One of the main illustrations of the Black is Beautiful movement was the Don Cornelius’ 1969 creation of Soul Train. With a full African American cast of dancers and advertisers targeting the Black is Beautiful movement, Soul Train was the first and largest outreach to the black community that glamorized the physical diversities of Black America. The legacy lasted for three decades on television.
- This Week's Hottest Instagram Pics (10/10-10/17)
- Mo’ne Davis Stars in New Chevy Ad; Will it Ruin Her NCAA Status? (Watch)
- Turn Out For What? Black Voters Must Hit The Polls In November Or Risk GOP Takeover
- T.D. Jakes Checks Instagram Hater Questioning His Diamond Ring
- Dave Hollister 10-16-14
- Kenya Moore Comes For Tamar Braxton
- Under Wraps: Celebs Who Tied the Knot in Secret