PLAY AUDIO

Click the link above to hear Kevin Durant‘s MVP speech set to music. You’re going to love this!

If you missed the emotional video, you can catch that here.

Leave your comments below and let us know what you think!

For iPhone

15 thoughts on “Kevin Durant’s MVP Speech Put To Music – You’ve Got To Hear This!

1. IanRousseault on said:

This speech has really touched me profoundly! What a wonderful testament to his Mother, she truly has put in the time and love that you must put in to raise such a humble, honorable, harmonious young Man! What an example for young Men the world over! I hope and pray that this young Man’s life will be filled with lot’s of success and wonderment!

2. Maryfinney on said:

So touching i cried when i heard this cherish her it so reminds me of me with my kids awesome Kevin !!!!!!!!!

3. Jackie on said:

Never say Never much love to u an your an your mom an a single mom of 2 also an i tell my kids Never say Never!!!!!!!!!!!.

4. Joyce Riley on said:

This had me crying in that a son realized all that his mother did for him so he could fulfill his dreams.

5. Melissa Echols on said:

This speech is very touching. This goes that there is nothing greater than love! That’s what mothers do, they show love! I applaud you Kevin Durant for acknowledging your mom and all she has done for you! May God continue to bless you!!!

6. Debra on said:

I to cried when I heard this speech! I have always liked him because he loves and shows how much he loves his Mother! Second reason why l like him so much is he’s marrying a Real Sister!

7. Wanda Whitmore on said:

If this don’t move you, then nothing else will. God have gave you a blessing. Don’t ever let no one take that away. Keep being you, and stay the strong black man that you are. Keep loving your mom the way you do.

8. Sheila D on said:

I was at work thinking about my mom Gloria Robinson who passed in 2010. At her homegoing ceremony my brother Floyd Ant. Requested the song “MAMA” by Boys 2 Men, whixh they played during the ceremony!! So when Tom Joyner played that mix, I cried through the entire set, and I work at the front desk. Thank you Tom that was awesome. I love you MAMA Rest in my eternal love for you.

9. KWillis on said:

I absoutley love Kevin Durant’s speech! Kevin’s speech was truly genuine. I am so glad that Kevin never forgot where he came from. Durant’s mother has to be so proud! Kevin did the most humble thing naming his mother MVP! #WellDeservedTitle #ThankingYouForPutting #BoyzIIMenMusic #InTheBackground #StandingOvationToKevinDurant&HisMom

10. V. Louis Perkins, Jr on said:

You know this speech actually made me like Kevin Durant. His speech was so genuine, so touching. I Love You man. Ms Durant, because of you Kevin has become a great man. Many blessing out to you. This is another reason to know….there is a GOD.

11. Paul Oh on said:

Powerful and still I get teary eyed listening to this speech. I don’t follow basketball but after hearing this and seeing the love that he has for his mother, he is a class act. Much love to you and keep pushing forward…you’re an inspiration Kevin!