File this one under messy! Well if you watched Real Housewives of Atlanta this week you will remember that the cast was calling Kenya Moore out for being nosy or an instigator and saying she needed to find some business and mind it.
This stemmed from Kenya revealing to Christopher Williams‘s supposed wife Natalie that Christopher had allegedly been referring to her as a groupie in public for years. Yes! She told the girl that Christopher doesn’t call her his wife or even his girlfriend but a groupie. Ouch!
What made it even worse was that Kenya only revealed this to Natalie as a result of Natalie saying that she and Christopher eloped 20 years ago. The ladies on the show were saying Kenya had no business putting that info out there that way and that she shouldn’t be commenting on anyone’s marriage since she herself wasn’t married. In essence they said she needed to mind her own beeswax!
Well honey, Kenya found some business to mind alright but according to AllHipHop.com it certainly wasn’t her own! She went and dug up a video of Christopher claiming he was single in an interview and posted it!
That is so shady of Kenya but since she posted it….you might as well take a look at it in the video below!
Doh! He definitely said he was single…but to be fair there are plenty of artists or just entertainment industry people at large that don’t discuss their personal or family business with the world. Many claim they are single to protect their families or loved ones from the drama that often times surrounds the business. They probably want to avoid situations just like this one!
Christopher! What were you thinking letting your girl go on that messy show? Now they have you looking all kinds of wild!
We see that on next weeks episode Mr. Williams gets hauled out of the mix after a fight jumps off and he appears to be in the middle of it! We’re going to go out on a limb and guess that Miss Kenya must have something to do with it.
As for what is really going down in the Williams household right now…who knows…but we will say this…we sort of wonder if there is more to the Kenya and Christopher situation than what we have heard thus far. Could Kenya be a little jelly perhaps? Could she have liked Chris at one time or another? I mean…c’mon….we all know what Nino Brown called the man in New Jack City…and that wasn’t by accident. We’re just sayin.
But while we’re talking about him…y’all remember Christopher right? Take a look at some of our favorite Christopher Williams songs below!
Also On Black America Web:
This Week’s Celebrity Instagrams (10/15-10/21)
31 photos Launch gallery
1. Just a NY girl with BIG dreams....
1 of 31
2. HAPPY CHILDREN=QUALITY PARENTING. We don't always see eye to eye on everything and that's normal. We're human beings. But we come together and do it right for what's important, the kids. We are not enemies, we are parents. And we are parents 1st. S/O to @monyettashaw for making Mason's bday memorable. S/O to @itscrystalsmith at home taking care of our other lil' Prince. ❤️❤️❤️ THIS IS WHAT CO-PARENTING LOOKS LIKE. #Blessed #Happy #AboveTheDrama #BiggerThanUs
2 of 31
3. So happy to finally be able to share with you all that I’m the new Global Brand Ambassador for @Revlon! Follow my day on RevlonSnaps. Yay! Choose Love, Everybody! #RevlonXCiara #chooselove #ad
3 of 31
4. Glam on point!!!@makeupbymotoko & @shaylinjoneshair #easybreezy @lifetimetv #beachesmovie #january2017 😘
4 of 31
5. ✨True love ✨📸: @jessiemarrerophotography
5 of 31
6 of 31
7. Today was not easy..but by the grace of God we all got through it. Words cannot express our gratitude for all of your Prayers, Positive thoughts and Support for us throughout the years. Tommy will be missed but most certainly never forgotten...And PLEASE don't ask "Where's Martin?.." he was there too...just not in this picture. Lol! God bless you all.. #LoveConquersAll #MartinShow
7 of 31
8 of 31
9. West coast get ready for #RockyHorror. I will be live tweeting again. #letsdothetimewarpagain
9 of 31
10. #THEKEYS pre order yours now ... Available everywhere #NOV22 #WeTheBest 🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑
10 of 31
11. We about to ROCK at #KCABlackBall!! All for our life-changing effort to end 🌎 AIDS.
11 of 31
12. Today's #SNAPJACK is brought to you by @yazzthegreatest 😂😂😂💋💋💋
12 of 31
13. Damn girl you kinda old to be headed to the Go Go. You coming in at the age they leaving. LMAO
13 of 31
14. Daddy daycare B-Boxin with @acewellstucker @shopraisingace
14 of 31
15. #FBF Naviyd & URV "LIL MONSTERS"
15 of 31
16. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ONE OF THE BIGGEST LEGENDS IN OUR HIPHOP HISTORY! @snoopdogg CONTINUED BLESSING AND LOVE FAMILY!!!!! REAL OG!
16 of 31
17. Thank you for a beautiful night VSU! Let's do it again! #HOMECOMING
17 of 31
18. Had a great time this morning with my familia Erica, Griff & Truth!!
18 of 31
19. Check out my interview on @essence facebook live. #inmyownwords #nycpromo #day2
19 of 31
20. #She💋 #tbt #TheCoveAtTheAtlantis #DawgPawsAndAll
20 of 31
21. Bae #retailtherapy
21 of 31
22. Why me and @coryhardrict got the same pose... and notee... new mouth #naked
22 of 31
23. When my husband is my personal 'hype-man'! it kills me every time! 💜😂 #WHATNOW #lostfiles📷
23 of 31
24. Diggy Simmons
24 of 31
25. Hand full of @jacquieaiche 💙💎💍 @esnail_la 💅🏾
25 of 31
26. SuperSoulers! You can watch my interview with Carl Lentz live from my Facebook page, tomorrow at 11a ET| 8a PT. #SuperSoulSunday
26 of 31
27. 💋 .. When the friendship is easy like Sunday morning. ☀️
27 of 31
28. Sunday mornings are the best........... hugs and cuddles with my angel
28 of 31
29. #huggar16 #hellohuggars
29 of 31
30. My gym is everywhere!.. #RnBMoney #TheGeneral 📸: @twelvepastseven
30 of 31
31. Nothing I would rather be doing... Rocko setting up our movie, Romelō working on a puzzle & Laiyah singing and sharing all she's learning at school... I'm so grateful for the joy they've brought into my life ... Praying for peace , joy & love in the home of EVERY family ♥️ #HeadScarfPJSunday LOL 😂
31 of 31