Porsha

Porsha Williams may be on the chopping block for the next season of “Real Housewives of Atlanta.”

According to TMZ, the reality star broke Bravo’s zero-tolerance policy after she initiated a brawl with castmate Kenya Moore at the show’s reunion taping.

MUST READ: Girl Fight! Porsha Williams Attacks Kenya Moore During ‘RHOA’ Reunion Taping

As we reported earlier, the Porsha lost her temper and attacked the former beauty queen while filming on Thursday, March 27. Sources said the incident started because “Kenya brought sex toys to the reunion taping to taunt Porsha about Kordell’s sexuality.”

“And she couldn’t take it anymore,” the eyewitness told Radar Online. “Porsha beat the sh*t out of her! She is a little thing and she jumped on her and pulled her down to the ground by her hair, and Kenya doesn’t have a weave, it is all her own hair.”

MUST READ: Hey, Girl, Hey! Porsha Williams Admits To Making Freaky Flicks On Her Cell Phone

According to reports, the newly-divorced housewife has yet to be fired but Bravo executives are considering the option.

“They just shot the reunion. A lot of conversations have to happen, so no decisions have been made yet,” the insider told Radar. “Porsha was upset. No one wanted that to happen.”

“Obviously it’s not good what she did. It’s not the sort of thing that any parties want,” the source added. “The women were embarrassed. No one wants this sort of thing to happen, but the thing is with the reunions, they’re not going to make a decision today.”

RELATED STORIES

Wait, Are Chad Johnson & Porsha Williams Flirting On Twitter?

Kordell Stewart Leaves Porsha With Nothing

Check Out This Gallery

18 thoughts on “Is Porsha Williams On The Chopping Block For Her Hair-Pulling Brawl With Kenya Moore?

1. They need to leave Porsha alone kenya has provoked things for a long time and I feel Bravo has let Kenya go way to farrrrrrrrr. If Porsha gets fired then Kenya should as well, we are only human.

2. They need to leave Porsha be because Kenya has been asking for it. Kenya should be fired as well because everyone is only human and Bravo has let Kenya go wayyyyyyyyy to far.

3. @ Educated iann11, you certainly don’t sound educated right now. As a matter of fact you sound like the RHOA you are judging. I did not curse or call you names; but my “educated” sister called me out of my name and became her true ghetto self. Now who’s fooling who? YOU are fooling yourself, because you are low and ghetto, as the people you judge. SMDH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• IanRousseault on said:

I shouldn’t have called you out of your name, for that I apologize!!!! I just get so passionate and sooooo very upset when I see people of color living a life that’s less than authentic. Education is truly the key to freedom, prosperity, and a wonderful Life. When I see some people not living that way, I wonder why and I just don’t get it. Why wouldn’t everyone want to have and live a Life that’s full of real joy and happiness, I hate to see Women especially women of color living a life that’s not befitting a Dog! I see nothing but very low self esteem when I come across these reality tv personalities, and my heart breaks for them. I’m SO Thankful that I had parents that raised me to respect myself First, and not to let yourself sink to subhuman existence all for the dollar bill, when I see WHOLE communities being destroyed by no education, rap music, drugs, reality tv, crime, killing each other every day, It breaks my heart!!!! As I’m typing this, a 14 year old girl was just shot and killed in a black neighborhood in the city, and I just wonder, God when is this going to stop, and we learn to value each other??????

• I said it. on said:

That was a complete turn around. Next time, count to ten first, get out of your emotions, and hit delete. I’m sure all of the upstanding bourgeoisie people you know have taught you how to control your emotions. Tisk! Tisk!

• IanRousseault on said:

You are correct, sometimes there are things that will take you there. But yes count to ten and just let it go. I agree with you 100%. Thanks!!!!

4. Lily Wallar on said:

This is all entertainment, so for anyone to make statements about how it makes a race look any type of way is BS. I am a black woman and I know that I don’t act this way, and I don’t feel that it says anything about who I am, where I came from or my educational background. The same way I know that white women don’t really behave like those women on RHOOC or Mobwives…. its entertainment. Anyone who looks at it as anymore than that has a true problem.

• IanRousseault on said:

No Lily, the real problem is if you consider this type of behavior entertainment, then there is something SERIOUSLY wrong and warped with your brain! SMDH!!!!!!!

5. @ Educated iann11, how can you judge something you know nothing about? Apparently you don’t watch RHOA, so how do you know the women act like buffoons? Oh, that’s right you “read” or “heard” about a few bad incidents. You of all people should know you only hear about the bad things people do and not the good. Stop judging others and go get your life!

• iann11 on said:

Look Dummy, I don’t have to watch this show on a regular basis to know what’s going on with it. Instead of trying to defend this Black Faced Buffoonery, you should be ashamed of the content of this show. Obviously you’re one of the Dumb Ass women who have very LOW self esteem and cannot tell when you and your kind are being made fun of by participating in this show. Oh well I’m not surprised, I take it you didn’t have a real Mother or Aunts or Grandmothers hat would have taught you as a young lady to not let any one disrespect you like this, regardless of the money you could make!!!! SMDH!!!! Go sit down and get some education, because by your statements, you are a waste of time talking with you and your ignorant ASS!

6. iann11 on said:

Cancel this Ghetto Crap!!!! These people on this show, starting with Andy Cohen and Bravo should be ashamed of what they have done to Women in this Country. Real Women are not like this at all. Real Women that I know, support and Love each other as Sister’s. And would NEVER, EVER act like these Buffoon’s on RHOA> Not only do they bring a BAD name to black women the world over, they bring a BAD name to womanhood, and shame on the people who watch this Bullshiggerdy and support them. This really shows how UNEDUCATED a LARGE part of the black community really is. No self respecting, educated, quality human being would give this S____ the time of day! And shame on the public as a whole for watching and condoning women behaving this way towards each other!!!!!