While 64.5% of male respondents plan to give dinner, only 54.8% of female respondents want dinner.
- While 60.3% of male respondents plan to give flowers, only 36.9% of female respondents want flowers.
- While 41.2% of male respondents plan to give chocolates, only 34.5% of female respondents want chocolate.
The researchers at CreditDonkey.com suggest instead that guys consider:
- Jewelry: 22.2% of female respondents want to receive jewelry, yet only 18.9% of male respondents plan to give jewelry.
- Gift Cards: 12.6% of female respondents want to receive gift cards, yet only 7.9% of male respondents plan to give gift cards.
- Electronics: 7.1% of female respondents want to receive electronics, yet only 3.7% of male respondents want to give electronics.
« Previous page 1 2
Also On Black America Web:
This Week’s Hottest Celebrity Instagrams (3/30-4/3)
https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xaf1/t51.2885-15/11055645_1610115345868963_1718549773_n.jpg https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xfa1/t51.2885-15/11085005_239250169578787_880509274_n.jpg https://igcdn-photos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xaf1/t51.2885-15/11093058_1420717371564705_1409670805_n.jpg https://igcdn-photos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xaf1/t51.2885-15/11117112_658078814297956_1522822465_n.jpg https://igcdn-photos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xfa1/t51.2885-15/11056016_1583341641883292_280799103_n.jpg
Tags: Anthony » av » Date » flowers » gifts » Hope » inspiration » Love » men » Say » Single » Singles » Valary » Valentines » What » Women