One of the main illustrations of the Black is Beautiful movement was the Don Cornelius’ 1969 creation of Soul Train. With a full African American cast of dancers and advertisers targeting the Black is Beautiful movement, Soul Train was the first and largest outreach to the black community that glamorized the physical diversities of Black America. The legacy lasted for three decades on television.
- This Week's Celebrity Instagrams (9/19-9/26)
- Guess These Celebrity Dimples
- COMMENTARY: Ferguson Cops Should Be Fired for Wearing ‘Wilson’ Bracelets, Covering Name Tags with Black Tape
- Marlon Wayans Pokes Fun at Amber Rose, Wiz Khalifa Split
- Famous Family Swirls
- In Studio Jam: Calvin Richardson & Eric Benet