When Toni Braxton appeared on Bethenny this week, she talked about dating, her reality TV show and her divorce from former Mint Condition member Keri Williams, father of her two sons. But one of the most controversial things she said is that her amicable divorce from Williams was a very “Caucasian” divorce. The two live near each other in L.A. and Braxton says they’re very cordial. Bethenny then referred to her messy divorce, which has been fraught with problems and custody disputes, as a “black divorce.”
- This Week’s Celebrity Instagrams (8/21-8/27)
- Tyra Banks Returns To TV With 'FABlife'
- Wendy Raquel Robinson Will Be At The Allstate Tom Joyner Family Reunion, Talks Days At Howard University
- $20 Found In San Francisco Leads to $1 Million Lottery Win
- You Know You Want To Laugh!
- All The Looks And The Biggest OMG Moments From The 2015 VMAs