One of the main illustrations of the Black is Beautiful movement was the Don Cornelius’ 1969 creation of Soul Train. With a full African American cast of dancers and advertisers targeting the Black is Beautiful movement, Soul Train was the first and largest outreach to the black community that glamorized the physical diversities of Black America. The legacy lasted for three decades on television.
- This Week’s Celebrity Instagrams (9/26-10/2)
- Keisha Knight Pulliam On Cosby: 'Regardless Of How Many, That's Not The Man I Know'
- Khloe Kardashian’s BFF & ‘Dash Dolls’ Star Malika Haqq Arrested For DUI
- Four Healthy Toys For Healthy Kids [PHOTOS]
- Rihanna Unveils New Title & Cover Art For “ANTI” Album
- Women Drug Through The Mud Because They Dated Someone Famous