Real Housewives of Atlanta‘s Kenya Moore releases a statement regarding her attack by Porsha Williams during the taping of the reunion episode.

“During the taping of the Reunion Episode for the Real Housewives of Atlanta, I was violently attacked by Porsha Williams. The episode, which aired tonight, Sunday, April 20, 2014, was taped in front of an audience of over 50 people, which included cast, crew, guests and executives, who served as witnesses. I called 911 to report the incident. The Atlanta police conducted an independent investigation, which included viewing the raw footage of the incident.  As a result, Porsha Williams was charged with battery. The authorities will decide her fate, not me.

There are many inflammatory statements made by cast members to and about each other particularly during the reunion tapings. Many have made untrue, denigrating, disparaging, and inflammatory statements against me in an attempt to provoke me, but I have never reacted in a violent way.  My intellect and my brain are my most powerful weapons—not my fists. If people get so angry that they lose control and admittedly “black out” and resort to violence, those persons must be held responsible for their actions. Being a cast member on a reality show does not absolve people of their rights.

After being repeatedly attacked by an abusive boyfriend at the age of 17, if someone puts their hands on me, I will not just let it go.  With that said, I sought self-defense training developed for the Israeli military. I’ve also been trained in weapons. I can take someone down in three moves. It took discipline for me not to respond in kind.  As violent responses escalate, they can quickly result in severe injury or even death.

Being the second Black woman to be crowned Miss USA, there are little girls who look up to me. I would never want those girls, my nieces, or my future children to see me fighting anyone. That’s the lesson we should all want to send, especially to young people—that no matter how angry someone makes you feel by what they say to or about you, violence is never an option. #stoptheviolence”

(Photo Source: PR Photos)

80 thoughts on “‘RHOA’ Kenya Moore Releases Statement, Says #StopTheViolence

1. Denise Robinson on said:

Dear Kenya,
    You are the Star of the Housewives of Atlanta show and each of the Atlanta housewives resent you. I hate watching them ridicule you for personal gain. Did you know that it is because these white producers love exploiting how black women are poor in morals and character that this nonsense continues to go on and on week after week! Kenya, I believe that because of NE NE, the producers may take you off of the show, but I want you to know that I am praying for you and I want you to be strong and remember that when one door closes, another will open. You are the most beautiful personality in the show. You are poised, attractive, intelligent, articulate and the only one on the show, who has real hair and natural beauty; and you look very healthy and in fantastic shape! (Do a fitness VIDEO Girl) I am so proud of you that you have kept your dignity as well. When Cynthia did the photo shoot of you, it was well put together (very professional) whereas we learned that Cynthia has a great fashion talent!!! and you, you rocked it girl!!!!!

With the exception of Khandy, everyone on the show has lied about their life styles just to stay on the show. No, you are not crazy and if you have embellished the truth, I don’t mind because it all show business.

Cynthia is afraid to tell NeNe the truth of how she really detest her because she fears being put off of the show by the so called STAR of hell raising: NE NE! (I don’t know why they keep that B____ around! They are all scared on NE NE’S MOUTH!

Phadrae is in denial that her husband is a thief; and I personally believe that if you will lie, you will steal; and vice versa. I don’t know what makes Phaedra believe that such a crook could be telling her the truth, LET ALONE TRUE TO HER! Phaedra is love struck and blinded by her love. Did you notice that each time the cameras go to Phaedra’s house her husband is insubordinate and arrogant towards her? Phaedra is in denial and her husband loves no one but himself. He is using her for fame, the same way he tried to steal fame in the form of fraud (nothing has changed about him).

PLEASE KNOW THAT I, AS WELL AS MANY OTHER FANS BELIEVE YOU, AND WHAT YOU SAID ABOUT PHAEDRA’S HUSBAND TEXTING YOU AND COMING ON TO YOU. I BELIEVE THAT YOU MIGHT HAVE RESPONDED TO ENTRAP HIM TO SHOW HIS WIFE AND EVERYONE ELSE WHO HE REALLY IS, AND YES IT WOULD HAVE MADE GREAT TV, BUT IT SOMEHOW BACKFIRED AND EVERYONE ON THE SHOW NOW THINKS YOU ARE THE CULPRID ……..BUT NOT ALL OF THE AMERICAN PUBLIC BELIEVES THIS IS TRUE, YET THIS IS UNFORTUNATE THAT YOU HAVE BEEN PERSICUTED FOR HIS ACTIONS AND LIES!

