On the last season of Bravo’s reality show mega-hit the “Real Housewives of Atlanta” (RHOA), Porsha Stewart and her former NFL playing hubby, Kordell, appeared solid as a rock. Just a few months after the 5th season ended the Stewart’s put on their boxing gloves and let ‘er rip in an Atlanta courtroom as they battled over property and money in a divorce that was reportedly ignited by Kordell.
Now as the sixth season of “RHOA” begins on November 7th, Porsha, who was her husband’s staunchest supporter despite rumors about his alleged homosexuality, appears to be implying that he is gay.
In March, Porsha claimed she was thrown for a loop when her husband sideswiped her with the news that he wanted a divorce from her; reportedly, the young socialite learned about the impending break-up via Twitter. At the time, Porsha said she was lying in bed as her social media account began to go haywire, she told ABC News, ”I saw on Twitter that my husband has filed for divorce.”
Reportedly unsure about her marital status, Porsha approached Kordell, who was reportedly down the hall from their bedroom, to ask whether there was any validity to the Twitter posting. “It wasn’t a confrontation,” she explained. “It was me just simply asking my husband, ‘Had you filed?’ He said he thought about it and we’ll talk about it later, and he left for work. I had to call my attorney to find out.”
In the midst of those events, Kordell’s alleged past homosexual dalliances came to the fore — and Porsha stood by her man.
But now it appears that things have changed!
On one of the “RHOA’s upcoming episodes, the 31-year-old granddaughter of civil rights leader and philanthropist Rev. Hosea Williams reportedly comes clean that Kordell might not have wanted what she has to offer, “Kordell didn’t necessarily want me physically,” Stewart said in a preview clip of the show featured on the Bravo TV website. “And that made me wonder, what does he want?”
Watch a sneak peek of the “RHOA’s” Season 6 in the video.
Still, Porsha recently chatted with the publisher of S2S Magazine
, doling out some love advice, “The way that you’ll know if a man is equally yoked to you is if your purpose in life is aligned with his,” she said. “A lot of people get married and don’t know what their purpose is. Because a lot of people don’t know how to be still, stop their thoughts, stop their wants, and try to listen to hear what God wants them to do, and once He tells you what He wants for your life, you have to trust that and move on it.”
Look for more Porsha-ism’s during the upcoming “RHOA” season, which should be chock-full of nail-biting moments.
Also On Black America Web:
This Week’s Celebrity Instagrams (11/26-12/2)
28 photos Launch gallery
1. Little Legend and Puddy 😍😍😍😍
1 of 28
2. "You on point Phife?" "all the time,Tip". 💥 #bannedfromnormal
2 of 28
3. Vegan! The Impossible burger at Crossroads
3 of 28
4. Lawrence #BeforeandAfterEpisodes 1-4: 184lbs 13% body fatEpisode 8: 196lbs 8% body fat S/O @coachdaveboxing with the works outs and @kildareriordan with the nutrition
4 of 28
5. Jus haaaanngin out
5 of 28
6. Meanwhile back at home in Atlanta GA someone mad they not on the 🛳. 😳
6 of 28
7. No limits... Photo cred: Chris Bridges @ludacris
7 of 28
8. Apparently my 260lbs is too much for the actual vines in the Hawaiian jungles to hold me without breaking and me falling hundreds of feet. So for safety purposes, I'm forced to swing thru #Jumanjj on wires strong enough to hold 12 adult buffaloes and 1 adult Rock. #OnSet #Jumanji #IronicallyIEatBuffaloDailyForLunch #MoreManThanNatureKnowsWhatToDoWith
8 of 28
9. hey ma! 🎎#wcw 💙
9 of 28
10. Surprise visit to our factories!!! #GoodAmerican #USA
10 of 28
11 of 28
12. Peachy Keen 🔥✨⚡️
12 of 28
13. If this don't look thankful I don't know what does. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours. #UltraBlessed #24kMagic #SweetPotatoFly
13 of 28
14. Late nights @nbcmarlon with the writers... we in here!!!
14 of 28
15. There goes my baaaaaaaaabbbbyyyyy #QueenKingMagic!!! We're up to something! Ira BIG!!! Stay out our buisness -
15 of 28
16. You want to win every game you play but when you come home to these faces... who cares. #ILoveYouGirls best part of my day, everyday!
16 of 28
17. Steady,steady..... full size jenga.. "I got this one "???? Or do I ?
17 of 28
18. Cornrows kind of day 😉@dontaysavoy2 you convinced me and I love. ❤️️
18 of 28
19. #BrotherlyLove #tbt
19 of 28
20 of 28
21. Just introduced a special screening of @directher 's groundbreaking (must see) documentary @13thfilm with my brother @themichaelealy | @unitedblackout #blackoutblackfriday
21 of 28
22. Me & Vanessa Williams giving #DuckLips #Pose on the set of #DaytimeDivas @vh1 - Coming Soon to a tv near you. Lol. - My make up done by @makeupsurgeon
22 of 28
23. This picture just makes me wanna praise the Lord, you hear me!!!!!! Yes Lord brotha #TEDDYCAMPBELL What a #man !!! You are everything right on this picture husband ......... #gorgeous #stylish #classy #strong #masculine #king #sexy #debonair #gentlemenstyle And that #bible in your hand just seals the deal for me (probably cause i know that, that is what helped you become just as amazing as you look😘). While my heart and mind experiences the goodness of God at #church on Sundays, my eyes experiences the goodness of Teddy😍. Amen somebody🙌🏽. "Bless the Lord oh my soul and all that is within me bless his holy name" #myman #myhusband #goodman #blackman #dapperman #godlyman #goodfather #mybestfriend
23 of 28
24. Yesterday was my mama's 53rd birthday!!!!! Got to celebrate with her all day. If this is what I have to look forward to I can't wait. Looking like a soft bucket a cocoa butter. Yaaaaaaaaaas! 😍😍😍 love you mommy!
24 of 28
25. "Shout out to @PureAtlanta for getting the family right"....I'm loving this jogger. 😍😍
25 of 28
26. This pic warms my heart ❤️ #myLogiebeans and aunt aunt umba @itowandabraxton 😘
26 of 28
27. You will always be my baby😜. #HappyBirthdayReginae #mybaby18
27 of 28
28. GC "Gods Child" Red on Red SweatSuit available now at www.MonicaApparel.com ... Take Your Crown wherever you go!! I'm pictured in a Medium... Go to the site now for other options ... cc: @trukernell
28 of 28