I ask because not so long ago, had I said a celebrity had been kicked out of rehab again and had to report back to jail, the first person you’d think I was talking about was Lindsay Lohan.
Why?— In and out of rehab, jail, fights, nightclub scuffles, odd pictures on the internet, and so on and so on and so on. That was her m-o for years. Now, when I mention those things more than likely I’m talking about Chris Brown.
I by no means mean to pile it on when it comes to Chris Brown, but here’s the background, which reads like a Lohan bio.
The singer was kicked out of rehab just a few days ago for “undisclosed reasons.” Gossip website TMZ, is reporting that he was having inappropriate relationships or relations with some of the women at the facility. This is his third time in jail. The first was when he was arrested for beating Rihanna in February 2009. Next was his arrest in DC last October. He spent the night behind bars. He has been in rehab twice. He voluntarily entered a day after his release from jail in DC. He was kicked out a week later for smashing his mom’s car window with a rock during a family counseling session. The judge then revoked his probation in November and ordered Chris to enter anger management and drug rehab instead of jail. Now he’s been kicked out and the judge has denied his request to be taken out of police custody and placed in another program.
Unless something unprecedented happens, he’ll have to remain in custody, meaning jail, until his next scheduled hearing on April 23rd. The District Attorney on the case said Brown has received numerous chances and did not believe another rehab program should be considered.
Obviously the judge agreed.
In other words, he’s running out of chances. The question is, how many does he need? It’s no different than what we all pondered about Lindsay Lohan. And my advice to Brown is exactly the same as Oprah’s to Lohan. Chris, you still have your whole life and career ahead of you- for now- if you get it together.
Want to keep it?
Cut the bull!
Celebrities Arrested Two or More Times
1. R. Kelly: 3 timesSource:R. Kelly Instagram 1 of 23
2. Snoop Dogg: 8 times2 of 23
3. Diddy was arrested in 1999 for possession of a firearm and in 2015 after fighting with his son's coach.3 of 23
4. T.I.: 7 times4 of 23
5. Martin Sheen: 66 times5 of 23
6. Bobby Brown: 7 times6 of 23
7. Mike Tyson: 7 times7 of 23
8. Robert Downey Jr.: 6 times8 of 23
9. DMX: 13 times9 of 23
10. Lil' Wayne: 4 times10 of 23
11. Sean Penn: 6 times11 of 23
12. O.J. Simpson: 5 times12 of 23
13. Lindsay Lohan: 6 times13 of 23
14. Chris Brown: 2 Times14 of 23
15. Charlie Sheen: 3 times15 of 23
16. The late James Brown: 8 times16 of 23
17. Paris Hilton: 3 times17 of 23
18. Foxy Brown: 7 times18 of 23
19. Naomi Campbell: 3 times19 of 23
20. Michelle Rodriguez: 5 times20 of 23
21. George Michael: 7 times21 of 23
22. Charles Barkley: 4 times22 of 23
23. The late Amy Winehouse: 5 times23 of 23