For IPOD/IPAD users:
Dr. Rachael Ross, sexologist and co-host on “The Doctors” discusses sexual health and answers your sex-related questions.
Dr. Rachael is anal sex okay?
Absolutely. It is a very risky sexual behavior so first and foremost you both need to get tested for HIV and condoms should be used. Have some water or silicone based lube available, go slow, and have fun! But keep in mind, the anus and the vagina are different, the vagina expands and contracts and the anus tears. So go slow!! It can take a while to adjust, so the first few times, don’t be afraid to stop in the middle.
Morning crew, I’ve got two questions for the sex doctor: 1. Are/can there be any long-term effects of vibrating piercings Cock, tongue, clit? 2. Is it bad for a pregnant woman to use any sexual toys?
With piercings just keep in mind that those are like open sores and it’s easier to get an infection if you have sex with someone who has one. With cock rings make sure you don’t leave it on for more than 1.5 hours. They can cut off your circulation and act like a tourniquet.
If sex toys become a part of every time you make love are you using them too much? Other than cock rings what other sex toys are available for men?
Anything all the time is too much. Switch it up! There’s a great product that functions like a sleeve for your penis so either alone or with your partner, you manually manipulate the sleeve to stimulate the shaft of the penis. It takes a hand job to a completely different level!
what do you do when the relationship is sexless because the man can’t perform and nothing works for him?
He has to get creative. There are other ways to stimulate you than just with his penis. You too can grind, he can wear a strap on, he can use a dildo, his fingers, his tongue, or his chin. Get comfortable and Get creative!
What if the partner is NOT meeting your needs emotionally?!
You too either should buy a self-help book and read it TOGETHER, and/or you two need couples counseling
What about a woman who had a hysterectomy? Will her drive be lower?
Not necessarily. Everyone is different!
What if your partner does not have skills?
They can learn!! Talk them through it and be clear about what you want.
Are there any medications for women to help them achieve orgasm? I have difficulty and it takes alot of time and work to have one. Sometimes I am turned off to sex because of this.
Not at present. But sex isn’t about an orgasm, it’s about the experience! So no worries!!!
Is it ok to sleep with two women at one time?
As long as you are using two different condoms on the different women. No double dipping!
Also On Black America Web:
This Week’s Celebrity Instagrams (6/18-6/24)
25 photos Launch gallery
1. Me & the homie @jaleelwhite #RujohnFoundation Happy to be in Jamaica! Good times
1 of 25
2 of 25
3 of 25
4 of 25
5. Good Morning. Early day in Detroit! Making press rounds for @thebossnetwork's Ladies That Lead Tour. Thank you @traycemadre and @colourbynumbr for my glam.
5 of 25
6. POWER the best show on TV @djenvy, Queens we so big out here. #EFFENVODKA #FRIGO
6 of 25
7. They said u lost a step, wasn't explosive as once was, the best days was in the real view, questioned your drive, your leadership, your commitment, you don't have killer instinct, going back home is the worst mistake in your career, he got the coach fired, players traded, won't work between him and Kyrie, Him and Kev won't work, love your teammates to much, there's no way he can deliver a championship in his hometown, etc etc etc.... But guess what THATS NONE OF MY BUSINESS #StriveForGreatness #ThisOneIsForTheLand #PutSomeRespeckOnMyName Hahahaha!!! Yes sir
7 of 25
8. Oooooh weeee this man right here is responsible for at least three of our four babies!! #JOE ❤❤❤🎤 #rnb #king #voicelikebutter #ForPeetesSake
8 of 25
9. Hanging with my @abcnetwork family! @abcunclebuck tonite y'all check us out ! @anthonyanderson @traceeellisross
9 of 25
10. My broski ( @sayeedshahidi ) and I are on Top 5 Live on @go90 at 5 (which is super duper close)! Make sure to tune in :) #UncleBuck #Blackish
10 of 25
11. Lights out💤 #GoodNight
11 of 25
12. Late nights mornings
12 of 25
13. Ran into the lovely talented @siedahgarrett on this brutiful favvuz deh!
13 of 25
14. #halal #love #thedargans #kattwilliamsSHOW #mashallah when that Jennah piece HIT!! @sweetjennahcollection glasses by @baddieglamaccessories LIZ 😍 @dynamiteko top @dazzledmv and jeans @thevision414 and shoes: @louboutinworld
14 of 25
15. Big Hair and Optical Illusions #OceanDrive #MiamiLiving #coverparty
15 of 25
16. MAMA and THE SAVAGES ... ⚓️ #supportyourlocalgirlgang
16 of 25
17. From the bottom of my ❤️, thank you new followers & old! & hello fellow night owls! #grateful #racheltrue #naturalhair #curlyhair #curlygirl #healthyhair
17 of 25
18. I feel so grateful because I met these amazing young minds, visiting from Houston TX, during their college tour stop today at #usc.These students are ALL extraordinary and embody academic excellence so I'm humbled to have shared a few moments with them to applaud and celebrate their bright futures ahead! Thank you @EmergeFellows for inviting me to speak and blessing me with your love and attention this afternoon!
18 of 25
19. Happy Fathers Day Pops. U taught me how to be a man. Lessons of love, hard work & gratefulness. Sorry the fishing didn't stick. LOL. I Love U!
19 of 25
20. Sky Zone and Ice Cream! Best Fathers Day Ever!! Photo credit @mariahcarey
20 of 25
21. Look what finally came in the mail 😎 #mtvmovieawards2016 💥+🌽! #straightouttacompton
21 of 25
22. Claudia Jordan: ....
22 of 25
23. 'Member that time I almost knocked a bajillion dollar camera off the car? Really? Yeah, me neither! #Greenleaf Episode 2 comin atcha!
23 of 25
24. Full of love. #birthday #Cabo
24 of 25
25. Oh hey! Look who just joined Snapchat
25 of 25