KHANDY may be blinded by success, but if she keeps gaining weight, her husband is going to begin to look like her son, and he doesn’t seem to be the type that would stay around without Khandy’s money. Her mother seems to since this and Khandy is also love struck and blinded! Khandy turned on you at the reunion. I noticed that she was not supportive of you as you were of her. Khandy did not want to admit that she had been non partial about what others thought of you and that she had befriended you. Khandy is a crowd pleaser going along with the crowd and not want o admit she respected you and liked you as well. She acted like a Coward after you said nice things about her at the reunion! Now you know!

Porsha Williams is young, dumb and insecure, just like you said. We all see this and you did point that out quite accurately. Porsha shouldn’t be punished for what she did. She should be sentenced to therapy for her insecurity and lack of ability to cope with her problems. But Kenya, Try to forgive Porsha and if she will allow your forgiveness, help her to deal with men who try to dominate her teaching her to be independent and strong minded. She listened to NE NE and left the man that she loves. All she needed to do was to take him to therapy for his over dominant behavior and to church to strengthen their relationship.

KENYA, YOU NEED TO KNOW THIS: NONE OF THOSE WOMEN ARE IN YOU LEAGUE. IN FACT, YOU ARE OUT OF YOUR LEAGUE DEALING WITH SUCH LOW CLASS BLACK WOMEN WHO ARE LIKE CRABS IN A BARROW AND ALL OF WHITE AMERICA IS LAUGHING AT THEM!
    KENYA, I AM PROUD OF YOU AND I THINK THAT YOUR MANAGER SHOULD TRY TO STRIKE A DEAL FOR YOU TO HAVE YOUR OWN REALITY SHOW, AWAY FROM THOSE LOW CLASS CAST OF CROWD PLEASERS ALL FOLLOWING THE LEAD OF NE NE!!
    FOR YOUR REALITY SHOW IT SHOULD BE CALLED TRUE DIVA’S A LEAGUE OF THEIR OWN! IT SHOULD BE BASED ON SUCCESSFUL BLACK/WHITE OR OTHER WOMEN LIKE YOURSELF WHO ARE ROLE MODELS FOR ALL OF US!

KENYA, TAKE ALL OF YOUR FAN MAIL TO THE PRODUCERS AND SEE IF THEY WILL GIVE THE TRUE DIVA’S A LEAGUE OF THEIR OWN! Staring KENYA MOORE A CHANCE AS A REALITY SHOW. IN THE MEANTIME, I WISH YOU WELL MY DEAR!

• It is so nice to see someone who understands that the backbiting, jealous, insecure, loud and violent types do not represent Black women everywhere. Kenya has been maligned from the beginning, lied on, and treated like crap. I hope that she goes on to greater fame, happiness, and prosperity.

2. Anette Farnell on said:

The reason Kenya can’t find a real man is a good man is really not going for all the Rachetness. She’s been Rachet from day one. Ghetto faboulous azz. How does a beautiful, purportedly intelligent women over 40 never marry. Damaged goods, I tell you damaged beyond repair.

• Why do women, of all people, need to man to validate their femininity? I would much rather be single than be married to a philandering felon who spends his leisure time in a strip club, or a man who continually endangers the household funds with one failed business after another. or…

An old creep looking man that only says yes dear.

How about waiting for someone of substance, instead of meeting your man in a prison yard or a strip club.

Ridiculous. None of these men are worthy, unless one believes ‘a piece of man is better than none at all.”

Women need to stop settling for being with a male, because none of them have demonstrated the qualities of a real man.

3. Walter Thomas on said:

The funny thing is. I see that Kenya think fighting is the only bad thing. Speaking ill and preforming sooo cruel is just as bad. If there are any little girls who look up to Kenya will be going down the wrong path. Sorry Kenya, just get off TV and Find God. Yes I said what I said Find God. Your behavior is soooooo far from the character of a Christian.

4. Traboe on said:

I think a lot of you on here like Kenya are deluded. Kenya’s behavior on the show is deplorable. And they showed a montage during the reunion of how many times Kenya has tried Porsha. Now Porsha, in a fragile mental/emotional state because of her divorce snaps under Kenya’s antagonizing and her reaction is so unheard of? Give me a break. there are consequences for your actions. Porsha attacked Kenya and she’s facing hers. Kenya constantly antagonized Porsha and she got hers. She’s in no way a victim and her claiming to be one is disgusting.

• Walter Thomas on said:

I highly agree with you. Those who are on Kenya’s side are ignorant, Stupid and are very dishonest people. They are also dangerous people. Kenya belittle Porsha sooo much and she treats her like a rag. Kenya Moore has forgot that God is in charge. All that fame and foolishness that she do here on earth is all for entertainment, therefore she is making her own life a living Hell.

