One of the main illustrations of the Black is Beautiful movement was the Don Cornelius’ 1969 creation of Soul Train. With a full African American cast of dancers and advertisers targeting the Black is Beautiful movement, Soul Train was the first and largest outreach to the black community that glamorized the physical diversities of Black America. The legacy lasted for three decades on television.
- This Week's Celebrity Instagrams (5/22-5/28)
- The Best Black Dating Apps Are...
- Former U.S. House Speaker Dennis Hastert Indicted After Extortion Payout
- Looking For Dorothy - Auditions For 'The Wiz Live' To Take Place In New York
- The 2015 NBA Finals Presents: Light Skin vs Dark Skin
- Celebrities Who Have Buried a Child