When Toni Braxton appeared on Bethenny this week, she talked about dating, her reality TV show and her divorce from former Mint Condition member Keri Williams, father of her two sons. But one of the most controversial things she said is that her amicable divorce from Williams was a very “Caucasian” divorce. The two live near each other in L.A. and Braxton says they’re very cordial. Bethenny then referred to her messy divorce, which has been fraught with problems and custody disputes, as a “black divorce.”
- This Week's Hottest Celebrity Instagram Pics (8/22-8/29)
- Bobbi Kristina’s Husband, Nick Gordon Charged With A DUI
- Vanessa Williams on IRS’ Unpaid Taxes List; Close to $370K Owed
- #AllstateTomJoynerFamilyReunion Via Social Media
- What In The Weekend With Nikki Woods: Summer Madness
- Detroit Man Arrested For Killing Wife, But Where Are The Kids?