Social media has taken over the world. This is a fact. Technically, there’s no reason to even leave your house or trailer to interact with other so-called human beings anymore. It wasn’t like that 10 years ago. It’s so bad now that people no longer communicate face-to-face and that makes perfect sense. It’s much easier to rest on your hind quarters and pound away at a keyboard than it is to walk out to your car, waste gas, and go sit in someone’s smelly house.
Perhaps the most dastardly of all social sites is Facebook. Not only does it cause addiction with its hypnotic array of games, but it seems to control people’s minds as well as their actions. Before you know it, it has made you it’s puppet. And if not you, then surely someone you know. For the love of God, save yourself before it’s too late.
With that being said, it may be time to delete your account and go back to the old school way of communicating — conversation. Why? Well here are 6 possible reasons…
Your Ex-Lovers Are Probably Stalking You
Your old flames accept your friend requests for 3 reasons: to see how your life turned out without them, to laugh at your problems, and to keep tabs on your struggles.
Blocking or unfriending an ex-love interest may not be enough because a true Facebook stalker has already made your friends their friends and of course you don’t check your privacy settings as frequently as you should. At this point, it may be time to take your tales of defeat and episodes of actuality to Google+ because surely the ratchets you loved and left aren’t “hanging out” over there. (See what I did there?)
For those of you with baby mommas on Facebook, be especially careful what you say and do because not only is she looking for loopholes in your life, but she’s patiently waiting for ammunition, too. Post too many pictures of weed and she may notify child services, even if you’re just sharing a picture from your timeline. Talk about too many chicks and she’ll be inboxing them about the kind of guy you were. You can avoid this misery by just posting anonymously or migrating to Instagram, but that place isn’t really any less dangerous.
2. HAPPY CHILDREN=QUALITY PARENTING. We don't always see eye to eye on everything and that's normal. We're human beings. But we come together and do it right for what's important, the kids. We are not enemies, we are parents. And we are parents 1st. S/O to @monyettashaw for making Mason's bday memorable. S/O to @itscrystalsmith at home taking care of our other lil' Prince. ❤️❤️❤️ THIS IS WHAT CO-PARENTING LOOKS LIKE. #Blessed #Happy #AboveTheDrama #BiggerThanUs
2 of 31
3. So happy to finally be able to share with you all that I’m the new Global Brand Ambassador for @Revlon! Follow my day on RevlonSnaps. Yay! Choose Love, Everybody! #RevlonXCiara #chooselove #ad
7. Today was not easy..but by the grace of God we all got through it. Words cannot express our gratitude for all of your Prayers, Positive thoughts and Support for us throughout the years. Tommy will be missed but most certainly never forgotten...And PLEASE don't ask "Where's Martin?.." he was there too...just not in this picture. Lol! God bless you all.. #LoveConquersAll #MartinShow
7 of 31
8 of 31
9. West coast get ready for #RockyHorror. I will be live tweeting again. #letsdothetimewarpagain
9 of 31
10. #THEKEYS pre order yours now ... Available everywhere #NOV22 #WeTheBest 🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑
10 of 31
11. We about to ROCK at #KCABlackBall!! All for our life-changing effort to end 🌎 AIDS.
11 of 31
12. Today's #SNAPJACK is brought to you by @yazzthegreatest 😂😂😂💋💋💋
12 of 31
13. Damn girl you kinda old to be headed to the Go Go. You coming in at the age they leaving. LMAO
13 of 31
14. Daddy daycare B-Boxin with @acewellstucker @shopraisingace
14 of 31
15. #FBF Naviyd & URV "LIL MONSTERS"
15 of 31
16. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ONE OF THE BIGGEST LEGENDS IN OUR HIPHOP HISTORY! @snoopdogg CONTINUED BLESSING AND LOVE FAMILY!!!!! REAL OG!
16 of 31
17. Thank you for a beautiful night VSU! Let's do it again! #HOMECOMING
17 of 31
18. Had a great time this morning with my familia Erica, Griff & Truth!!
18 of 31
19. Check out my interview on @essence facebook live. #inmyownwords #nycpromo #day2
22. Why me and @coryhardrict got the same pose... and notee... new mouth #naked
22 of 31
23. When my husband is my personal 'hype-man'! it kills me every time! 💜😂 #WHATNOW #lostfiles📷
23 of 31
24. Diggy Simmons
24 of 31
25. Hand full of @jacquieaiche 💙💎💍 @esnail_la 💅🏾
25 of 31
26. SuperSoulers! You can watch my interview with Carl Lentz live from my Facebook page, tomorrow at 11a ET| 8a PT. #SuperSoulSunday
26 of 31
27. 💋 .. When the friendship is easy like Sunday morning. ☀️
27 of 31
28. Sunday mornings are the best........... hugs and cuddles with my angel
28 of 31
29. #huggar16 #hellohuggars
29 of 31
30. My gym is everywhere!.. #RnBMoney #TheGeneral 📸: @twelvepastseven
30 of 31
31. Nothing I would rather be doing... Rocko setting up our movie, Romelō working on a puzzle & Laiyah singing and sharing all she's learning at school... I'm so grateful for the joy they've brought into my life ... Praying for peace , joy & love in the home of EVERY family ♥️ #HeadScarfPJSunday LOL 😂
31 of 31
Continue reading 6 Reasons You May Need To Delete Your Facebook Account