NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER. VOID IN PUERTO RICO, OVERSEAS MILITARY INSTALLATIONS, OTHER US TERRITORIES AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
REACH MEDIA, INC.
JAMES FORTUNE SHOW® / JAMESFORTUNESHOW.COM
“THE BEST” – BROUGHT TO YOU BY AMERICA’S BEST CONTACTS & EYE GLASSES AND VISIT FLORIDA PROMOTION
DETAILED PROMOTION RULES
1. PROMOTION OVERVIEW.
1A. Promotion Concept. “The Best” – Brought To You By America’s Best Contacts & Eye Glasses Contest and VISIT FLORIDA. On BlackAmericaWeb.com, Participants are encouraged to submit their best “Selfie” picture for the opportunity to win a weekly prize – a $300 Voucher courtesy of America’s Best Contacts & Eye Glasses. One Grand Prize winner will win a Florida Destination Trip for Two (2) People, including roundtrip airfare, 3-Night hotel accommodations at the Crowne Plaza Hollywood Beach, and One (1) $500 gift card, all courtesy of Crowne Plaza Hollywood Beach and VISIT FLORIDA (on a mutually agreed upon to be determined date – valid for twelve months from the end of the promotion). This is a BlackAmericaWeb.com promotion supported on-air by The Rickey Smiley Morning Show, The Russ Parr Morning Show, Yolanda Adams Morning Show, The James Fortune Show and is supported online by RickeySmileyMorningShow.com, TheRussParrMorningShow.com, TheYolandaAdamsMorningShow.com, and JamesFortuneShow.com.
1B. Promotion Period. The Promotion shall begin at 5:00 AM CT on Wednesday, May 14, 2014 (“Inception”) and ends at 11:59 PM CT on Sunday, June 22, 2014 (“End Time”) (“Promotion Period”) unless otherwise extended or terminated by Administrator.
1C. Sponsor. REACH Media, Inc. – 13760 Noel Road, Suite 750, Dallas, Texas 75240.
America’s Best and VISIT FLORIDA are not the Sponsors, or involved in the administration of this Contest.
2. HOW to ENTER PROMOTION. Participants enter the Promotion by logging onto BlackAmericaWeb.com; visiting “The Best” microsite; uploading a picture in “The Best” Selfie Caption; entering their Name, Address, Phone Number, Email Address, Date of Birth, Sex, Number of Adults and Children in Household, Last Vacation Destination and Do You Wear Corrective Lenses? Yes/No; acknowledging having read these Official Rules and agreeing to abide by the same. If glasses are worn, do not include any logos or verbiage identifying the brand of the glasses.
- SELECTION OF GRAND PRIZE WINNER(S). On Monday, June 23, 2014 a Grand Prize Winner will be selected by a panel of judges from the pool of all eligible entries from the Promotion Period based on the following criteria: Quality of Picture and “The Best” picture that captures the spirit of the Promotion. Should a Grand Prize Winner not be validated, an alternate may be selected.
- SELECTION OF SECONDARY PRIZE WINNER(S). One (1) Secondary Prize Winner will be selected on May 19th, May 26th, June 2nd, June 9th, June 16th, and June 23rd. Each Secondary Prize Winner will be selected by a panel of judges from each week’s pool of eligible entries based on the following criteria: Quality of Picture and Relevance (“The Best” picture that captures the spirit of the Look – “The Best” Selfie Caption). Should a Secondary Prize Winner not be validated, an alternate may be selected.
5. PRIZE(S). Prizes for this promotion are provided by Reach Media, Inc. (“Prize Provider”), which will be the issuer of the IRS Form 1099s associated with the prizes. Total approximate retail value (“ARV’) of all promotional prizes is $5,100
5a. GRAND PRIZE. Courtesy of Crowne Plaza Hollywood Beach and VISIT FLORIDA. One (1) Grand Prize containing a Florida Destination Trip for Two (2) People, including:
- Roundtrip air transportation for two from the major airport closet to the home of the winner to Fort Lauderdale, FL (ARV: $1,800)
- Three nights’ hotel accommodations at Crowne Plaza Hollywood Beach including daily breakfast and tickets for Fort Lauderdale’s famous Water Taxi (ARV: $1,000)
- One (1) $500 gift card (ARV: $500),
- Grand Prize has a total approximate retail value (“ARV”) of $3,300
- Certificates will be valid for twelve months from the end of the promotion (June 22, 2015) and may include traditional blackout periods. Redemption instructions will accompany all certificates. Minimum age to book accommodations is 21.