• And Porsha sat primly with her hands in her lap without antagonizing Kenya. She didn’t call her a slut from the 90’s, say she had a rotten VJJ, or call her a whore numerous time. Porsha also didn’t insult her at their first meeting by saying she was old and remark on her infertility. She also didn’t talk over Kenya during the entire reunion, interrupting her whenever Kenya spoke.

I feel sorry for people who lack the ability to see and understand what they actually see, instead of being swayed by what they hear.

Nene, Porsha, and Phaedra are liars. If one wraps their head around this, then maybe things will become clearer.

5. Linda M.Leake on said:

Kenya is all about kenya- she ruffle feathers & then want to be so supportive, kenya always starting something she’s a fake before long she’ll have all the other ladies to try & bully-she knew what to do bringing a bull horn blowing away saying nothing, she’s so irritating & a pussy-she asked for trouble & she got it, calling Porsha all kinda of names before Porsha said anything, get Kenya off the show she’s trouble & she will start again she looks so evil all the time & all she has is a nice body but an ugly spirit & looks.Get rid of this bully & manipulative evil girl who needs to grow up & realize she’s not all “THAT” she’ll never get married or have a marriage if so it will be based on Kenya rules- so sad. She always looking down on people when she should be picking them up she’s a mad woman looking for love in all the wrong places & men what man wants a bully especially her. Watch she’ll get her’s.I wish she would quit but she has to go on & make more enemies, who wants to even be around her? “nobody with pride or class & these two she does not have.

6. people who batter are convinced they are victims as Porsha is doing. she is convinced her assault on Kenya was justified..Porsha is Victim-blaming Kenya. Most popular excuse; she makes the case that Kenya’s such a bad person that she deserved whatever she got. Porsha hopes you will focus on Kenya’s behavior rather than her own misconduct…Provocation- Porsha claims that Kenya drove her over the edge..not responsible for what happened. “She made me do it.” “She knew it was coming; she pushed me into it.”
    No one can make you violent; people can hurt you, frustrate you, anger you, etc., but there are many alternative ways of responding to things that don’t involve violence. I like to see Porsha standing before a Judge saying she was provoked..

• You are so right. Porsha has done everything to deflect blame from herself. She has made no mention of her part in the debacle. The things she said to Kenya were vile. I cannot imagine talking to another person that way. Going on national TV and calling someone’s private parts rotten. Calling them a slut and everything else she could think of. I don’t understand how people don’t see that she did her own bit of provoking, not just that night, but every time Kenya opens her mouth.

As you said, there are a multitude of responses she could have chosen, instead she chose to pull someone’s hair. That’s just childish and immature and there’s NO EXCUSE for it.

All of the women on that show throw shade. That’s their M.O. and Porsha well knows it. I personally think she wasn’t ready to deal with the accusations of infidelity, because that would ruin her little girl, innocent act, and people might not be as sympathetic to her plight.

That’s what Porsha couldn’t handle. Her cover being blown. She wanted to silence Kenya and she committed a desperate act. RHOA is her job. You cannot fight on your job. Most adults realize this very salient fact. And if you do, the consequences are usually dismissal. This provoked bullcrap is a result of NeNe saying she was provoked, but NeNe wants her little follower, that’s all. She, cannot in good conscience say that Porsha did not participate in that mess. It had nothing to do with props. It had to do with Porsha’s fake behind getting ousted.

Bottom line.

7. Kenya, you need to take some medication. You have lied, provoked, name called, and assaulted people on the show. You pulled Nene”s ear! You called Porsha stupid after telling Phaedra not to call you a whore. You lied about your relationship with Walter and currently are dating a ghost. A lady doesn’t need a bullhorn to be heard. You are a slut.

8. Women who care about the little girls looking up to them don’t talk publicly about how much “dick” they can attract and they don’t call another woman — ANY woman — a ho. Kenya, and the Miss USA program, should be ashamed.

• VirilisAfricanum on said:

I concur AGSGM. We do have many issues facing us. However, I don’t think these women realize or care about the damage they cause to the image of our black women. Apparently “others” have found a way to degrade us…by using us against us. I wonder with all the powerful black women in this country “Where’s the outcry against this trashy portrayal of black women”. For the right amount of money and fame, or infamy, people will sell their dignity, reputation, and self respect.

9. The Reality is Bravo wanted to increase viewership and they located 6 women in Atlanta that would do anything for money!!!!

10. Virginia on said:

I don’t watch this show, but saw the clip of the altercation on a webpage. From what I can see both women should be fired. Looked like to me this wasn’t the first time these women have been at each other, and the host gleefully led them on by telling one (Porshe) something derogatory that the other (Kenya) said. He needs to be fired too.

