Porsha kenya

Kenya Moore pissed off the wrong chick this time! According to reports, Porsha Williams lost her temper and attacked the former beauty queen while filming “The Real Housewives of Atlanta” reunion special on Thursday.

“There was a major physical altercation between Porsha and Kenya,” an insider told Us Weekly. “To the point that Porsha beat the crap out of Kenya, dragged her across the stage by her hair, and gave her a major beatdown.”

MUST READ: Hey, Girl, Hey! Porsha Williams Admits To Making Freaky Flicks On Her Cell Phone

According to Radar Online, the incident started because “Kenya brought sex toys to the reunion taping to taunt Porsha about Kordell’s sexuality.”

“And she couldn’t take it anymore,” the eyewitness told the site. “Porsha beat the sh*t out of her! She is a little thing and she jumped on her and pulled her down to the ground by her hair, and Kenya doesn’t have a weave, it is all her own hair.”

“Porsha was sick of her saying that she was Kordell’s beard and those toys were the last straw. Porsha is a skinny thing but she was whopping her butt” the source added. “They couldn’t get Porsha off Kenya!”

MUST READ: Tamar Braxton Reads Kenya Moore!

While Andy Cohen, NeNe Leakes, Phaedra Parks, Kandi Burruss and Cynthia Bailey watched in horror, Bravo the security guards fought to break the two up.

I don’t encourage violence but we all know Kenya had it coming!

RELATED STORIES

Wait, Are Chad Johnson & Porsha Williams Flirting On Twitter?

Kim Zolciak & Sheree Whitfield Resurface With Life Updates + Porsha Stewart Debuts Single

Check Out This Gallery

28 thoughts on “Girl Fight! Porsha Williams Attacks Kenya Moore During ‘RHOA’ Reunion Taping

1. Well, well, well, it’s about time, yes porsha i love you, kenya got that ass tap, she really been asking for a ass tap since she came on the show, i guess my girl porsha the one that heard her, my question is why didn’t phadria didn’t do it, or maybe she told porshia to tap that ass for her, and she will repersent her as her lawyer, lolol

2. Debra on said:

I’m so glad Porsha knocked the hell out of Kenya Ugly Azz! Kenya wants Apollo so bad she can taste him! I hope they get rid of Kenya and Nene because they are Jealous hearted Heifers!

3. Veronica on said:

An s as whipping LONG OVERDUE. If Porsha gets fired, the cast of MARRIED TO MEDICINE should be fired also because Mariah had a fight last year and she’s returning to season 2. If Porsha gets fired, Liddell should place a lawsuit against Bravo for allowing Kenya to scandalized his name on live television and she was not reprimanded for it.

4. Kenya is a a lowdown, mean spirited individual. I’m glad somebody ranged her ass in. She has been pushing peoples’ buttons since she has been on the show. Admitting no wrongs and always up in somebodys face. It should have been Phaedra and Portia bringing that swirl to an end. Who has a square ass anyway. Kenya lies so naturally. Miss USA, how about miss A**hole!

• I totally agree with you. It was long over due for Kenya to get her just dues! All of the fights that be on the reunion shows and they want to single out Porsia…please! Kenya deserved it, because if you create the problem then be prepared for the outcome.

5. Camella Jenkins on said:

It doesn’t matter what was said, it goes to show how that LOUD MOUTH HOOD RAT Porsia have no self control, I always knew she was a thug just like NeNe!

6. Camella Jenkins on said:

Some of you said “Kenya had it coming” REALLY? Too bad it wasn’t big nose false teeth NeNe or big lips fat short Phaedra, or munchkin Kandi. Cynthia would have just ran off screaming for her sister Mallory to fight her battle.

• Lynnette on said:

I agree with you NENE had it coming a long time ago, and she knew she was messing with the wrong one when Marlo was after her didnt want none. Porsha did what she had to Kenya provoked that ass wooping!

