When Toni Braxton appeared on Bethenny this week, she talked about dating, her reality TV show and her divorce from former Mint Condition member Keri Williams, father of her two sons. But one of the most controversial things she said is that her amicable divorce from Williams was a very “Caucasian” divorce. The two live near each other in L.A. and Braxton says they’re very cordial. Bethenny then referred to her messy divorce, which has been fraught with problems and custody disputes, as a “black divorce.”
- This Week's Hottest Celebrity Instagrams (4/3-4/10)
- EXCLUSIVE: Teddy Riley Pays Tribute to Johnny Kemp During Cruise Concert [VIDEO]
- Bobby Brown: 'My Daughter Is Awake'
- Fantasia Calls Out J. Anthony Brown [VIDEO CLIP]
- 800-lb Woman (Marla McCants) Stands for 1st Time in Years (Watch)
- #FantasticVoyage15 Via Social Media, Pt. 2