File this one under messy! Well if you watched Real Housewives of Atlanta this week you will remember that the cast was calling Kenya Moore out for being nosy or an instigator and saying she needed to find some business and mind it.
This stemmed from Kenya revealing to Christopher Williams‘s supposed wife Natalie that Christopher had allegedly been referring to her as a groupie in public for years. Yes! She told the girl that Christopher doesn’t call her his wife or even his girlfriend but a groupie. Ouch!
What made it even worse was that Kenya only revealed this to Natalie as a result of Natalie saying that she and Christopher eloped 20 years ago. The ladies on the show were saying Kenya had no business putting that info out there that way and that she shouldn’t be commenting on anyone’s marriage since she herself wasn’t married. In essence they said she needed to mind her own beeswax!
Well honey, Kenya found some business to mind alright but according to AllHipHop.com it certainly wasn’t her own! She went and dug up a video of Christopher claiming he was single in an interview and posted it!
That is so shady of Kenya but since she posted it….you might as well take a look at it in the video below!
Doh! He definitely said he was single…but to be fair there are plenty of artists or just entertainment industry people at large that don’t discuss their personal or family business with the world. Many claim they are single to protect their families or loved ones from the drama that often times surrounds the business. They probably want to avoid situations just like this one!
Christopher! What were you thinking letting your girl go on that messy show? Now they have you looking all kinds of wild!
We see that on next weeks episode Mr. Williams gets hauled out of the mix after a fight jumps off and he appears to be in the middle of it! We’re going to go out on a limb and guess that Miss Kenya must have something to do with it.
As for what is really going down in the Williams household right now…who knows…but we will say this…we sort of wonder if there is more to the Kenya and Christopher situation than what we have heard thus far. Could Kenya be a little jelly perhaps? Could she have liked Chris at one time or another? I mean…c’mon….we all know what Nino Brown called the man in New Jack City…and that wasn’t by accident. We’re just sayin.
But while we’re talking about him…y’all remember Christopher right? Take a look at some of our favorite Christopher Williams songs below!
Also On Black America Web:
This Week’s Celebrity Instagrams (11/26-12/2)
30 photos Launch gallery
1. Little Legend and Puddy 😍😍😍😍
1 of 30
2. "You on point Phife?" "all the time,Tip". 💥 #bannedfromnormal
2 of 30
3. Vegan! The Impossible burger at Crossroads
3 of 30
4. Lawrence #BeforeandAfterEpisodes 1-4: 184lbs 13% body fatEpisode 8: 196lbs 8% body fat S/O @coachdaveboxing with the works outs and @kildareriordan with the nutrition
4 of 30
5. Jus haaaanngin out
5 of 30
6. Meanwhile back at home in Atlanta GA someone mad they not on the 🛳. 😳
6 of 30
7. No limits... Photo cred: Chris Bridges @ludacris
7 of 30
8. new new
8 of 30
9. Apparently my 260lbs is too much for the actual vines in the Hawaiian jungles to hold me without breaking and me falling hundreds of feet. So for safety purposes, I'm forced to swing thru #Jumanjj on wires strong enough to hold 12 adult buffaloes and 1 adult Rock. #OnSet #Jumanji #IronicallyIEatBuffaloDailyForLunch #MoreManThanNatureKnowsWhatToDoWith
9 of 30
10. hey ma! 🎎#wcw 💙
10 of 30
11. Surprise visit to our factories!!! #GoodAmerican #USA
11 of 30
12 of 30
13. Peachy Keen 🔥✨⚡️
13 of 30
14. If this don't look thankful I don't know what does. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours. #UltraBlessed #24kMagic #SweetPotatoFly
14 of 30
15. Late nights @nbcmarlon with the writers... we in here!!!
15 of 30
16. There goes my baaaaaaaaabbbbyyyyy #QueenKingMagic!!! We're up to something! Ira BIG!!! Stay out our buisness -
16 of 30
17. You want to win every game you play but when you come home to these faces... who cares. #ILoveYouGirls best part of my day, everyday!
17 of 30
18. Steady,steady..... full size jenga.. "I got this one "???? Or do I ?
18 of 30
19. Cornrows kind of day 😉@dontaysavoy2 you convinced me and I love. ❤️️
19 of 30
20. #BrotherlyLove #tbt
20 of 30
21 of 30
22. #basel #TeamLOVE @kingcombs
22 of 30
23. Just introduced a special screening of @directher 's groundbreaking (must see) documentary @13thfilm with my brother @themichaelealy | @unitedblackout #blackoutblackfriday
23 of 30
24. Me & Vanessa Williams giving #DuckLips #Pose on the set of #DaytimeDivas @vh1 - Coming Soon to a tv near you. Lol. - My make up done by @makeupsurgeon
24 of 30
25. This picture just makes me wanna praise the Lord, you hear me!!!!!! Yes Lord brotha #TEDDYCAMPBELL What a #man !!! You are everything right on this picture husband ......... #gorgeous #stylish #classy #strong #masculine #king #sexy #debonair #gentlemenstyle And that #bible in your hand just seals the deal for me (probably cause i know that, that is what helped you become just as amazing as you look😘). While my heart and mind experiences the goodness of God at #church on Sundays, my eyes experiences the goodness of Teddy😍. Amen somebody🙌🏽. "Bless the Lord oh my soul and all that is within me bless his holy name" #myman #myhusband #goodman #blackman #dapperman #godlyman #goodfather #mybestfriend
25 of 30
26. Yesterday was my mama's 53rd birthday!!!!! Got to celebrate with her all day. If this is what I have to look forward to I can't wait. Looking like a soft bucket a cocoa butter. Yaaaaaaaaaas! 😍😍😍 love you mommy!
26 of 30
27. "Shout out to @PureAtlanta for getting the family right"....I'm loving this jogger. 😍😍
27 of 30
28. This pic warms my heart ❤️ #myLogiebeans and aunt aunt umba @itowandabraxton 😘
28 of 30
29. You will always be my baby😜. #HappyBirthdayReginae #mybaby18
29 of 30
30. GC "Gods Child" Red on Red SweatSuit available now at www.MonicaApparel.com ... Take Your Crown wherever you go!! I'm pictured in a Medium... Go to the site now for other options ... cc: @trukernell
30 of 30