Seems like to me Kenya came to the show prepared to provoke. Who comes to a panel show with 6 people with a MEGAPHONE unless they mean to harass somebody, and get more than their share of the attention?

NOW she wants to act like SHE was right and was the victim of an attack and should be “looked up to” by young girls? Then she goes on to issue a veiled threat to anybody who might try it again. Seemed like to me she was more interesting in keeping that hair on her head than defending herself.

They need to take that kind of stuff off the air altogether. It degraded everybody on that stage..

11. Nene please do something with your hair ,, she looked some bodies great-grandmother, she looks so old, and tired, and the way she treated cynthia, but nene will truly regret that, it really hurt cynthia
    but after being friends for so long, I cannot believe nene would treat cynthia that way… she is truly a
    THUG HERSELF,,,,

• Your attitude is one that results in the deaths of many people. I don’t watch such “reality” shows, but I will say this: The law generally allows a person to touch or use violence against another person for a narrow range of reasons–self-defense, defense of others and a few others only.

I hear so many times about someone shooting someone else because the first one felt disrespected or the because the second one had sex or “talked to” the first one’s spouse/wife/boyfriend. The killings and deaths due to such behavior sickens me. No, the penalty for an insult is not death. The penalty for “talking to” your wife is not death.

This appears to be the reason why Porscha was arrested and charged with a crime and not Kenya. Porscha was the initial physical aggressor and no amount of “provocation” excuses that.

In African America many people are killed and maimed everyday due to defective thinking of the type exercised by Porscha. I cry for the dead and injured! It may save a life if a high-profile person like Porscha gets the book thrown at her.

12. Barbara gerald on said:

How is it that no one can see how Nene provoke people as well. Nene and Phaedra need to go. Nene act as though she can do no wrong. I believe she is the instigator. Porsche should be fired. There is no amount of provoking to make a person attack another person…and for others to think it is okay.

• I agree Barbara, Porsha is nothing but a follower. Phaedra got her all turned up, and she fell for it. I just don’t see how you can call someone a slut and a whore, then get mad when they say something about you. But, at that age to be so stupid as to fist fight. I can’t see it. Matter of fact, I don’t see how another woman could ever get me that angry. If I thought she was a fool, I would just laugh at her. My emotions aren’t that volatile that someone can push my buttons that easily, especially when it could mean jail time for me.

PRESS CHARGES KENYA. SHE LIKES TO FIGHT? LET HER TRY HER FIGHTING IN JAIL.

13. April on said:

What is amazing to me is the amount of comments on this waste of space Kenya Moore! On news that impacts our nation I only see 2 – 3 comments. Yes this is trash tv, if we (as a people) spent our time talking about issues that could improve our people and communities the world might be a better place for ourselves, our children and our children’s children.
    SMH!!!

• You’re right. Many comments on this “reality” TV show but no comments on issues such as these:

Obama’s “My Brothers Keeper” initiative is a drop in the bucket. Here are thngs that Obama can do but won’t that will be much more effective. 1. A job is the best social program that there is, yet Obama is pushing amnesty for illegal immigrants that would cement in jobs that illegals have stolen from blacks. (See http://www.theroot.com/articles/politics/2010/02/how_illegal_immigration_hurts_black_america.html?utm_medium=feed&obref=obinsite and after reading the first two paragraphs you’ll realize that illegals have stolen millions of jobs from blacks.) Here’s immigration reform we can believe in: 1. Make E-Verify mandatory for current and future employees and have the process issue a numbered receipt to show compliance 2. Have enforced penalties of at least $20,000 per employee per day that do not pass E-Verify. 3. Couple that with prompt appeals of those who do not pass. 4. Couple that with the provision that expenses for employees that do not pass E-Verify are not tax-deductable as a business expense. This will turn off the magnet of work and will not lead to deportation costs. The unemployment rate of US citizens and legal immigrants will go down as the illegals go back home by train, plane, automobile, boat or foot! Problem solved!

2. Penal-Industrial Complex Reform. The US has one-quarter the population of China yet it has more people in jail and prision —and China is an authoritarian or totalitarian country. Between the ages of 20 and 30, 30% of black men in America will be in prison, parole, jail, or probation. About 40% of jail/prison inmates in the USA are black. Are blacks more prone to crime? Perhaps because of poverty and lack of jobs (See point 1 above) and racial discrimination but they are not inherendtly THAT much more prone to crime. The criminal-justice system (Part of the Penal –Industrial Complex) is not a level playing field. Study after study after study have shown that it’s titled against black at evey level—and severely so—from arrest, to booking to charging to convicting to sentencing to probation and parole. And once these men get out of jail, they have a heck of a time finding jobs because not they have a criminal record. And the absence of such as productive members of black society tears the fabric of the black community, meaning more crime, children without the postive influence of a man, etc. And yet Obama can do something about this. He has the power of pardon that he doesn’t use in this effort and he has the power of what to prosecute in the Department of Justice. And he has the power of the Bully Pullpit and example for reforms that need Congressional and approval in the 50 states.

