Scott Dennison (pictured), a VP of special events for Contemporary Services Corporation (CSC), has been outed as being a staunch racist, according to the New York Post. The executive reportedly sent out routine emails in which he referred to African-Americans as the N-word. In one, he allegedly said that Blacks are “scum suckers” and worthless.”
Dennison’s alleged emails were obtained by the New York Post and he reportedly sent many through his work email system. According to the Post, on Oct. 1, 2009, Dennison sent the following email in an effort to obtain recruits for the following year’s U.S. Tennis Open:
“No African Americans please only limited quantities that have brains and can actually do a day’s work.”
On July 14, 2011, Dennison allegedly sent another racially bias email:
“If he likes what he sees he will fly the Dog to Denver. There he will do a great deal of bite work, off leash training and some n—-r eating exercises,”
Dennison’s venom even mocked President Barack Obama and civil-rights activist Rev.Al Sharpton. He reportedly sent a July 22, 2010 email regarding a Craigslist posting for security jobs for that year’s U.S. Tennis Open, offering a sham testimonial by a former Black employee, Sean Felder, 45, of Harlem:
“Yu sez brothurz, Mr. Gon allows the black man to be superior we run the place cuz we needs the money and Obama and Rev Sharpton allowed us to mix with the White Crackers at this event,” he wrote. “Come on down we can cheat, steal, eat food and sleep. Just like our new govt allows us to do, to get back at the white man for Slavery.”
Felder filed a lawsuit against CSC at a Manhattan federal court and is alleging racial discrimination and retaliation.
Retired U.S. army major John Storer, who worked for CSC from 2009 up until last year and who was the recipient of the alleged emails, told The Post he was “disgusted” by his former colleague’s attitude.
“The first thing I thought was: How stupid do you have to be to put this in writing?” Storer said. “[But] the guy is my boss. What am I going to do?”
Ironically, CSC’s CEO Damon Zumwalt noted on his online founder’s message that he began the company through diversity. “I grouped together young athletes from various ethnic communities; a rainbow coalition,” he says.
Meanwhile, Dennison, who also heads security for the AT&T Pebble Beach National Pro-Am golf tourney and the famed Barrett-Jackson Auction Co. car shows, refused to answer questions from The Post regarding the allegations and deferred to his corporate office.
U.S. Tennis Association’s spokesman Chris Widmaier, who was also contacted by The Post, said the organization would have to “look into” the Dennison allegations stating, “Obviously, this is very distressing.”
CSC has provided security for heralded events throughout the U.S. The company’s security force often sports yellow “CSC EVENT STAFF” jackets.
2. HAPPY CHILDREN=QUALITY PARENTING. We don't always see eye to eye on everything and that's normal. We're human beings. But we come together and do it right for what's important, the kids. We are not enemies, we are parents. And we are parents 1st. S/O to @monyettashaw for making Mason's bday memorable. S/O to @itscrystalsmith at home taking care of our other lil' Prince. ❤️❤️❤️ THIS IS WHAT CO-PARENTING LOOKS LIKE. #Blessed #Happy #AboveTheDrama #BiggerThanUs
2 of 31
3. So happy to finally be able to share with you all that I’m the new Global Brand Ambassador for @Revlon! Follow my day on RevlonSnaps. Yay! Choose Love, Everybody! #RevlonXCiara #chooselove #ad
7. Today was not easy..but by the grace of God we all got through it. Words cannot express our gratitude for all of your Prayers, Positive thoughts and Support for us throughout the years. Tommy will be missed but most certainly never forgotten...And PLEASE don't ask "Where's Martin?.." he was there too...just not in this picture. Lol! God bless you all.. #LoveConquersAll #MartinShow
7 of 31
8 of 31
9. West coast get ready for #RockyHorror. I will be live tweeting again. #letsdothetimewarpagain
9 of 31
10. #THEKEYS pre order yours now ... Available everywhere #NOV22 #WeTheBest 🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑
10 of 31
11. We about to ROCK at #KCABlackBall!! All for our life-changing effort to end 🌎 AIDS.
11 of 31
12. Today's #SNAPJACK is brought to you by @yazzthegreatest 😂😂😂💋💋💋
12 of 31
13. Damn girl you kinda old to be headed to the Go Go. You coming in at the age they leaving. LMAO
13 of 31
14. Daddy daycare B-Boxin with @acewellstucker @shopraisingace
14 of 31
15. #FBF Naviyd & URV "LIL MONSTERS"
15 of 31
16. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ONE OF THE BIGGEST LEGENDS IN OUR HIPHOP HISTORY! @snoopdogg CONTINUED BLESSING AND LOVE FAMILY!!!!! REAL OG!
16 of 31
17. Thank you for a beautiful night VSU! Let's do it again! #HOMECOMING
17 of 31
18. Had a great time this morning with my familia Erica, Griff & Truth!!
18 of 31
19. Check out my interview on @essence facebook live. #inmyownwords #nycpromo #day2
22. Why me and @coryhardrict got the same pose... and notee... new mouth #naked
22 of 31
23. When my husband is my personal 'hype-man'! it kills me every time! 💜😂 #WHATNOW #lostfiles📷
23 of 31
24. Diggy Simmons
24 of 31
25. Hand full of @jacquieaiche 💙💎💍 @esnail_la 💅🏾
25 of 31
26. SuperSoulers! You can watch my interview with Carl Lentz live from my Facebook page, tomorrow at 11a ET| 8a PT. #SuperSoulSunday
26 of 31
27. 💋 .. When the friendship is easy like Sunday morning. ☀️
27 of 31
28. Sunday mornings are the best........... hugs and cuddles with my angel
28 of 31
29. #huggar16 #hellohuggars
29 of 31
30. My gym is everywhere!.. #RnBMoney #TheGeneral 📸: @twelvepastseven
30 of 31
31. Nothing I would rather be doing... Rocko setting up our movie, Romelō working on a puzzle & Laiyah singing and sharing all she's learning at school... I'm so grateful for the joy they've brought into my life ... Praying for peace , joy & love in the home of EVERY family ♥️ #HeadScarfPJSunday LOL 😂
31 of 31
Continue reading Security Chief Allegedly Refers To Blacks As ‘Scum Suckers,’ ‘Worthless’