One of Oprah Winfrey’s Twitter followers had less of an aha moment, and more of an ask-and-ye-shall-receive experience with the TV legend.
A woman named Brandi tweeted the 60-year-old mogul on the social media site after spotting O wearing a Brian Rennie for Basler gown on the March cover.
She wrote, “@oprah you look beautiful in that essence cover pic. Wow. Can I please have that dress? Cuz I know u won’t wear (it) again lol luv u.”
Winfrey responded to the message, writing, “@snobaby28 you’re right I won’t wear ever again contact my asst. and show her this tweet.”
Brandi followed up with the assistant and cut to a week later, when the dress came in the mail. She wrote, “@Oprah Thank You! Recv beautiful dress. Plan to wear at my wedding when I find a groom lol but will twt pic wearing it soon. Luv u to life!”
Oprah! Here Are 20 of Our Favorite "O" Moments
20 photos Launch gallery
1. A look back at some of the most memorable interviews from the queen of media, Oprah Winfrey.
1 of 20
2. Oprah conducted the show's first interview with a sitting president and 1st lady
2 of 20
3. In 2009, Whitney Houston talked with Oprah about her struggles with drugs.
3 of 20
4. In Jay-Z's 2009 appearance on the show, they debated the use of the n-word.
4 of 20
5. In the most watched interview in TV history, in 1993, with Michael Jackson.
5 of 20
6. Dave Chappelle talked about why he walked away from 50M.
6 of 20
7. Magic Johnson was a guest on Oprah 15 years after being diagnosed with HIV.
7 of 20
8. Will Smith graced The Oprah Winfrey Show 15 times before her final season.
8 of 20
9. "Mentor-mother-sister-friend," Maya Angelou came on the show.
9 of 20
10. Oprah considers Nelson Mandela's visit to be a great honor.
10 of 20
11. Tiger Woods coined the term 'Cablinasian' to describe his mixed heritage.
11 of 20
12. Terry McMillan and her ex Jonathan Plummer discussed the end of their marriage.
12 of 20
13. Tina Turner came of the show numerous times. Another of Oprah's favs.
13 of 20
14. In 1996 Oprah spoke with the Little Rock Nine about Central High in Arkansas.
14 of 20
15. Halle Berry was a guest on Oprah over 20 times.
15 of 20
16. Denzel Washington is one of Oprah's favorite guests.
16 of 20
17. Tyler Perry revealed the abuse and molestation he suffered as a child.
17 of 20
18. Patti LaBelle was on the Oprah show over 20 times since her first visit in 1991.
18 of 20
19. Mike Tyson was a guest on the show and talked about the death of his daughter.
19 of 20
20. Michael Jordan talked to Oprah about finally retiring from NBA.
20 of 20