3. Obama should start and lead an effort to come clean with the effects of slavery and Jim Crow. That is, Obama should appoint a Presidential Commission to study it tell the truth about its current effects, including who benefited and how and who detrimented and how. Every time such a discussion as this comes up about the ills that plague blacks in America, some “wise-guy” such as “iann11” here that says something like “This is a Travesty, Why are black families failing their children every day!!! Black men should live with their children in the same home, Stop having multiple children with multiple women, Educate your children, Talk with your children everyday about expectations you have of them. Love your children, don’t walk out on them.” This is blame the victim talk. Why do we know that it’s blame the victim talk. Because it’s not all blacks in America that are doing poorly. It’s African Americans—the descendants of Africans enslaved and brought to America that are doing poorly and not Nigerian Americans, Kenyan Americans, Ghanaian Americans, etc. Black immigrants from Africa and the Caribbean are doing well!

Those three issues would have a dramatic impact on African American lives but apparently no one cares about them. They prefer to talk about “soap opera” characters.

• IanRousseault on said:

Dean, everything that you posted in that exhausting tirade, is BULL____!!!! Study the effects of Slavery????? It is 2014 you stupid man. If you haven’t come to terms with slavery and you’re not able to live your life as a modern day Man, that’s your problem and you should seek some much needed help my friend! STOP wanting and waiting for the Government and anyone else to GIVE you anything!!!! It’s NEVER going to happen! Come into 2014 and learn how to live your Life as a modern day thinking, acting, intelligent Man! Study the effects of Slavery????? LMFAO!!!!! LOL!!!! Get a grip and Get real!!!!!

• White guys walk out on their children as well. They just wait 20 years to do it. I would have rather him split in the beginning than go through the hell of giving him 20 years of my life and all of my children’s lives. Kenya is a fool. I counted four times she yelled, ” . . I will FU*# you up” AT LEAST four times. Does that not say what she had in mind? Porsha just got there first. You go, Porsha

• And, one more thing. You think Obama should do these things because he is black? This says you voted for him “because” he was black. You didn’t vote the issues? You want the president to take on the study of slavery on black americans. I took a college class last semester where did that exact thing. Go sign up. Blacks are not the only people of color in this country yet you want everything wrong with this country blamed on slavery and then wait for the line to form for you to get a government handout. Asians do not take any form of welfare. Other immigrated African blacks seem to not complain. I was at the Social Security office last month where a black man (quite nice looking and well-spoken) was filling out applications for his “10 children.” I asked about his wife — he didn’t have one. He said these were the 10 still under 18. They were all by different mothers except two. I said the check will go to the mother. “But I’ll get it from them.” What is with black women having babies hand over fist without some form of union from the father. Next comes food stamps, Section 8, etc. You cannot blame this on Jim Crowe and you cannot expect our president — the one elected by all colors to sit and dig out his own race. If a white president did that — you’d be up in arms! Buy a box of condoms. And, if you want some government money, get the money I get. Pell Grant to register for school. At 45, I am in college so that I can support myself because my white husband bounced after 20 years and left us with nothing. Obama did not call or contact me — i’m still waiting.

Kenya should be arrested for making threats. In addition to not fighting, it is illegal to threaten to take someone down. How many times has she threatened Porsha (not to mention slutting around trying to get with Phaedra’s husband, etc.)? She was yelling I’m going to FUCK you up. When this goes to court, I hope they get the non-bleeped version, It shows what really happened that made Porsha lose it. Kenya is a menace and a fake. Color has nothing to do with it — except I would be embarrassed to keep making a huge deal that you are the same “race” as Kenya. Whites do not identify by race with the dumbasses that make fools of themselves. Why do blacks? Let’s erase color boundaries and start with getting rid of selective race websites. Sorry, that is the way I see it

• IanRousseault on said:

AMEN! AMEN! AMEN! Suze, Thank you for telling the truth! And please continue sharing your valid thoughts and opinions on this site, it is Greatly needed! Thank you once again!!!

14. I wish Porsha would have done more than just dragged her by the hair, she should have stumped her face in, Kenya is an evil, bitter, delusional old hag. Porsha should have wore her trashy azz out and tossed her just like her little ugly azz dog.

