One of the main illustrations of the Black is Beautiful movement was the Don Cornelius’ 1969 creation of Soul Train. With a full African American cast of dancers and advertisers targeting the Black is Beautiful movement, Soul Train was the first and largest outreach to the black community that glamorized the physical diversities of Black America. The legacy lasted for three decades on television.
- This Week's Hottest Celebrity Instagrams (1/16-1/23)
- Starz Unveils Juicy Season Two Trailer Of ‘Power’ [VIDEO]
- Steph Curry, Kyle Lowry Pass D.Wade And King James To Start NBA All-Star Game
- White Father Defends His Adopted Black Daughter & Exposes Racist Children & Their Parents [VIDEO]
- DID YOU HEAR?! Slain Teen's Family Files Suit, Beyonce Wins Again + Much More!
- Meet Ev'ry Listener Tour 2015: Week 1