Rachel Fryer (pictured) buried her infant son nearly three years ago, after claiming that she accidentally rolled over on him as they slept. Now the 2-year-old female twin of the deceased infant has been laid to rest as well.
This time, Fryer told Sanford, Fla. police investigators that her daughter had stopped breathing following an asthma attack and so she buried the toddler without summoning assistance. Police officials aren’t buying Fryer’s story and arrested the mom of five on Tuesday, charging her with aggravated child neglect, according to the Orlando Sentinel.
The case came to light Feb. 10, when Fryer turned herself in to police admitting that she had buried her toddler in a shallow grave in Crescent City. When investigators went to the burial site, they discovered a leopard print suitcase that had been tossed to the side and a child’s shoe sticking out of a freshly dug gravesite. Upon further investigation, authorities stumbled upon the little girl’s decomposing cadaver.
According to Fryer’s account, she found her daughter to be unresponsive on Feb. 6. After trying to resuscitate the child, Fryer decided to place her daughter’s lifeless body into the suitcase and take it to the Crescent City burial spot.
Just three years earlier, Fryer’s 2-month-old son Tavont’ae Gordon died of mechanical asphyxiation, a co-sleeping fatality, according to a medical examiner. Fryer told investigators at the time that she had fallen asleep and accidentally rolled over on her boy. Even though police determined that the 32-year-old woman had reportedly been under the influence of cocaine at the time, she was not charged for the crime.
Fryer, who is now pregnant, had her children taken away from her by the state after her infant son passed away. The kids were placed in foster care but were returned last November, after the Department of Children and Families (DCF) and a county judge determined that Fryer could be “trusted” to care for them.
An arrest warrant reportedly indicated that not only does Fryer have an extensive history of arrests and drug use but the mom has also been violent towards her children, using such items as wire hangers, a broom stick and flip-flops to discipline them.
Meanwhile, Fryer’s surviving three children are back in the foster care system and she is being held on a $950,000 bail.
Also On Black America Web:
This Week’s Celebrity Instagrams (10/15-10/21)
31 photos Launch gallery
1. Just a NY girl with BIG dreams....
1 of 31
2. HAPPY CHILDREN=QUALITY PARENTING. We don't always see eye to eye on everything and that's normal. We're human beings. But we come together and do it right for what's important, the kids. We are not enemies, we are parents. And we are parents 1st. S/O to @monyettashaw for making Mason's bday memorable. S/O to @itscrystalsmith at home taking care of our other lil' Prince. ❤️❤️❤️ THIS IS WHAT CO-PARENTING LOOKS LIKE. #Blessed #Happy #AboveTheDrama #BiggerThanUs
2 of 31
3. So happy to finally be able to share with you all that I’m the new Global Brand Ambassador for @Revlon! Follow my day on RevlonSnaps. Yay! Choose Love, Everybody! #RevlonXCiara #chooselove #ad
3 of 31
4. Glam on point!!!@makeupbymotoko & @shaylinjoneshair #easybreezy @lifetimetv #beachesmovie #january2017 😘
4 of 31
5. ✨True love ✨📸: @jessiemarrerophotography
5 of 31
6 of 31
7. Today was not easy..but by the grace of God we all got through it. Words cannot express our gratitude for all of your Prayers, Positive thoughts and Support for us throughout the years. Tommy will be missed but most certainly never forgotten...And PLEASE don't ask "Where's Martin?.." he was there too...just not in this picture. Lol! God bless you all.. #LoveConquersAll #MartinShow
7 of 31
8 of 31
9. West coast get ready for #RockyHorror. I will be live tweeting again. #letsdothetimewarpagain
9 of 31
10. #THEKEYS pre order yours now ... Available everywhere #NOV22 #WeTheBest 🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑
10 of 31
11. We about to ROCK at #KCABlackBall!! All for our life-changing effort to end 🌎 AIDS.
11 of 31
12. Today's #SNAPJACK is brought to you by @yazzthegreatest 😂😂😂💋💋💋
12 of 31
13. Damn girl you kinda old to be headed to the Go Go. You coming in at the age they leaving. LMAO
13 of 31
14. Daddy daycare B-Boxin with @acewellstucker @shopraisingace
14 of 31
15. #FBF Naviyd & URV "LIL MONSTERS"
15 of 31
16. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ONE OF THE BIGGEST LEGENDS IN OUR HIPHOP HISTORY! @snoopdogg CONTINUED BLESSING AND LOVE FAMILY!!!!! REAL OG!
16 of 31
17. Thank you for a beautiful night VSU! Let's do it again! #HOMECOMING
17 of 31
18. Had a great time this morning with my familia Erica, Griff & Truth!!
18 of 31
19. Check out my interview on @essence facebook live. #inmyownwords #nycpromo #day2
19 of 31
20. #She💋 #tbt #TheCoveAtTheAtlantis #DawgPawsAndAll
20 of 31
21. Bae #retailtherapy
21 of 31
22. Why me and @coryhardrict got the same pose... and notee... new mouth #naked
22 of 31
23. When my husband is my personal 'hype-man'! it kills me every time! 💜😂 #WHATNOW #lostfiles📷
23 of 31
24. Diggy Simmons
24 of 31
25. Hand full of @jacquieaiche 💙💎💍 @esnail_la 💅🏾
25 of 31
26. SuperSoulers! You can watch my interview with Carl Lentz live from my Facebook page, tomorrow at 11a ET| 8a PT. #SuperSoulSunday
26 of 31
27. 💋 .. When the friendship is easy like Sunday morning. ☀️
27 of 31
28. Sunday mornings are the best........... hugs and cuddles with my angel
28 of 31
29. #huggar16 #hellohuggars
29 of 31
30. My gym is everywhere!.. #RnBMoney #TheGeneral 📸: @twelvepastseven
30 of 31
31. Nothing I would rather be doing... Rocko setting up our movie, Romelō working on a puzzle & Laiyah singing and sharing all she's learning at school... I'm so grateful for the joy they've brought into my life ... Praying for peace , joy & love in the home of EVERY family ♥️ #HeadScarfPJSunday LOL 😂
31 of 31