After almost a year of speculation, Atlanta’s favorite Hip-Hop power couple, Clifford “T.I.” Harris and Tameka “Tiny” Cottle, are calling it quits, reports FreddyO.com.

The stars of VH1′s The Family Hustle have laughed and love their way into America’s hearts and the news is sending shock waves through social media.

Read more from FreddyO.com:

The couple decided to take a break on Saturday shortly before arriving in Los Angeles to attend the 56th Annual Grammy Awards. The explosive break up left [T.I.] too distraught to perform at The Grammy’s where he was nominated for three awards . This is serious because you know very little [prevents T.I.] from getting his hustle on.

There are tons of rumors circulating on the internet. I know what is going on but I refuse to betray my friends and air their personal affairs on the internet. All I would like to say is that I hope that these two are able to work through their issues. They are currently filming “TI and Tiny: The Family Hustle.” They have committed to filming the reality show on VH1 for the next two years. I am unsure if this separation is going to halt the filming of the show.

Harris and Cottle have been together since 2001 and were married in 2010. The couple  are raising six children: Zonnique Pullins; Tiny’s daughter from a previous relationship, King and Major Harris born to her and T.I., and T.I.’s children Domani, Messiah and Deyjah.

Read what T.I. had to say about the separation on FreddyO.com.

24 thoughts on “T.I. And Tiny Calling It Quits

1. Cyndi on said:

Tha is one ugly girl……………….. i don’t think he should have ever married something that looks like that……………….. a DUCK

2. Sandra on said:

When are people going to realize that Hollywood is a fantasy world where people pretend to be something they get paid to be to put the viewers/fans in a fantasy world.

3. T.I and Tiny u guys make a good couple I just could not believe that this was happening, I was just talking about the both of u. The way T.I. where in his kids life how he spend time with them but I see now that it is only in the T.V. show, Tiny you keep your head up u are not the first one this had happens to u get yourself together. (She will never compare to u) and with T.I u had everything right there why did u have to do something like this to her. I have lost all respect for u I look at u as a man that had his shit together and where there for his family’s and will set good example for his children’s u wanted miss your well until it ran dry, the grass on the other side is not as green as u think. Tiny u keep looking up everything will be ok u will be in my pray.

4. LadyE1966 on said:

I don’t believe they have separated. Sure they may have had an argument and took a few days away from each other and things may have been said out of hurt and anger, but you don’t just turn 10+ years of love off like your smart phone. Plus Tiny’s bff has posted pics of them together on IG and they look happy and in love.

5. TOM JOYNER on said:

I LOVE TI & TINY AND I HOPE THAT THEY WORK EVERYTHING OUT THEIR SHOW IS THE ONLY REALITY SHOW THAT I WOULD EVER SIT DOWN AND REALLY WATCH ILOVE THEM AND I LOVE THEIR CHILDREN ESPECIALLY MAJOR GET IT TOGETHER GOD WILL DEFINETLY WORK IT OUT FOR YOU BOTH JUST BELIEVE IN HIM

• Art Estrada on said:

I believe Tom Joyner is lying his a$$ off. He doesn’t give a rat’s asz about T.I. or Tiny’s relationship at all. He talks that’s crap because he still want’s to still act like he’s hip. Please Brother, Stop with being plastic. Tom’s been married how many times? And he acts like he’s so into this $h!t! Give me a break! Look folks, T.I. is a young man,This guy will be seeking trim from someone else all the time.
      No secret to me. I couldn’t care less about those two. And if anyone thinks that these two would be married until death due them part are totally disillusional or brain dead. Maybe both.

6. Nah I don’t believe everything I read on the internet. I’ll wait until I hear it out of their mouths. Until then I’m good.

7. Child of GOD on said:

Put your trust in the LORD, Only GOD can mend the heart and put your heart at peace – GOD will Bless your marriage, Everybody goes through tribulation in life, but it is our decision and what we trust in that makes the difference, separation is only good for pray, the Devil is always seeking to kill, steal, and destroy lives – don’t let it happen to your family!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. Not surprised s$%## happens on Reality TV, lots of folks have gotten divorced after Reality TV. He’s handsome and clean cut can have a dime piece any time or day, even though she was ride or die with him. Hate to see the family break up they have too many kids and King needs a fathers firm hand on him. Time will tell.

9. Sounds like publicity. If its not than whatever. let life take its course. the way i see it, if a girl or guy questions their relationship than they need to split. why waist someones life when your not in love. GTFO

10. redbone1954 on said:

I am totally devasted I really like their show and I love their kids. I am praying that God will keep them together for when a man takes a wife he has a good thing.So I am praying for them. I hate to hear this he seems to be a good father and I wish them well Good luck guys!!! hope you work it out Godspeed