And the countdown begins.
With Kanye and Kim’s wedding a week away, the couple just received great news about their guest list. In addition to receiving an official RSVP from Beyonce and Jay Z, he also received a surprise gift.
According to RadarOnline, big brother Jay Z sent Kanye a gold-plated, diamond-encrusted flask with an inscription referring to Jay Z as Ye’s ‘Best Man’ along with a $10,000 bottle of scotch for the soon-to-be newylweds to enjoy on their wedding day.
“Kanye was almost jumping up and down, he was so excited. He was running around Kris‘ house to find Kim saying, ‘Baby, look! Look! Jay and B are coming!’ Kanye has been begging Jay to reconsider his decision not to come to the wedding, an even more devastating decision that left Kanye groomsman-less when he declined being his best man during the televised nuptials.”
Earlier this year, Jay Z and wife Beyonce put their foot down and were rumored to not be attending KimYe’s wedding due to the fact that the wedding would be featured on “Keeping Up With The Kardashians.”
Kim took to Twitter the other day to clear up any speculation that the wedding would be featured on their television series.
As much as we would love to share these memories on camera, we’ve decided to keep this close to our heart & share thru photos—
Kim Kardashian (@KimKardashian) May 07, 2014
Be that as it may, E! has agreed to filming before and after the ceremony. The soon-to-be Wests are also in talks with Vogue to publish wedding photos of the two.
We’re excited that Jay Z will be a part of the KimYe wedding but that leads us to wonder who else will be at the wedding of the year?
1. 1. Gabrielle Union & Sanaa Lathan have been friends since working together on 'Love and Basketball' (AP)1 of 12
2. 2. Oprah and Gayle have been friends for over 25 years. (Photo: AP)2 of 12
3. 3. Rashida Jones and Natalie Portman are both Harvard-educated actresses and best friends. (Photo: AP)3 of 12
4. 4. Kimora Lee and Tyra Banks have been close friends since their runway days as teenagers. (AP)4 of 12
5. 5. Rihanna and Katy Perry have been friends for several years. (AP)5 of 12
6. 6. Ciara and Lala hang out a lot at sporting events, shopping and dining in all the hot spots from east coast to west.6 of 12
7. 7. Serena and Christina have been friends for a long time but hang out more since Christina is single.7 of 12
8. 8. Keyshia Cole and Monica are not only great friends but are the godmothers to each other's child. (Photo: AP)8 of 12
9. 9. Brandy and Kelly Rowland have been buddies for years. They also share the same birthday. (Photo: AP)9 of 12
10. 10. Lil Kim and LisaRaye have been friends for a long time and love hanging out and having fun.10 of 12
11. 11. Beyonce and Gwyneth Paltrow have been friends for over ten years and occasionally vacation together.11 of 12
12. 12. Jada Pinkett Smith met Katie Holmes through Tom Cruise and became fast friends. Hopefully, they still are. (AP)12 of 12