When Toni Braxton appeared on Bethenny this week, she talked about dating, her reality TV show and her divorce from former Mint Condition member Keri Williams, father of her two sons. But one of the most controversial things she said is that her amicable divorce from Williams was a very “Caucasian” divorce. The two live near each other in L.A. and Braxton says they’re very cordial. Bethenny then referred to her messy divorce, which has been fraught with problems and custody disputes, as a “black divorce.”
- This Week's Hottest Celebrity Pics (9/12-9/19)
- What In The Weekend With Nikki Woods: 'Being' Tamar
- Celebrity Male Sex Symbols That Don't Have Kids - And We're Shocked!
- VIDEO: Torrei Hart: 'I'm Not Bitter About My Breakup With Kevin'
- New James Brown Books Detail Murder and Domestic Abuse Involving Late Singer
- Kandi Burruss’ ‘A Mother’s Love’ Play Canceled; She Issues Statement