TMZ is reporting that Sherri Shepherd‘s husband Lamar Sally has filed for divorce from the talk show host.

Reportedly Sally filed the divorce papers on May 2- he is being represented by Kevin Federline‘s attorney who landed the back-up dancer a hefty settlement from ex-wife Britney Spears.

The couple married in August 2011 and have no children together. Shepherd has one son, Jeffrey, from her previous marriage that ended in 2009 after her ex-husband Jeff Tarpley had an affair.

Shepherd nor Sally have officially commented on the report.

22 thoughts on “It’s Over! Sherri Shepherd’s Husband Files for Divorce

1. Babyboomer on said:

I’m sorry to hear this. I was hoping their marriage would work. One thing I did notice was that more often then not her wedding ring was not on her finger during tapings of her shows. I always wondered about that. Most women just don’t take their wedding rings off like that. Hmmm.

2. OK first of all before sheri and sal got married it was a rumor going around that Sal and one of sheri bridesmaid slept together. Obviously sheri ignored it and the shit probably was true. She should have checked that shit out before she said “I do”. Also, sheri talk to damn much about her personal business on the view. I know she is a talk show host, but she trying to keep up with those white people who tell all their business, and if she keep her head out of Barbara walters ass she will see what is going on. I am not a fan of sheri, and she need to not wear those little ass wigs on her big ass head.

3. Joyce on said:

She’s put her business out there so this is what she get other people in her business, and didn’t Steve Harvey get these two together?

• Joy on said:

Joyce it’s my understanding that she met him at a party Niecy Nash gave. I don’t think Steve had anything to do with it. As for Steve it appears that he got it right (his marriage) this time, and good for him. At least Steve is willing to marry because so many Black men aren’t willing to get married.

• @ Mike: I didn’t say ALL Black men…..I said “so many Black men”……thus the unfortunate LOW marriage rate for Black women. I’m not throwing all Black men under the bus. Statistically speaking word is that at least 70% of Black women have never married…….and never will. It is what it is…..a sad situation

• hotlanta on said:

Joy I am one of those black women who have never been married and I need to have you to make a correction. A lot of us are in a happy situation not a said situation because we have never been married. We are doing it,, doing it and doing it well.

• What’s so sad about it? It’s not as if marriage is the holy grail of happy living. As a matter of fact, I think it’s highly overrated.

• I said it. on said:

She’s a comedian, actress, author, talk show co-host and a game show host. I also believe she’s a spokesperson, but I’m not for sure.

4. I said it. on said:

Poor Sherri can’t a break today. This is her personal business, not news. TMZ is tired. Celebrities need to use their money to find out the business of the people who put this type of info. out and it would stop.