One of the main illustrations of the Black is Beautiful movement was the Don Cornelius’ 1969 creation of Soul Train. With a full African American cast of dancers and advertisers targeting the Black is Beautiful movement, Soul Train was the first and largest outreach to the black community that glamorized the physical diversities of Black America. The legacy lasted for three decades on television.
- This Week's Celebrity Instagrams (5/15-5/21)
- V. Stiviano Has Alleged 5-Year-Old Daughter With NBA Star [PHOTO]
- Black Women Try 'Nude' Undergarments, Results Are Hilarious [VIDEO]
- Jacque Reid Talks To Author Of 'Big Fat Negro Get Your Lazy A** Off My Couch'; Says Women Should Boycott Blow Jobs
- Don Lemon: Baltimore Crime Is Off The Charts. Guess Who Is To Blame?
- Our Favorite Buddy Cop Movies of All-Time