• calm down, you can turn to something else, hood rat , really..thanks porsha for the beat down, people don’t know it’s just a show relax, you are young and pretty people are jealous of that, far as nene it wouldn’t be a show with out her…

7. Camella Jenkins on said:

Now she’s a HOOD RAT with a POLICE RECORD/ASSAULT. Kenya should definately press charges against that BUG EYED LOUD MOUTH HOOD RAT!

8. zoesmom816 on said:

I’m disappointed that BAW and Tom Joyner would continue to report this story as a fact based off of one anonymous source. There is no way Bravo would allow a fight to go on long enough for someone to get a chance to drag someone else across the floor. Since then there have been reports that this initial report was highly exaggerated. Stated Porsha got a quick pull of the hair, and the whole thing started and ended in a matter of a few seconds. No sex toys involved, not dragging across the stage, and all that punching. Please wait for credible sources before you report. Otherwise I would have to no question all of the other stories posted on this site.

• Bree on said:

If you believe that Kenya allowed Porsha or anyone to attack her and drag her to the ground, I have some land in the Atlantic to sell you! This story has been highly exaggerated! It is not acceptable for anyone to put hands on another because of something they may have said. I don’t care who it is and if you don’t want people to talk your business,keep your mouth closed!!!!

• My thoughts exactly. The original story didn’t even sound right “As Andy watched in horror” There is no way, Andy would let that go down sitting in his chair doing nothing. They just ran with it because it sounded good. I’m not saying Porsha is a weak link, but there is no way, Kenya would let her get to the point where she’s dragging her across the stage by her hair.

• I like kenya that attitude she has keeps her relevant on the show I feel porsha is kinda ditzy and dumb and she contradicts herself she had ni right to jump on noone ne ne always at your throat but she didnt jump at her cause she knows what yard to pick with

• justaskme on said:

I stopped watching RHOA a while back because I could not stomach any more of Kenya. I am not going to name call anyone but people can take you out of Character. That’s exactly what Persia did allowed Kenya to take her out of character. I stopped watching and don’t plan on watching again unless Kenya is removed from the show.

9. Brooklyn45 on said:

Kenya had it coming. I don’t condone violence but Porsha did what needed to be done. I say fire Kenya and give Porsha a raise. I’m 100 percent team Porsha on this one.

10. C.A.A on said:

All of this is just “EMBARRASSING”!!! with no class or structure. We as a people need to back away from such ridicule. Last but not least TV cameras.

11. Tammy on said:

Stop making reality tv and black issue. ALL reality tv of all groups who are on those shows have fights. We are so quick to point out the race of these women the Atlanta when in fact ALL the show have fights from Beverly Hills wives to Jersey shore. Blacks are NOT the only one who fights and if anyone wants to try and make it a “black issue” is only showing thier own bigotry.

• I agree with everything that you said, because there has been a fight in every housewives show and no one was fired. however, Kenya ass check was long over due. Hats off to Porsha for checking that B—-. It just makes for good ratings. I love it. Who will beat Kenya’s ass next season, because she deserves another one!

12. It sad that the stupid women are commenting about violence and it’s enough of it in the black community. Remember idiots God gave people a mouth, and no one has the right to hit someone because of their beliefs, opinion, or thoughts. White people say things all the time and so does organizations like the KKK, but I don’t see negros going around doing anything and those things are hateful. Just black on black violence, and say people have it coming. If God gave us everything we had coming no one would be posting stupidity.

• Tammy on said:

Then white people need to shut up. Fighting is NOT limited to the black community. You may not hear it from whites because you are not around whites;but they do trash each other just like any other group. Remember Jerry Springer. It was WHITES who started out fighting on that show and and lets not forget about Jersey shore.

13. Can’t wait to see the beat down live and in living color. It is about time for Kenya to get what is coming to her. She has been messy, in every ones’ business and throwing shade for far too long.

• And always want to play the victim like everyone else is attacking her. Well she is right this time – I don’t like when black women come to violence but Kenya has been needing this one ever since she came on the show. She is jealous of Porsha because Porsha is young and pretty. I bet she keeps her mouth shut now – LOL, can’t wait to see what went down.