Scott Dennison (pictured), a VP of special events for Contemporary Services Corporation (CSC), has been outed as being a staunch racist, according to the New York Post. The executive reportedly sent out routine emails in which he referred to African-Americans as the N-word. In one, he allegedly said that Blacks are “scum suckers” and worthless.”
Dennison’s alleged emails were obtained by the New York Post and he reportedly sent many through his work email system. According to the Post, on Oct. 1, 2009, Dennison sent the following email in an effort to obtain recruits for the following year’s U.S. Tennis Open:
“No African Americans please only limited quantities that have brains and can actually do a day’s work.”
On July 14, 2011, Dennison allegedly sent another racially bias email:
“If he likes what he sees he will fly the Dog to Denver. There he will do a great deal of bite work, off leash training and some n—-r eating exercises,”
Dennison’s venom even mocked President Barack Obama and civil-rights activist Rev.Al Sharpton. He reportedly sent a July 22, 2010 email regarding a Craigslist posting for security jobs for that year’s U.S. Tennis Open, offering a sham testimonial by a former Black employee, Sean Felder, 45, of Harlem:
“Yu sez brothurz, Mr. Gon allows the black man to be superior we run the place cuz we needs the money and Obama and Rev Sharpton allowed us to mix with the White Crackers at this event,” he wrote. “Come on down we can cheat, steal, eat food and sleep. Just like our new govt allows us to do, to get back at the white man for Slavery.”
Felder filed a lawsuit against CSC at a Manhattan federal court and is alleging racial discrimination and retaliation.
Retired U.S. army major John Storer, who worked for CSC from 2009 up until last year and who was the recipient of the alleged emails, told The Post he was “disgusted” by his former colleague’s attitude.
“The first thing I thought was: How stupid do you have to be to put this in writing?” Storer said. “[But] the guy is my boss. What am I going to do?”
Ironically, CSC’s CEO Damon Zumwalt noted on his online founder’s message that he began the company through diversity. “I grouped together young athletes from various ethnic communities; a rainbow coalition,” he says.
Meanwhile, Dennison, who also heads security for the AT&T Pebble Beach National Pro-Am golf tourney and the famed Barrett-Jackson Auction Co. car shows, refused to answer questions from The Post regarding the allegations and deferred to his corporate office.
U.S. Tennis Association’s spokesman Chris Widmaier, who was also contacted by The Post, said the organization would have to “look into” the Dennison allegations stating, “Obviously, this is very distressing.”
CSC has provided security for heralded events throughout the U.S. The company’s security force often sports yellow “CSC EVENT STAFF” jackets.
1. Me & the homie @jaleelwhite #RujohnFoundation Happy to be in Jamaica! Good times
1 of 25
2 of 25
3 of 25
4 of 25
5. Good Morning. Early day in Detroit! Making press rounds for @thebossnetwork's Ladies That Lead Tour. Thank you @traycemadre and @colourbynumbr for my glam.
5 of 25
6. POWER the best show on TV @djenvy, Queens we so big out here. #EFFENVODKA #FRIGO
6 of 25
7. They said u lost a step, wasn't explosive as once was, the best days was in the real view, questioned your drive, your leadership, your commitment, you don't have killer instinct, going back home is the worst mistake in your career, he got the coach fired, players traded, won't work between him and Kyrie, Him and Kev won't work, love your teammates to much, there's no way he can deliver a championship in his hometown, etc etc etc.... But guess what THATS NONE OF MY BUSINESS #StriveForGreatness #ThisOneIsForTheLand #PutSomeRespeckOnMyName Hahahaha!!! Yes sir
7 of 25
8. Oooooh weeee this man right here is responsible for at least three of our four babies!! #JOE ❤❤❤🎤 #rnb #king #voicelikebutter #ForPeetesSake
8 of 25
9. Hanging with my @abcnetwork family! @abcunclebuck tonite y'all check us out ! @anthonyanderson @traceeellisross
9 of 25
10. My broski ( @sayeedshahidi ) and I are on Top 5 Live on @go90 at 5 (which is super duper close)! Make sure to tune in :) #UncleBuck #Blackish
10 of 25
11. Lights out💤 #GoodNight
11 of 25
12. Late nights mornings
12 of 25
13. Ran into the lovely talented @siedahgarrett on this brutiful favvuz deh!
13 of 25
14. #halal #love #thedargans #kattwilliamsSHOW #mashallah when that Jennah piece HIT!! @sweetjennahcollection glasses by @baddieglamaccessories LIZ 😍 @dynamiteko top @dazzledmv and jeans @thevision414 and shoes: @louboutinworld
14 of 25
15. Big Hair and Optical Illusions #OceanDrive #MiamiLiving #coverparty
15 of 25
16. MAMA and THE SAVAGES ... ⚓️ #supportyourlocalgirlgang
16 of 25
17. From the bottom of my ❤️, thank you new followers & old! & hello fellow night owls! #grateful #racheltrue #naturalhair #curlyhair #curlygirl #healthyhair
17 of 25
18. I feel so grateful because I met these amazing young minds, visiting from Houston TX, during their college tour stop today at #usc.These students are ALL extraordinary and embody academic excellence so I'm humbled to have shared a few moments with them to applaud and celebrate their bright futures ahead! Thank you @EmergeFellows for inviting me to speak and blessing me with your love and attention this afternoon!
18 of 25
19. Happy Fathers Day Pops. U taught me how to be a man. Lessons of love, hard work & gratefulness. Sorry the fishing didn't stick. LOL. I Love U!
19 of 25
20. Sky Zone and Ice Cream! Best Fathers Day Ever!! Photo credit @mariahcarey
20 of 25
21. Look what finally came in the mail 😎 #mtvmovieawards2016 💥+🌽! #straightouttacompton
21 of 25
22. Claudia Jordan: ....
22 of 25
23. 'Member that time I almost knocked a bajillion dollar camera off the car? Really? Yeah, me neither! #Greenleaf Episode 2 comin atcha!
23 of 25
24. Full of love. #birthday #Cabo
24 of 25
25. Oh hey! Look who just joined Snapchat
25 of 25
Continue reading Security Chief Allegedly Refers To Blacks As ‘Scum Suckers,’ ‘Worthless’