One of the main illustrations of the Black is Beautiful movement was the Don Cornelius’ 1969 creation of Soul Train. With a full African American cast of dancers and advertisers targeting the Black is Beautiful movement, Soul Train was the first and largest outreach to the black community that glamorized the physical diversities of Black America. The legacy lasted for three decades on television.
- This Week's Hottest Instagram Pics (8/15-8/22)
- Bobbi Kristina’s Husband, Nick Gordon Charged With A DUI
- Vanessa Williams on IRS’ Unpaid Taxes List; Close to $370K Owed
- What In The Weekend With Nikki Woods: Summer Madness
- Detroit Man Arrested For Killing Wife, But Where Are The Kids?
- #AllstateTomJoynerFamilyReunion Via Social Media