Kanye West has been vying for an American “Vogue” cover for his fiancee Kim Kardashian… and his dream has finally come true!

The excited couple took to Twitter to break their big news. Kim tweeted: “This is such a dream come true!!! Thank you @VogueMagazine for this cover! O M GGGGGG!!! I can’t even breath!”

And Kanye chimed in, tweeting: “#TRILL Thank you @voguemagazine.”

According to the fashion magazine, Kim and Kanye are the “#WorldsMostTalkedAboutCouple” and we might agree- even if we wish we didn’t.

Check out behind the scenes footage of their shoot below.

33 thoughts on “Do We Care? Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Land on the Cover of American ‘Vogue’

1. Who gives a fat rat ass about Kim k and her ego minded man Kane and able look them up in the bible these two are evil and so is all the music industry devil worshiping performers b and jay z and a lot more others whatever I said it Kick rocks

2. There is something very unsettling about these two people. I Always get a feeling of foreboding whenever I see a photo of them. Their eyes just look blank. As if there is no soul behind them. Maybe it’s just me. However, that baby is adorable.

3. Debbie on said:

Simply put “no,” and please do not put them on the cover of Black publications and hold them up as positive role models.

4. Kanye West is an embarrassment to AfricanAmerican males. The sickness of black men always lusting after white female flesh is destroying our community. Maybe God is really punishing us.

• Jiggy5 on said:

70% of black women are single. That is a staggering number, but nothing new. And yes it is destroying the fabric of our communities. What is far worse though, is our dependence and blind allegiance to the subversive Democrats that have kept us enabled/enslaved in social programs designed specifically to keep us down. EBT, welfare, child care credits…..all the freebies we covet do nothing but keep us enslaved. And we willingly submit. Yes Massa, you right, just give me my monthly check. DAMM lazy Niccas piss me off. Yeah, I said it, and it’s the damm truth
      Holla at the Career Minded Scholar

• You are going in to deep with what you have to say in comments about the single black women and welfare and so forth really

• Amber on said:

SO true. AS it was said last week, Black men are the most color struck group of people around. They degrade black women to uplift a white women. I do not know what race Kim is (she looked middle eastern to me but she is not black and she is making money by being expose for sleeping on a sex tape. And look at RayJ, he gets NOTHING for doing the same thing). Goes to show that blacks can not do what non blacks can do to make money.

5. Rodney Victorious on said:

I am not a big fan of Kanye West or Kim K but I respect their right to be who they are and do want they want to do and live how they want. If I want to be respected in this same way, them I must give that same respect to others. That being said, I applaud them for their Vogue Cover and yes people do care because trust me Vogue (Anna Wintour, Fashion Editor) would not choose them for a cover if it were not a financial feast for their corporate owners. They don’t just put anyone on the cover of Vogue, Oprah has not even been on the cover of Vogue! he truth of the matter is that Kim and Kanye are the couple we love to hate, they are the most followed couple on social media so that in and of itself speaks volumes about their celebrity and how that celebrity is filtered into our social culture/

• I said it. on said:

Yes. And saying someone is overexposed is the same as saying someone has too much money. There’s a bit of jealousy in that. Not saying to be who they are, but to have, in some way, what they have.

Everyone has to find whatever level of success they are comfortable with.

• Ivan Cohen on said:

Does the media have to go out of their way to point out Kanye and Kim’s ” level of success”? When he started out, what source provided Kanye “his money”? Who bought his CDs? If and when he hits a rough patch in the music business, he will be back where he started. As for Kim Kardashian, prior to her hook-up with Kanye, hardly a month went by without her name showing up in print. When the time comes, the press needs to follow Kanye and Kim to a PTA meeting and really doing the “parent kind of stuff” as opposed to just going through the motions.

• Amber on said:

Jealousy? I think NOT. Being jealos of someone who has made money is one thing but to be jealous of someone who is always acting like an idoit (even the PResident Obama called Kanye an idoit) and Kim who made a name from a sex tape and milking stupid n@greos is NOTHING to be jealous of. Maybe you are jealous of them but others folks are not.

• I said it. on said:

I was not speaking specifically about them, but of the jealousy people have in general of others more fortunate. The human species as a whole always derives pleasure from seeing others of means plummet, or fall victim to I’ll fate. If humanity hasn’t seen ap person have problems, when the are doing well; they wait in anticipation and do everything including beseeching God that it will happen. It’s easier than making ones own lot in life, so a lot of people take that route.

Only the dogs that get hit yelp.

• Amber on said:

Well, even a clown gets attentions. As for Vogue, they lost my respect. There are people who worked hard and EARNED the spot to be on Vogue but this is going to too far. Sad that you sleep with someone and now get on the cover of a magazine like Vogue. People like Iman, Naomi, and Beverly Johnson had to fight their way to be on the cover but a girl like kim, free pass.

• Amber on said:

You are right. Kanye and KIm have a right to be who they are; however, SOCIETY and the public have a right to RESPOND how they want to do to Kanye and Kim as well. If you do not like it, stay off the cover of a magazine and out of the media.

6. Mac Ben on said:

Sooo…we bitch & moan when mainstream magazines exclude black folk but because Bro. Kanye is on the cover with an other-than-black woman (but she is of color), then we don’t support it?? Niggas please! Congratulations Kanye & Kim…the world is diverse- neither black, nor white! We are our own worst enemy. Melanie Hobson and George Lucas look out!!