On the last season of Bravo’s reality show mega-hit the “Real Housewives of Atlanta” (RHOA), Porsha Stewart and her former NFL playing hubby, Kordell, appeared solid as a rock. Just a few months after the 5th season ended the Stewart’s put on their boxing gloves and let ‘er rip in an Atlanta courtroom as they battled over property and money in a divorce that was reportedly ignited by Kordell.
Now as the sixth season of “RHOA” begins on November 7th, Porsha, who was her husband’s staunchest supporter despite rumors about his alleged homosexuality, appears to be implying that he is gay.
In March, Porsha claimed she was thrown for a loop when her husband sideswiped her with the news that he wanted a divorce from her; reportedly, the young socialite learned about the impending break-up via Twitter. At the time, Porsha said she was lying in bed as her social media account began to go haywire, she told ABC News, ”I saw on Twitter that my husband has filed for divorce.”
Reportedly unsure about her marital status, Porsha approached Kordell, who was reportedly down the hall from their bedroom, to ask whether there was any validity to the Twitter posting. “It wasn’t a confrontation,” she explained. “It was me just simply asking my husband, ‘Had you filed?’ He said he thought about it and we’ll talk about it later, and he left for work. I had to call my attorney to find out.”
In the midst of those events, Kordell’s alleged past homosexual dalliances came to the fore — and Porsha stood by her man.
But now it appears that things have changed!
On one of the “RHOA’s upcoming episodes, the 31-year-old granddaughter of civil rights leader and philanthropist Rev. Hosea Williams reportedly comes clean that Kordell might not have wanted what she has to offer, “Kordell didn’t necessarily want me physically,” Stewart said in a preview clip of the show featured on the Bravo TV website. “And that made me wonder, what does he want?”
Watch a sneak peek of the “RHOA’s” Season 6 in the video.
Still, Porsha recently chatted with the publisher of S2S Magazine
, doling out some love advice, “The way that you’ll know if a man is equally yoked to you is if your purpose in life is aligned with his,” she said. “A lot of people get married and don’t know what their purpose is. Because a lot of people don’t know how to be still, stop their thoughts, stop their wants, and try to listen to hear what God wants them to do, and once He tells you what He wants for your life, you have to trust that and move on it.”
Look for more Porsha-ism’s during the upcoming “RHOA” season, which should be chock-full of nail-biting moments.
Also On Black America Web:
This Week’s Celebrity Instagrams (10/15-10/21)
31 photos Launch gallery
1. Just a NY girl with BIG dreams....
1 of 31
2. HAPPY CHILDREN=QUALITY PARENTING. We don't always see eye to eye on everything and that's normal. We're human beings. But we come together and do it right for what's important, the kids. We are not enemies, we are parents. And we are parents 1st. S/O to @monyettashaw for making Mason's bday memorable. S/O to @itscrystalsmith at home taking care of our other lil' Prince. ❤️❤️❤️ THIS IS WHAT CO-PARENTING LOOKS LIKE. #Blessed #Happy #AboveTheDrama #BiggerThanUs
2 of 31
3. So happy to finally be able to share with you all that I’m the new Global Brand Ambassador for @Revlon! Follow my day on RevlonSnaps. Yay! Choose Love, Everybody! #RevlonXCiara #chooselove #ad
3 of 31
4. Glam on point!!!@makeupbymotoko & @shaylinjoneshair #easybreezy @lifetimetv #beachesmovie #january2017 😘
4 of 31
5. ✨True love ✨📸: @jessiemarrerophotography
5 of 31
6 of 31
7. Today was not easy..but by the grace of God we all got through it. Words cannot express our gratitude for all of your Prayers, Positive thoughts and Support for us throughout the years. Tommy will be missed but most certainly never forgotten...And PLEASE don't ask "Where's Martin?.." he was there too...just not in this picture. Lol! God bless you all.. #LoveConquersAll #MartinShow
7 of 31
8 of 31
9. West coast get ready for #RockyHorror. I will be live tweeting again. #letsdothetimewarpagain
9 of 31
10. #THEKEYS pre order yours now ... Available everywhere #NOV22 #WeTheBest 🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑
10 of 31
11. We about to ROCK at #KCABlackBall!! All for our life-changing effort to end 🌎 AIDS.
11 of 31
12. Today's #SNAPJACK is brought to you by @yazzthegreatest 😂😂😂💋💋💋
12 of 31
13. Damn girl you kinda old to be headed to the Go Go. You coming in at the age they leaving. LMAO
13 of 31
14. Daddy daycare B-Boxin with @acewellstucker @shopraisingace
14 of 31
15. #FBF Naviyd & URV "LIL MONSTERS"
15 of 31
16. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ONE OF THE BIGGEST LEGENDS IN OUR HIPHOP HISTORY! @snoopdogg CONTINUED BLESSING AND LOVE FAMILY!!!!! REAL OG!
16 of 31
17. Thank you for a beautiful night VSU! Let's do it again! #HOMECOMING
17 of 31
18. Had a great time this morning with my familia Erica, Griff & Truth!!
18 of 31
19. Check out my interview on @essence facebook live. #inmyownwords #nycpromo #day2
19 of 31
20. #She💋 #tbt #TheCoveAtTheAtlantis #DawgPawsAndAll
20 of 31
21. Bae #retailtherapy
21 of 31
22. Why me and @coryhardrict got the same pose... and notee... new mouth #naked
22 of 31
23. When my husband is my personal 'hype-man'! it kills me every time! 💜😂 #WHATNOW #lostfiles📷
23 of 31
24. Diggy Simmons
24 of 31
25. Hand full of @jacquieaiche 💙💎💍 @esnail_la 💅🏾
25 of 31
26. SuperSoulers! You can watch my interview with Carl Lentz live from my Facebook page, tomorrow at 11a ET| 8a PT. #SuperSoulSunday
26 of 31
27. 💋 .. When the friendship is easy like Sunday morning. ☀️
27 of 31
28. Sunday mornings are the best........... hugs and cuddles with my angel
28 of 31
29. #huggar16 #hellohuggars
29 of 31
30. My gym is everywhere!.. #RnBMoney #TheGeneral 📸: @twelvepastseven
30 of 31
31. Nothing I would rather be doing... Rocko setting up our movie, Romelō working on a puzzle & Laiyah singing and sharing all she's learning at school... I'm so grateful for the joy they've brought into my life ... Praying for peace , joy & love in the home of EVERY family ♥️ #HeadScarfPJSunday LOL 😂
31 of 31