Postal Worker Saves Twin Boys Tossed From Burning Bronx Apartment

Comments: 1  | Leave A Comment

“Jermaine and my nephew are both heroes. I have to thank them. They’re the best,” Codner said. “We’re here today because of our neighbor’s quick response. It’s the best holiday gift you could ever ask for.”

Amazingly, Codner was not supposed to be home when the blaze took place. He overslept that day and was late for work at a local moving company, and was able to do what he could to gather his wife and children together ahead of the Shipley rescue.

The fire was started by an electrical malfunction on the second floor of the three-story building. Three people suffered minor injuries and the babies are safely back with their parents after a routine examination.

« Previous page 1 2

Originally seen on http://newsone.com/

Tags:

  • More Related Content

Comments

One thought on “Postal Worker Saves Twin Boys Tossed From Burning Bronx Apartment

Add Your Comment

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s