15. The day i back up an uneducated, savage beast that uses their fists to get their point across is the day you can send before the firing squad. Any black person who doesn’t know what the Underground Railroad is a total disgrace. our black history and the gains we have achieved. I could see if Porsha’s hands were clean, but she’s calling people sluts and whores.

When they asked Ivanyla which of the RHOA she would like to “fix,” she said Porsha without hesitation. I told my friend from the get-go Porsha was crazy. Anyone who can’t see that, I feel sorry for them.

So dumb, even if Kenya ddi provoke her, she gave Kenya the keys to her own freedom.

Oh well, I hear they have libraries in jail. May be the only time they fool sits down to read a book, LOL>

• IanRousseault on said:

There comes a time when you have to Divorce yourself from people, because of who they are and how they choose to live their Life. This definitely is one of those times. Black people must know, that just because someone is of the same race, doesn’t mean you have to support them and their thinking and their way of Life. The only thing we have in common with each other is our race, and that’s it!!!!! I couldn’t identify with those people on the RHOA if you paid me to. If they want to live a sub human life, let them, they’re only embarrassing themselves, Their way of thinking and their way of living has ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with me! I choose as a Man of color to live a Life full of self respect, education, joy, happiness and being right. When people choose otherwise, let them be. Let them be as Disgusting, Uneducated, Sad, Buffoonery, and Ghetto as they want to be!!!!!

16. There is no excuse for violence and this excuse of provoking by Kandi, Ne Ne, and foolish looking Phaedra show the ignorance, stupidity, and lack of maturity of these women. I agree with another contributor from earlier post that fighting by black women is seen totally different in society than white women. It is believed that we are savages and this action due to years of violence shown by the media convinces others that this is a truth and not a myth. I don’t care what anyone says unless they threaten your life; violence isn’t the answer. You can’t bully a participant with your mouth. Kenya has no power over these women nor cast that would be Andy Cohen. Bullying is power, so people before using words understand the meaning, because if not that’s where the justification for the actions come from. Porsha being an idiot, unlearned, and focused on being pretty used this as a rationale for her violence, and so do many others in prison. Participants in Coo Coo don’t get bullied.

17. MellaYella on said:

Bye Kenya…you are so full of it!!! You picked on the wrong one a little too long. Bullies get what they deserve and if that means being dragged a half mile across the floor by your hair so be it. Job well done Porsha!!!!!

18. dtrade on said:

What about the fighting on Housewives of Jersey, there was no extra media attention to their episodes of fighting, only when it’s black folks. These women don’t see the clearer picture, Bravo, Andy Cohen, whoever is using them to say “See we told you they are savages” all pretty in pink and still acting a fool. Both of them. Money is the root of evil.

• VirilisAfricanum on said:

Absolutely dtrade, your comment hit the nail on the head, excellent observation. It appears, with regard to these types of disgusting shows, that no one has “our best interest at heart”. It is a shame to think about how many Millions of people saw these black women act like a bunch of animals, incapable of displaying any type of class, decency, or emotional intelligence. If these women don’t care about representing black Women, they should at least care about what setting a better example for their own children.

19. I really hate to see “Black Women” act the way they are doing on these reality shows…money speaks volume! I don’t believe in violence but I do believe in protecting yourself…and that’s what Porscha did. Kenya is a trouble maker, she must be paid well! Bravo is out for the ratings!!

20. IanRousseault on said:

Cancel this Travesty and please incarcerate all people of color who has anything to do with bringing this Farce to the TV Screen!!!!!

21. Rochelle on said:

Let’s keep in real now. If anyone had put a bull horn to your face and called you out your name you would have done probably what Porsha had done. Plus, Kenya likes to hide behind her being Ms Universe. Would she have bought a bull horn and acts the way she does on the show when she was in the Ms. Universe limelight. She provoke Porsha, Porsha just fell prey to it. If one leaves the show they both should. I am sick of Kenya’s lying, deceitful ways. If she were still Ms Universe she truly would not have behaved the way she is on this show. She is too old for this drama. She has a mental problem. She hating on Porsha’s youth. Twirl away Kenya……..you needed that whipping you provoked it.

22. She thinks the use of words will change the facts. You got in her face as much as she was in yours. You pointed an object the ladies face. You spoke to her through a bullhorn. You spoke to her disrespectfully. She should have whipped your ass gooooood. So be glad that she only pulled your hair. For you to follow up with pressing charges speaks volumes to the status of your mental illness. Tormenting other women will get you good. Just you wait. A hair drag is the least of your worries. You BITCH!

