
7 of 25
8. Oooooh weeee this man right here is responsible for at least three of our four babies!! #JOE ❤❤❤🎤 #rnb #king #voicelikebutter #ForPeetesSake
8 of 25
9. Hanging with my @abcnetwork family! @abcunclebuck tonite y'all check us out ! @anthonyanderson @traceeellisross
9 of 25
10. My broski ( @sayeedshahidi ) and I are on Top 5 Live on @go90 at 5 (which is super duper close)! Make sure to tune in :) #UncleBuck #Blackish
10 of 25
11. Lights out💤 #GoodNight
11 of 25
12. Late nights mornings
12 of 25
13. Ran into the lovely talented @siedahgarrett on this brutiful favvuz deh!
13 of 25
14. #halal #love #thedargans #kattwilliamsSHOW #mashallah when that Jennah piece HIT!! @sweetjennahcollection glasses by @baddieglamaccessories LIZ 😍 @dynamiteko top @dazzledmv and jeans @thevision414 and shoes: @louboutinworld
14 of 25
15. Big Hair and Optical Illusions #OceanDrive #MiamiLiving #coverparty
15 of 25
16. MAMA and THE SAVAGES ... ⚓️ #supportyourlocalgirlgang
16 of 25
17. From the bottom of my ❤️, thank you new followers & old! & hello fellow night owls! #grateful #racheltrue #naturalhair #curlyhair #curlygirl #healthyhair
17 of 25
18. I feel so grateful because I met these amazing young minds, visiting from Houston TX, during their college tour stop today at #usc.These students are ALL extraordinary and embody academic excellence so I'm humbled to have shared a few moments with them to applaud and celebrate their bright futures ahead! Thank you @EmergeFellows for inviting me to speak and blessing me with your love and attention this afternoon!
18 of 25
19. Happy Fathers Day Pops. U taught me how to be a man. Lessons of love, hard work & gratefulness. Sorry the fishing didn't stick. LOL. I Love U!
19 of 25
20. Sky Zone and Ice Cream! Best Fathers Day Ever!! Photo credit @mariahcarey
20 of 25
21. Look what finally came in the mail 😎 #mtvmovieawards2016 💥+🌽! #straightouttacompton
21 of 25
22. Claudia Jordan: ....
22 of 25
23. 'Member that time I almost knocked a bajillion dollar camera off the car? Really? Yeah, me neither! #Greenleaf Episode 2 comin atcha!
23 of 25
24. Full of love. #birthday #Cabo
24 of 25
25. Oh hey! Look who just joined Snapchat
25 of 25