When Toni Braxton appeared on Bethenny this week, she talked about dating, her reality TV show and her divorce from former Mint Condition member Keri Williams, father of her two sons. But one of the most controversial things she said is that her amicable divorce from Williams was a very “Caucasian” divorce. The two live near each other in L.A. and Braxton says they’re very cordial. Bethenny then referred to her messy divorce, which has been fraught with problems and custody disputes, as a “black divorce.”
- The Hottest Celebrity Instagrams (3/20-3/27)
- The Congressional Black Caucus Could Derail Benjamin Netanyahu’s Plans
- Tasha Smith Ordered To Pay Ex-Husband 7K In Spousal Support
- Was Mo’Ne Davis Too Quick To Forgive? Are We?
- Destiny’s Child Reunites For “Say Yes” Performance At 2015 Stellar Awards
- Nickelodeon's 28th Annual Kids' Choice Awards