• After watching and listening to NeNe and Phaedra after the hair pulling both ladies seemed to say we tried to tell you Porsha something was going down so I believe Bravo instigated this scene. Also why did Bravo allow Kenya to have props, so messy on all level. I rank Bravo, Kenya and then Porsha. yes the law says she should have walked alway, you can’t strike first.

• VirilisAfricanum on said:

I totally agree with you Mobetter. Hmm? I wonder our Sisters got to this point in our history…real classy ladies:-/

23. Adia004 on said:

Andy is so wrong! He should not have sent Porsha home unless he sent Kenya home too. After all, Kenya is the one who repeatedly violated Porsha and Cynthia by poking that stupid stick around and blowing out eardrums with that ridiculous bullhorn. Also, Kenya has shown time and time again that she’s sociopathic, unstable, insanely jealous of Porsha, and delusional. I mean, at 43 the woman has an imaginary friend like three-year old kids have. Maybe her man really does exist. However, I find it strange that (1) no one but her has ever seen him; (2) no one has even seen a picture of him; (3) Aunt Lori has never mentioned him; and (4) he comes to the U.S., but not to ATL where the woman he loves enough to buy a Bentley resides. I used to be so proud that a smart, beautiful , chocolate girl had represented the U.S. all over the world. Now I just see her as a dangerous, conniving “has been” who has ruined her natural beauty with cosmetic surgery. I guess Bravo plans to wait until she seriously injures someone and claims she didn’t do it before safety becomes more important than ratings. I feel sorry for Kenya, but I’m 100 percent team Porsha.

24. HeyWig on said:

Leave it to black people to always hive ourselves an excuse to act like wild animals . Kenya aint do nothing more than her usual. Porsha shoulda walked away if she felt overwhelmed. But shes pretty with lots of weave so of course black America is rooting for porsha. Cause thats how we roll we beat bitches ass with no consequences and get dressed up for our mugshots. …………. ……………………..

25. #TeamKenya – yeah, she may have gotten a bit embarrassed by stupid Portia’s little act of desperation for attention, but she want to far and should be Fired. If ya’ll went to your day job and somebody put their hands on you, you would want them fired on the spot too ! Kenya fought with her head, Portia fought with her hands ! Kenya ‘checked’ Portia the right way as the rest of the cowards hid behind the real bully NeNe..

26. Kenya’s word’s are powerful and reflect those of a lady. Too bad her actions say the opposite. Kenya bullied Porsha and Porsha responded with violence. Both ladies should be released from the show. They won’t, of course, because people love this hot ghetto mess.

• VirilisAfricanum on said:

So these women/ females fit the definition of “ladies”…I suspect the world doesn’t view them as ladies, in the traditional sense of the word.

27. Sharon Jones on said:

Porsha, please. You had just finished talking about Kenya playing the victim. Then, you want to start blaming her for your violent actions. You are ratchet like your friend Phaedra (who admited to Andy, that both of you had just had discussions about Kenya before the reunion show). So Phaedra provoked your dumb ass. Not Kenya. Phaedra, is skilled in that area. She got you to do her dirty work. Stop being dumb, pay attention!

• Natalie Williams on said:

it was too bad KMW didn’t use some of that Israeli trning…instead we saw Kandi’s style of fighting…drag yo’ azz! I love it when a damn bully gets theirs! Far as I am concerned, the scepter and the bullhorn are weapons – Bravo slipped all the way.

28. Sharon Jones on said:

Team Kenya: Violence is NEVER the answer. The ONLY person that should have been provoked is Cynthia. The little rat got what she deserved (arrested)! She has been going 900 mph…ever since Kordell let her out the gate. Sit your ass down and respect your elders. You might learn what the underground railroad was truly about. Thank you, Kenya. Keep brushing the haters off.

29. Darry on said:

Carmela very well said. #KenyaMooreStoptheBullying. I don’t condone violence, but anyone can be pushed over the edge when someone keeps taunting them and Bravo is as much to blame because they failed to stop Kenya from antagonizing Porsha with her foolishness. Bottom line, she got what she was asking for and I quite enjoyed it.

30. VirilisAfricanum on said:

So let me understand this. There are people complaining about a show “full” of black women, trying to act like they have some class who do nothing but party, have dysfunctional relationships, play dress-up, and at the end of the day, use profanity and fight like low-class ghetto tramps – but then they expect to be treated like ladies (or should I say) “Queens”.

But that’s where we are now, a Godless, lost people. Then we wonder why black girls are on YouTube making videos of themselves twerking or fighting each other like a bunch of ignorant hood rats. No wonder, with examples like these women, why Chris Rock said there are two kind of blacks. And NO, it’s not just entertainmen, it’s damaging propaganda pushed on the public to perpetuate the stereotype of the loud ignorant uneducated black female who is only good at being the angry black woman.

