File this one under messy! Well if you watched Real Housewives of Atlanta this week you will remember that the cast was calling Kenya Moore out for being nosy or an instigator and saying she needed to find some business and mind it.
This stemmed from Kenya revealing to Christopher Williams‘s supposed wife Natalie that Christopher had allegedly been referring to her as a groupie in public for years. Yes! She told the girl that Christopher doesn’t call her his wife or even his girlfriend but a groupie. Ouch!
What made it even worse was that Kenya only revealed this to Natalie as a result of Natalie saying that she and Christopher eloped 20 years ago. The ladies on the show were saying Kenya had no business putting that info out there that way and that she shouldn’t be commenting on anyone’s marriage since she herself wasn’t married. In essence they said she needed to mind her own beeswax!
Well honey, Kenya found some business to mind alright but according to AllHipHop.com it certainly wasn’t her own! She went and dug up a video of Christopher claiming he was single in an interview and posted it!
That is so shady of Kenya but since she posted it….you might as well take a look at it in the video below!
Doh! He definitely said he was single…but to be fair there are plenty of artists or just entertainment industry people at large that don’t discuss their personal or family business with the world. Many claim they are single to protect their families or loved ones from the drama that often times surrounds the business. They probably want to avoid situations just like this one!
Christopher! What were you thinking letting your girl go on that messy show? Now they have you looking all kinds of wild!
We see that on next weeks episode Mr. Williams gets hauled out of the mix after a fight jumps off and he appears to be in the middle of it! We’re going to go out on a limb and guess that Miss Kenya must have something to do with it.
As for what is really going down in the Williams household right now…who knows…but we will say this…we sort of wonder if there is more to the Kenya and Christopher situation than what we have heard thus far. Could Kenya be a little jelly perhaps? Could she have liked Chris at one time or another? I mean…c’mon….we all know what Nino Brown called the man in New Jack City…and that wasn’t by accident. We’re just sayin.
But while we’re talking about him…y’all remember Christopher right? Take a look at some of our favorite Christopher Williams songs below!
Also On Black America Web:
This Week’s Celebrity Instagrams (6/18-6/24)
25 photos Launch gallery
1. Me & the homie @jaleelwhite #RujohnFoundation Happy to be in Jamaica! Good times
1 of 25
2 of 25
3 of 25
4 of 25
5. Good Morning. Early day in Detroit! Making press rounds for @thebossnetwork's Ladies That Lead Tour. Thank you @traycemadre and @colourbynumbr for my glam.
5 of 25
6. POWER the best show on TV @djenvy, Queens we so big out here. #EFFENVODKA #FRIGO
6 of 25
7. They said u lost a step, wasn't explosive as once was, the best days was in the real view, questioned your drive, your leadership, your commitment, you don't have killer instinct, going back home is the worst mistake in your career, he got the coach fired, players traded, won't work between him and Kyrie, Him and Kev won't work, love your teammates to much, there's no way he can deliver a championship in his hometown, etc etc etc.... But guess what THATS NONE OF MY BUSINESS #StriveForGreatness #ThisOneIsForTheLand #PutSomeRespeckOnMyName Hahahaha!!! Yes sir
7 of 25
8. Oooooh weeee this man right here is responsible for at least three of our four babies!! #JOE ❤❤❤🎤 #rnb #king #voicelikebutter #ForPeetesSake
8 of 25
9. Hanging with my @abcnetwork family! @abcunclebuck tonite y'all check us out ! @anthonyanderson @traceeellisross
9 of 25
10. My broski ( @sayeedshahidi ) and I are on Top 5 Live on @go90 at 5 (which is super duper close)! Make sure to tune in :) #UncleBuck #Blackish
10 of 25
11. Lights out💤 #GoodNight
11 of 25
12. Late nights mornings
12 of 25
13. Ran into the lovely talented @siedahgarrett on this brutiful favvuz deh!
13 of 25
14. #halal #love #thedargans #kattwilliamsSHOW #mashallah when that Jennah piece HIT!! @sweetjennahcollection glasses by @baddieglamaccessories LIZ 😍 @dynamiteko top @dazzledmv and jeans @thevision414 and shoes: @louboutinworld
14 of 25
15. Big Hair and Optical Illusions #OceanDrive #MiamiLiving #coverparty
15 of 25
16. MAMA and THE SAVAGES ... ⚓️ #supportyourlocalgirlgang
16 of 25
17. From the bottom of my ❤️, thank you new followers & old! & hello fellow night owls! #grateful #racheltrue #naturalhair #curlyhair #curlygirl #healthyhair
17 of 25
18. I feel so grateful because I met these amazing young minds, visiting from Houston TX, during their college tour stop today at #usc.These students are ALL extraordinary and embody academic excellence so I'm humbled to have shared a few moments with them to applaud and celebrate their bright futures ahead! Thank you @EmergeFellows for inviting me to speak and blessing me with your love and attention this afternoon!
18 of 25
19. Happy Fathers Day Pops. U taught me how to be a man. Lessons of love, hard work & gratefulness. Sorry the fishing didn't stick. LOL. I Love U!
19 of 25
20. Sky Zone and Ice Cream! Best Fathers Day Ever!! Photo credit @mariahcarey
20 of 25
21. Look what finally came in the mail 😎 #mtvmovieawards2016 💥+🌽! #straightouttacompton
21 of 25
22. Claudia Jordan: ....
22 of 25
23. 'Member that time I almost knocked a bajillion dollar camera off the car? Really? Yeah, me neither! #Greenleaf Episode 2 comin atcha!
23 of 25
24. Full of love. #birthday #Cabo
24 of 25
25. Oh hey! Look who just joined Snapchat
25 of 25