NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES, 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER. VOID IN PUERTO RICO, OVERSEAS MILITARY INSTALLATIONS, OTHER US TERRITORIES AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
REACH MEDIA, INC.
THE JAMES FORTUNE SHOW®
LIVE THROUGH IT PROMOTION
PRESENTED BY FIYA World Entertainment®
DETAILED PROMOTION RULES
1. PROMOTION OVERVIEW.
1A. Promotion Concept. Entrants have the chance to win a James Fortune LIVE THROUGH IT PRIZE PACK.
1B. Promotion Period. The Promotion shall begin at 7:00pm ET on Tuesday, November 12th, 2013 (“Inception”) and ends at 11:00pm EST, November 12th, 2013 (“End Time”) (“Promotion Period”) unless otherwise extended or terminated by Administrator.
1C. Sponsor. FIYA World Entertainment (“FIYA World Entertainment”).
2. HOW to ENTER PROMOTION. Participants enter the Promotion by texting the keyword “Live” to shortcode 85620. Entering acknowledges having read these Official Rules and agreeing to abide by the same.
3. SELECTION OF GRAND PRIZE WINNER(S). On Tuesday, November 12th, one potential Grand Prize Winner will be randomly selected by the Administrator from the pool of all eligible entries from the Promotion Period during each of the 7pm, 8pm, 9pm & 10pm broadcast hours. Potential winners must answer the phone to be validated as an actual Grand Prize Winner. Should a Grand Prize Winner not be validated, an alternate may be selected.
4. PRIZE(S). Each James Fortune “LIVE THROUGH IT PRIZE PACK” consists of $100.00 in the form of a check or money order, an autographed copy of James Fortune “Live Through It” CD, two (2) T-shirts and an arm bracelet. Each grand prize has an approximate retail value (“ARV”) of $150. Total ARV of all promotional prizes is $600. Prizes for this promotion are provided by RMI (“Prize Provider”), which will be the issuer of the IRS Form 1099s associated with the prizes.
5. RULES. The General Promotion Rules (as detailed below) are part of these Official Rules. Should the Detailed Promotion Rules conflict, the Detailed Promotion Rules shall prevail.
6. COPY OF RULES AND LIST OF WINNERS. For a copy of these Official Rules or a List of Winners (available after Wednesday, November 13th, 2013) send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to LIVE THROUGH IT, c/o Reach Media, Inc., 13760 Noel Road, Suite 750, Dallas, Texas 75240. Request must be received no later than Friday, December 13th , 2013. These Official Rules are also available online at http://www.thejamesfortuneshow.com.
GENERAL PROMOTION RULES
ADMINISTRATOR AND PROMOTIONAL ENTITIES. The “Administrator” for the Promotion is Reach Media, Inc. (“RMI”), 13760 Noel Road, Suite 750, Dallas, Texas 75240. The Sponsor is as defined under the “Detailed Promotional Rules or, if undefined, is the advertising sponsor that initiated the contest. The “Promotional Entities” are, collectively, the Administrator, the Sponsor, the Prize Provider, The James Fortune Show®, and affiliate radio stations of The James Fortune Show® and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, promotional partners, and their advertising and promotional agencies.
INTERMEDIARIES. This Promotion may be conducted in association with various intermediaries (the “Intermediaries”) such as Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, etc. If Intermediaries are involved, they are not sponsoring, endorsing, or administering the Promotion unless otherwise indicated in the Detailed Promotion Rules. Additionally, information provided by Participants is being provided to the Promotional Entities and not to the Intermediaries.
PROMOTION CHANGES. Administrator reserves the right to make changes in the rules of the Promotion at its sole discretion at any time without notice.
ENTRY SUBMISSIONS. Once submitted, an entry cannot be deleted, canceled, or modified. Entries that are incomplete or illegible are void and will not be accepted for entry. All entries become the property of Administrator and/or Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Entrants attempting to use automated entry mechanisms or artifices will have their entries voided and may be disqualified from all promotions operated by Promotional Entities. Should there be any proprietary rights (e.g., copyrights, patents, trademarks, service marks, trade secrets, etc.) in the information or content of the entry, Entrant represents that they either own the rights or have obtained the rights and are freely granting the Promotional Entities such rights in accordance with the “Use of Name and Likeness” paragraph.
AUDIO and VIDEO SUBMISSIONS. If the Promotion provides for audio and/or video submissions, unless otherwise specified, such submissions must meet the criteria in this paragraph. Submissions via upload shall be limited to formats accepted by the website. Submissions via CD or DVD should be in one of the following file formats: video clip (.avi), Windows® Media Audio/Video file (.wmv), or QuickTime® Video Clip (.mov). For video submissions, dimensions should be 648 x 480 pixels. If submitting on CD, media should be CD-R. If submitting on DVD, media should be DVD+R, DVD-R, or DVD+/-R. Submissions in other file formats, video dimensions, or media may be accepted at Administrator’s sole discretion. Submissions may not contain pornographic, obscene, or defamatory material; material that would be objectionable to the James Fortune Show® or thejamesfortuneshow.com communities; nor be excessive in length of time, nor file size. Mailed media may only contain a single audio or video. Entries not meeting these requirements are void. In addition to other things, the rights granted to Promotional Entities includes, but is not limited to, the right to resize, crop, censor, compress, edit, feature, caption, affix logos to, and to otherwise alter or make use of the submitted entry.
REPRESENTATIONS and WARRANTIES. Each Participants represents and warrants as follows: (i) the Entry is the Participant’s own original, previously unpublished, and previously unproduced work; (ii) the Entry does not contain any computer virus (as applicable), is otherwise uncorrupted, is wholly original with Participant, and as of the date of entry, is not the subject of any actual or threatened litigation or claim; (iii) the Entry does not and will not violate or infringe upon the intellectual property rights or other rights of any third party; and (iv) the Entry does not and will not violate any applicable laws, and is not and will not be defamatory or libelous. Participant hereby agrees to indemnify and hold the Promotional Entities harmless from and against any and all third party claims, actions or proceedings of any kind and from any and all damages, liabilities, costs and expenses relating to or arising out of any breach or alleged breach of any of the warranties, representations or agreements of entrant hereunder.
GENERAL ELIGIBILITY RESTRICTIONS. This Promotion is subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations. Unless otherwise defined in the Detailed Rules, this Promotion is offered and open only to legal U.S. residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, eighteen (18) years of age or older. Promotion is void in Puerto Rico and where prohibited by law. In any sixty (60) day period, only one (1) prize per household is allowed. Any prize won by the same individual, or by different individuals in the same household, beyond the first will be forfeited. “Household” shall include: (i) persons living at the same street address, either full or part time, whether or not such individuals are legally related and (ii) persons living at different street addresses that are related by birth or marriage. For clarification, if Promotion provides for multiple prizes, the winning of any one prize precludes the winning of any other. Employees, officers, directors and agents of the Promotional Entities; their immediate family members (spouse, domestic partner, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouses), regardless of where they reside; and those living in their same households (whether or not related) are not eligible to enter.