Our women used to the the envy of the world. Everyone emulated your hair styles, your clothes, the reserved way you carried yourselves. Now they laugh AT them and look upon them with contempt, while these women Koon and Buffoon for the camera. Not caring what kind of message they send to the world. The network moguls would NEVER allow their own daughters to be viewed by the public as these women do. I suspect our grandmothers would not approve of where so many daughters are these days, considering all that they have fought for. These women are a disgrace, their disgusting behavior in front of the world is nothing more than a modern day minstrel show, the only thing their missing is the black, red, and white face paint.

31. Carmela on said:

Intelligence compels one to be mindful and knowledgeable in respecting the space of others…even those we do not like. Intelligent people are able to carry on conversations without props such as scepters and megaphones. Those types of things are only used in attempts to demean and intentionally provoke others when used in the way that Kenya had on the reunion. Andy / Bravo should have addressed Kenya once they saw the agitation it caused when she pointed the scepter directly towards Porsha’s face and for this Andy / Bravo should also share some of the blame for this occurrence. Kenya always seem to feign ‘class’ when others get the best of her one way or another but does not appear to remember such ‘class’ when she makes physical threats herself or exercise the continued use of the slang word for the male anatomy on a televised show. But yet she says that she has little girls looking up to her – then shouldn’t she speak as the lady she claims herself to be. There may be many that feel Porsha is at fault but Kenya is by far not blameless in this incident; therefore, she most certainly should not play the victim. She is an adult bully. But isn’t it strange that she didn’t use that same bullhorn to speak loudly over NeNe’s voice, as a matter of fact, I believe that she may have become a little quieter? I guess Kenya thought she knew ‘who’ was ‘ok’ to bully. This seems to suit her more: #KenyaMooreStopTheBullying

32. I totally agree Kenya. This is a entertain show and certain people take on different roles. Porsha acted ignorant and stupid when she attacked Kenya. I think she should be released from her contract. Porsha should learn how to use her words. She should not act like a well dressed uneducated fool. Nor should she act like a DIVA ( Devious Ignorant Vicious Ass)

• @ eve I agree with you totally and kenya is right, violence is never the answer and that is what is wrong with a lot of these reality shows, its really a shame, that woman who have law degree’s and who are college educated actually carry on like that, kenya can talk loud and bring her props ,, but you have never seen her attack anyone. and yes I would have called the police on porcha too, she needs to know that you cannot carry on like that on national Television, I mean are serious, talking about I HAVE BEEN THROUGH SO MUCH,, I JUST BLACKED OUT,, please we all been through a lot she acts like she is the only one who has been through a divorce, we all are going through something specially with this economic situation and the way people of color are treated in this country, please go get yourself some help. God bless you all.

33. irepresentme on said:

you are playing the victim… again intellect would have had you talking not with a mega phone. intellect would have had you not attempt to be little someone else cause no one likes you clearly. and im sad that you represent African American women. im sure if they knew how you would be acting they would have given it to someone else. #yuck

34. redbone1954 on said:

I am not condoning the violence however I can understand why Porsha got so angry. How dare you sit your behind ther pointing some septor at people and telling people when they can and cannot speak and then you get a bullhorn in someone’s face!!!!!! I hope Porsha will stay on the show but Kenya you ignorant azz needs to go and take several seats you have obviously pushed the wrong person too far so you got what your hand called for OK

35. If Porsha leave the show, so will I. P.s. I will not watch next the Andy Cohen’s show, because Porsha will be missing…boycott the show.

36. Kenya Moore it is time 4 you 2 go if this girl PORSCHA go 2 jail because of you that is not right you starts the mass @ when get it gets out of hand you run like hell you stand up like a women @ take some of the blame 4 what you do on the show a lot of it is your fault the show was fine until they brought you on the show [A.H.O.A.] if PORSCHA GO 2 JAIL BEHIND YOUR B.S. I AM DONE WITH THE SHOW AS FAR AS I KNOW SOME OF THE LADIES ARE LEAVING THE SHOW [A.H.O.A] ANY WAY SO DOES THAT MEAN IF THESE LADIES LEAVES THE SHOW YOU WANT HAVE A JOB I WILL GLAD WHEN YOU LEAVE THE SHOW BECAUSE I AM TIME OF LOOKING AT YOU ANT WAY GO 2 HELL KENYA MOORE

37. Debra on said:

Team Porsha! Kenya More-Whore got just what she deserved! As the 2 previous comments stated every Bully has their day, and now you’re a victim? Not! Porsha is the Victim!