A man has been terrorizing a neighborhood in the Woodland Heights area by going to the bathroom in several yards at night.
The man seen in the surveillance pictures is someone deputies are looking for — accused of committing a strange crime that has people in the Woodland Heights neighborhood grossed out.
Police say he’s been repeatedly going to the bathroom in people’s frontyards — leaving behind a stinky mess for homeowners to clean up.
He’s hit one home on Byrne Street six times, and he’s hit others, too.
“It’s definitely not a nice thing to do to people; going to the bathroom in their driveway is not nice,” said neighbor Patrick Reese.
“This is our neighborhood,” said neighbor Aimee Parsons. “Whatever people think should go on around here, pooping is not OK.”
The topic makes residents chuckle, but constable deputies with Precinct 1 aren’t laughing. In fact, they’re actively looking for him.
He strikes at night or early in the morning, and a homeowner set up a camera in a tree to try and catch him.
If you look closely at the upper-left corner, those white things are pieces of paper towel.
He reportedly brings them along to clean himself up and then leaves them behind on the sidewalk.
Neighbors who keep waking up to this mess are fed up.
“We don’t want that happening. We don’t want dogs pooping in our yards,” said Parsons. “Why would we want a human? It is very strange.”
Deputies who patrol that neighborhood at night are keeping a close eye out for the man.
They think he’s older, possibly balding, and has a mustache or goatee.
What seems like a laughing matter to others is quickly turning serious. Houston authorities have been patrolling the neighborhood throughout the night and during the early morning hours to try and catch the culprit.
Like BlackAmericaWeb.com on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter.
(Photo Source: KXAN)
Also On Black America Web:
This Week’s Celebrity Instagrams (6/18-6/24)
25 photos Launch gallery
1. Me & the homie @jaleelwhite #RujohnFoundation Happy to be in Jamaica! Good times
1 of 25
2 of 25
3 of 25
4 of 25
5. Good Morning. Early day in Detroit! Making press rounds for @thebossnetwork's Ladies That Lead Tour. Thank you @traycemadre and @colourbynumbr for my glam.
5 of 25
6. POWER the best show on TV @djenvy, Queens we so big out here. #EFFENVODKA #FRIGO
6 of 25
7. They said u lost a step, wasn't explosive as once was, the best days was in the real view, questioned your drive, your leadership, your commitment, you don't have killer instinct, going back home is the worst mistake in your career, he got the coach fired, players traded, won't work between him and Kyrie, Him and Kev won't work, love your teammates to much, there's no way he can deliver a championship in his hometown, etc etc etc.... But guess what THATS NONE OF MY BUSINESS #StriveForGreatness #ThisOneIsForTheLand #PutSomeRespeckOnMyName Hahahaha!!! Yes sir
7 of 25
8. Oooooh weeee this man right here is responsible for at least three of our four babies!! #JOE ❤❤❤🎤 #rnb #king #voicelikebutter #ForPeetesSake
8 of 25
9. Hanging with my @abcnetwork family! @abcunclebuck tonite y'all check us out ! @anthonyanderson @traceeellisross
9 of 25
10. My broski ( @sayeedshahidi ) and I are on Top 5 Live on @go90 at 5 (which is super duper close)! Make sure to tune in :) #UncleBuck #Blackish
10 of 25
11. Lights out💤 #GoodNight
11 of 25
12. Late nights mornings
12 of 25
13. Ran into the lovely talented @siedahgarrett on this brutiful favvuz deh!
13 of 25
14. #halal #love #thedargans #kattwilliamsSHOW #mashallah when that Jennah piece HIT!! @sweetjennahcollection glasses by @baddieglamaccessories LIZ 😍 @dynamiteko top @dazzledmv and jeans @thevision414 and shoes: @louboutinworld
14 of 25
15. Big Hair and Optical Illusions #OceanDrive #MiamiLiving #coverparty
15 of 25
16. MAMA and THE SAVAGES ... ⚓️ #supportyourlocalgirlgang
16 of 25
17. From the bottom of my ❤️, thank you new followers & old! & hello fellow night owls! #grateful #racheltrue #naturalhair #curlyhair #curlygirl #healthyhair
17 of 25
18. I feel so grateful because I met these amazing young minds, visiting from Houston TX, during their college tour stop today at #usc.These students are ALL extraordinary and embody academic excellence so I'm humbled to have shared a few moments with them to applaud and celebrate their bright futures ahead! Thank you @EmergeFellows for inviting me to speak and blessing me with your love and attention this afternoon!
18 of 25
19. Happy Fathers Day Pops. U taught me how to be a man. Lessons of love, hard work & gratefulness. Sorry the fishing didn't stick. LOL. I Love U!
19 of 25
20. Sky Zone and Ice Cream! Best Fathers Day Ever!! Photo credit @mariahcarey
20 of 25
21. Look what finally came in the mail 😎 #mtvmovieawards2016 💥+🌽! #straightouttacompton
21 of 25
22. Claudia Jordan: ....
22 of 25
23. 'Member that time I almost knocked a bajillion dollar camera off the car? Really? Yeah, me neither! #Greenleaf Episode 2 comin atcha!
23 of 25
24. Full of love. #birthday #Cabo
24 of 25
25. Oh hey! Look who just joined Snapchat
25 of 25