As a part of the cast of “The View,” Sherri Shepherd spends most of her working moments discussing the hottest topics in pop culture. I got a chance to sit with Sherri and I just had to know how she felt about a few hot topics that we love to chat about on HelloBeautiful.
From Momma Joyce’s ridiculous actions against Kandi on “Real Housewives Of Atlanta” to Kanye West and Kim Kardashian’s every paparazzi-riddled move, we’re dying to know what Sherri thinks! Check out her spirited opinions on the hottest topics of the week.
1. Momma Joyce
I think at some point, the parents have to step out because it’s not like Kandi is 15. She’s grown, we’ve been there before. She’s got a child. Momma Joyce has to step away and say, ‘You know what, I’ve raised you. I’ve instilled in you and now it’s your time to choose.’ I’m not a big fan of parents jumping in and One of my friends, her dad said, ‘I’m going to disown you.’ And it’s like, ok, Black people don’t disown, not when we’re making the car payment, dad, for your insurance. We don’t do disown. That doesn’t even work in our culture. I’m not a fan of you stepping in at all costs to prevent because Kandi’s grown. She has to make her own mistakes.
2. Kanye West
I think Kanye doesn’t realize that the Kardashians eat their men. They are like Black Widow spiders; once they’re done, they eat you up. I think they’re [Kim and Kanye] having a good time. I hope it works out because they have North West. I’m really rooting for them.
3. Bey & Jay’s Vegan Challenge
I think it looks great. I follow Beyonce on Instagram. I think the food looks great. How the hell do you make it? [laughs] The stuff looks amazingly beautiful. I went and got the same vegetables that Beyonce showed; I put them on a plate and they didn’t look like that. Beyonce’s version and Sherri Shepherd’s version does not look the same.
1. Me & the homie @jaleelwhite #RujohnFoundation Happy to be in Jamaica! Good times
1 of 25
2 of 25
3 of 25
4 of 25
5. Good Morning. Early day in Detroit! Making press rounds for @thebossnetwork's Ladies That Lead Tour. Thank you @traycemadre and @colourbynumbr for my glam.
5 of 25
6. POWER the best show on TV @djenvy, Queens we so big out here. #EFFENVODKA #FRIGO
6 of 25
7. They said u lost a step, wasn't explosive as once was, the best days was in the real view, questioned your drive, your leadership, your commitment, you don't have killer instinct, going back home is the worst mistake in your career, he got the coach fired, players traded, won't work between him and Kyrie, Him and Kev won't work, love your teammates to much, there's no way he can deliver a championship in his hometown, etc etc etc.... But guess what THATS NONE OF MY BUSINESS #StriveForGreatness #ThisOneIsForTheLand #PutSomeRespeckOnMyName Hahahaha!!! Yes sir
7 of 25
8. Oooooh weeee this man right here is responsible for at least three of our four babies!! #JOE ❤❤❤🎤 #rnb #king #voicelikebutter #ForPeetesSake
8 of 25
9. Hanging with my @abcnetwork family! @abcunclebuck tonite y'all check us out ! @anthonyanderson @traceeellisross
9 of 25
10. My broski ( @sayeedshahidi ) and I are on Top 5 Live on @go90 at 5 (which is super duper close)! Make sure to tune in :) #UncleBuck #Blackish
10 of 25
11. Lights out💤 #GoodNight
11 of 25
12. Late nights mornings
12 of 25
13. Ran into the lovely talented @siedahgarrett on this brutiful favvuz deh!
13 of 25
14. #halal #love #thedargans #kattwilliamsSHOW #mashallah when that Jennah piece HIT!! @sweetjennahcollection glasses by @baddieglamaccessories LIZ 😍 @dynamiteko top @dazzledmv and jeans @thevision414 and shoes: @louboutinworld
14 of 25
15. Big Hair and Optical Illusions #OceanDrive #MiamiLiving #coverparty
15 of 25
16. MAMA and THE SAVAGES ... ⚓️ #supportyourlocalgirlgang
16 of 25
17. From the bottom of my ❤️, thank you new followers & old! & hello fellow night owls! #grateful #racheltrue #naturalhair #curlyhair #curlygirl #healthyhair
17 of 25
18. I feel so grateful because I met these amazing young minds, visiting from Houston TX, during their college tour stop today at #usc.These students are ALL extraordinary and embody academic excellence so I'm humbled to have shared a few moments with them to applaud and celebrate their bright futures ahead! Thank you @EmergeFellows for inviting me to speak and blessing me with your love and attention this afternoon!
18 of 25
19. Happy Fathers Day Pops. U taught me how to be a man. Lessons of love, hard work & gratefulness. Sorry the fishing didn't stick. LOL. I Love U!
19 of 25
20. Sky Zone and Ice Cream! Best Fathers Day Ever!! Photo credit @mariahcarey
20 of 25
21. Look what finally came in the mail 😎 #mtvmovieawards2016 💥+🌽! #straightouttacompton
21 of 25
22. Claudia Jordan: ....
22 of 25
23. 'Member that time I almost knocked a bajillion dollar camera off the car? Really? Yeah, me neither! #Greenleaf Episode 2 comin atcha!
23 of 25
24. Full of love. #birthday #Cabo
24 of 25
25. Oh hey! Look who just joined Snapchat
25 of 25
Continue reading Hot Topics With Sherri Shepherd, ‘I Hope Kanye Knows The Kardashians Eat Their Men’ [EXCLUSIVE]