Mike Epps called Kevin Hart overrated in a radio interview and let’s just say Kev didn’t take to that too lightly.

During a chit-chat with a local radio station in Dallas, Mike said the Think Like A Man Too star is the most overrated comedian in the game right now. “In this business right here, sometimes marketing can be bigger than talent,” he said. “This business is not about being funny. This business is about being forced on people. You can be forced on people and be really, really funny. If the business was based on being funny none of these suckers would be in it.”

When Kevin found out about Mike’s diss, he went in on Twitter. “Just heard @TheRealMikeEpps called me “Overrated” on the radio this AM! I missed it bcuz I was on set “WORKING”do u remember what that is?” he shared with his 10.5 million followers. “Don’t talk 2 me until u start selling out ARENA’S @TheRealMikeEpps if ur shows aren’t sellin & u need sum help maybe I will send out a TWEET.”

In response, Mike wrote a series of incoherent tweets. “@KevinHart4real tell everybody that you sacrificed your man hood for fame nigga and you beg me to be open up fo for me before you got on,” he rambled. “If it wasn’t for the social media @KevinHart4real would not be present he was forced on you fans trough the web your gone to realize.”

“I got this ninja @eppsie so damn mad right now….he can’t even talk right,” Kevin fired back. “Can somebody please TRANSLATE this.”

kevintweets

And in the works of Kev, “OVERRATE THAT!” Stay tuned… this war of words may not be over just yet.

11 thoughts on “Twitter Beef Alert: Mike Epps Says Kevin Hart Is Overrated & Kev Goes IN!

1. Raymundo Rendon on said:

Kevin hart went a little overboard with the whole just kill yourself comment, but this beef is uncalled for

2. Debbie on said:

As black folks I think we need to STOP this!!! Both are funny in their own way, and both have their time. As Malcolm X stated, the media is our worst enemy. Don’t keep it going with them.

• IanRousseault on said:

Sorry, I disagree with this statement. As black people, we have different opinions and thoughts, we do not as a people hold the exact same views on everything. Thank God! And It’s quite juvenile to expect that.

3. IanRousseault on said:

I Love Mike Epps, I have always found him extremely funny and talented. Kevin Hart, not so much. His ghetto schtick doesn’t do anything at all for me. Mike Epps has talent, timing, and he can really act as well!

• Wow… IanRousseault, I actually agree with you today (not that you probably care). My daughter loves Kevin Hart but I can’t seem to find much humor in him. Like you, I’d much rather see Mike Epps because like YOU said he’s funny plus he can REALLY act. But like you and I both know, people have different opinions about certain things, which is great because we’d be an awful boring society if we all thought the same. (Especially when it comes to Beyonce’) LOl Just thought I’d throw a lillte humor in there.

4. Cheryl A Jefferson on said:

I personally don’t feel Kevin Hart is funny at all! He is very much overrated. Don DC Curry is hilarious

5. Guest1 on said:

They’re both funny as hell. I watched a rerun of “Seriously Funny” over the weekend and I was in stitches. Kevin covers so much funny material in just an hour. There is no downtown in his show, it’s non-stop funny. Mike had his time, Cedric his, Katt had his time, now it’s Kevin’s time. No one stays on top forever. But I can’t believe that they’re hating on one another. That’s funny!