Postal Worker Saves Twin Boys Tossed From Burning Bronx Apartment

Comments: 1  | Leave A Comment

“Jermaine and my nephew are both heroes. I have to thank them. They’re the best,” Codner said. “We’re here today because of our neighbor’s quick response. It’s the best holiday gift you could ever ask for.”

Amazingly, Codner was not supposed to be home when the blaze took place. He overslept that day and was late for work at a local moving company, and was able to do what he could to gather his wife and children together ahead of the Shipley rescue.

The fire was started by an electrical malfunction on the second floor of the three-story building. Three people suffered minor injuries and the babies are safely back with their parents after a routine examination.

« Previous page 1 2

Originally seen on http://newsone.com/

Tags:

  • More Content

Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 2,319 other followers