LeBron James once again has the NBA’s best-selling jersey, but Kevin Durant is as close as he has ever been to the top, finishing the regular season in second place for the first time, reports ESPN.
The rankings are based on sales during the season at NBAStore.com, figures that were released by the league last week.
Despite playing in only six games this season, Kobe Bryant still finished in third in jersey sales. Chicago Bulls guard Derrick Rose, who played in only 10 games, finished fourth, and Golden State Warriors guard Stephen Curry rounded out the top five.
Thanks in part to James, who has finished with the top-selling jersey in six of his 11 seasons in the league, the Heat are the best-selling team. The Lakers, Knicks and Celtics finished second, fifth and sixth in merchandise sales, respectively, despite all missing the playoffs.
A surprise to the jersey list is San Antonio Spurs center Tim Duncan, who squeaked into the top 15 at No. 14. It’s the first time Duncan has been in the top 15 since 2007.
REGISTER NOW for the 2014 Allstate Tom Joyner Family Reunion taking place August 28- September 1, 2014 in Orlando, Florida! For booking information visit here.
Bald & Buff Celebrity Men
1. Terry Crews is known for his muscles and bald head.Source:(PR) 1 of 10
2. Boris Kodjoe is a beautiful, bald man.Source:(PR) 2 of 10
3. It really doesn't matter what Dwayne Johnson does to his head, we love it all.3 of 10
4. Taye Diggs hair began receding pretty early, luckily he went with this look.Source:(PR) 4 of 10
5. Tyrese has been one of our favorite bald men since his 'Sweet Lady' days.Source:(PR) 5 of 10
6. Well we knew Ne-yo was bald, but who knew he was BUFF?6 of 10
7. Michael Jordan may not be as buff as his playing days but he's not too bad for his age.Source:(PR) 7 of 10
8. Sometimes Terrell Owens tries to grow his hair out, but bald is best.8 of 10
9. Chad Johnson has always rocked a bald hair-do.9 of 10
10. Samuel L. Jackson is definitely bald and we think he's in pretty good shape too.Source:(PR) 10 of 10