Looks like Swizz Beatz and his wife Alicia Keys have taken a page out of Will and Jada’s book on how to make blended families work. The couple was spotted on Nikki Beach vacationing in St. Barths — with Swizz’s ex-wife Mashonda in tow!
Celebrating a family friend’s birthday, Swizz and Alicia showered each other with affection with Mashonda sitting right next to them. Meanwhile, Mashonda was all smiles as she enjoyed quality time with her and Swizz’s son Kasseem Dean Jr.
If you remember, back in 2011, she penned an open letter, giving us a peek inside her new blended family and why she chose to forgive her ex-husband.
“I now realize that even my former husband and his new wife, are my partners in this wonderful journey. When I look into Kasseem’s eyes, I see the joy in his heart by having such a wonderful, blended family that loves him so much. As this blended family of ours continues to grow, I look forward to the months and years ahead raising our children together as one.”
Could you handle a blended family situation? What about vacationing together?
Cheaper To Keep 'Em - Expensive Divorces
1. Aries Spears & Elisa Larregui1 of 16
2. Master P & Sonya Miller2 of 16
3. Lamar Odom & Khloe Kardashian3 of 16
4. Madonna & Guy Ritchie4 of 16
5. Michael & Juanita Jordan5 of 16
6. D-Wade & Siohvaugh6 of 16
7. Bob Johnson7 of 16
8. Tiger & Elin Woods8 of 16
9. Russell and Kimora Lee Simmons9 of 16
10. Shaquille & Shaunie O'Neal:10 of 16
11. Nas & Kelis11 of 16
12. The Dream and Christina Milian12 of 16
13. Eddie and Nicole Murphy13 of 16
14. Janet Jackson & Rene Elinzondo14 of 16
15. Lionel & Diane Richie15 of 16
16. Arnold Schwarzenegger & Maria Shriver16 of 16
(Photo Source: PR Photo)