5b. SECONDARY PRIZE(S). A Total of Six (6) Secondary Prizes containing a $300 voucher redeemable at America’s Best Contact & Eye Glasses to use for eye services, eye glasses or any other services provided at America’s Best. Secondary Prize(s) have a total approximate retail value (“ARV”) of $1,800.00.
6. RULES. The General Promotion Rules (as detailed below) are part of these Official Rules. Should the Detailed Promotion Rules conflict, the Detailed Promotion Rules shall prevail.
7. COPY OF RULES AND LIST OF WINNERS. For a copy of these Official Rules or a List of Winners (available after Monday, June 23, 2014) send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to ”THE BEST” PROMOTION, c/o Reach Media, Inc., 13760 Noel Road, Suite 750, Dallas, Texas 75240. Request must be received no later than Friday, July 31, 2014. These Official Rules are also available online at http://www.BlackAmericaWeb.com.
GENERAL PROMOTION RULES
ADMINISTRATOR AND PROMOTIONAL ENTITIES. The “Administrator” for the Promotion is Reach Media, Inc. (“RMI”), 13760 Noel Road, Suite 750, Dallas, Texas 75240. The Sponsor is as defined under the “Detailed Promotional Rules or, if undefined, is the advertising sponsor that initiated the contest. The “Promotional Entities” are, collectively, the Administrator, the Sponsor, the Prize Provider, The Rickey Smiley Morning Show, The Russ Parr Morning Show, The Yolanda Adams Morning Show, The James Fortune Show, and affiliate radio stations of The Rickey Smiley Morning Show, The Russ Parr Morning Show, The Yolanda Adams Morning Show, The James Fortune Show and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, promotional partners, and their advertising and promotional agencies.
- This Promotion may be conducted in association with various intermediaries (the “Intermediaries”) such as Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, etc. If Intermediaries are involved, they are not sponsoring, endorsing, administering the Promotion unless otherwise indicated in the Detailed Promotion Rules. Additionally, information provided by Participants is being provided to the Promotional Entities and not to the Intermediaries.
PROMOTION CHANGES. Administrator reserves the right to make changes in the rules of the Promotion at its sole discretion at any time without notice.
ENTRY SUBMISSIONS. Once submitted, an entry cannot be deleted, canceled, or modified. Entries that are incomplete or illegible are void and will not be accepted for entry. All entries become the property of Administrator and/or Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.Entrants attempting to use automated entry mechanisms or artifices will have their entries voided and may be disqualified from all promotions operated by Promotional Entities. Should there be any proprietary rights (e.g., copyrights, patents, trademarks, service marks, trade secrets, etc.) in the information or content of the entry, Entrant represents that they either own the rights or have obtained the rights and are freely granting the Promotional Entities such rights in accordance with the “Use of Name and Likeness” paragraph.
AUDIO and VIDEO SUBMISSIONS. If the Promotion provides for audio and/or video submissions, unless otherwise specified, such submissions must meet the criteria in this paragraph. Submissions via upload shall be limited to formats accepted by the website. Submissions via CD or DVD should be in one of the following file formats: video clip (.avi), Windows® Media Audio/Video file (.wmv), or QuickTime® Video Clip (.mov). For video submissions, dimensions should be 648 x 480 pixels. If submitting on CD, media should be CD-R. If submitting on DVD, media should be DVD+R, DVD-R, or DVD+/-R. Submissions in other file formats, video dimensions, or media may be accepted at Administrator’s sole discretion. Submissions may not contain pornographic, obscene, or defamatory material; material that would be objectionable to The Rickey Smiley Morning Show, The Russ Parr Morning Show, The Yolanda Adams Morning Show, The James Fortune Show or BlackAmericaWeb.com, RickeySmileyMorningShow.com, TheRussParrMorningShow.com, YolandaAdamsMonringShow.com, and JamesFortuneShow.com communities; nor be excessive in length of time, nor file size. Mailed media may only contain a single audio or video. Entries not meeting these requirements are void.In addition to other things, the rights granted to Promotional Entities includes, but is not limited to, the right to resize, crop, censor, compress, edit, feature, caption, affix logos to, and to otherwise alter or make use of the submitted entry.