Kerry Washington and her husband Nnamdi Asomugha are the parents of a new baby girl – two weeks ago.
The “Scandal” star gave birth to Isabelle Amarachi Asomugha at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in L.A. on April 21. According to TMZ, Asomugha – a former NFL cornerback – signed the birth certificate more than a week after she was born.
Isabelle is the first child for Washington, 37, and Asomugha, 32.
Like BlackAmericaWeb.com on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter.
Under Wraps: Celebs Who Tied the Knot in Secret
12 photos Launch gallery
1. Tim Witherspoon & Kelly Rowland were wed this past weekend in a small intimate ceremony in Costa Rica.
1 of 12
2. Alicia Keys and Swizz Beatz tied the knot in a private house on the Mediterranean Sea. (Photo: Retna)
2 of 12
3. Jay-Z and Beyonce married with a close circle of 40 friends in Jay-Z’s New York penthouse. (Photo: Retna)
3 of 12
4. Halle Berry married Olivier Martinez on July 13 at Chateau des Conde in Valley, France. (Photo: Retna)
4 of 12
5. Jennifer Lopez tied the knot with Marc Anthony. Guests were told they were attending a backyard awards party. (Photo: AP)
5 of 12
6. Janet Jackson married Qatari businessman, Wissam Al Mana, in a secret ceremony. (Photo: AP)
6 of 12
7. John Legend married Chrissy Teigen in a private ceremony in Italy. (Photo: Retna)
7 of 12
8. After just six weeks of dating, Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon tied the knot on the star’s Bahamian estate. (Photo: Retna)
8 of 12
9. Rapper Wiz Khalifa and Amber Rose married in a secret ceremony in Pennsylvania.
9 of 12
10. Lebron James and Savannah Brinson were married in San Diego after several years of dating. (Photo: PRPhotos)
10 of 12
11. Actress Zoe Saldana secretly marrried artist Marco Perego before announcing their marriage 6 months after the nuptials.
11 of 12
12. Kerry Washington surprised the world and married NFL player Nnamdi Asomugha in Idaho. (Photo: PRPhotos)
12 of 12