The planet Venus is now the sign of Scorpio. My personal interpretation of this transit is simple: love (Venus) through surrender (Scorpio). I realize that the sign of Scorpio is more about CONTROL than surrender. But actually, it is this sign’s ability to be consumed by the tides of change (thus leading to surrender – a figurative form of death) that allows it to be transformed and given new life. This explains why Scorpios always find redemption through the pain of letting go, and that pain is the reason why they prefer to be in control.
Love is not supposed to be painful. It is a liberating act or emotion that allows us to transcend. For this reason, Venus finds it very difficult to be in the sign of Scorpio. The only way to navigate this energy, then, IS to surrender to it. Make yourself vulnerable. Try NOT to exert control over a situation that concerns something or someone you value (especially if there’s no way of knowing the outcome). Let the tidal waves of change suck you in. Once entrenched, you will find yourself being reborn, authentically empowered by your own loving energy. This is the only way.
Check your horoscopes below to see what’s in store, and be sure to read for your Ascendant sign.
On the day you were born, all of the planets were positioned in the signs of the Zodiac – not just the Sun. To find out more about your full astrological make up, email Tracey for a personal Astrology reading at email@example.com.
Aries: Sometimes, s mix of business with pleasure never hurt. But this time, Aries, you will have to exercise some restraint. Venus in the sign of Scorpio brings an added intensity to partnerships of all kinds; be mindful of any new investments that require more sacrifice on your part than what you are able to give. Discussions and negotiations are bound to surface in a love affair, and the same holds true with regards to certain deals and transactions. Do not bite off more than you can chew. My new special for September is announced! Visit www.randomnessofrudy.com to find out “What’s Happening In My Life!” This reading can be done in person or over the phone.
2. Got so much work to do but I just wanna stay in bed and binge watch #Gameofthrones and start the new season of #OnceUponATime. I know I can't be the only one. Right? Ha 💤🦁🍂 #saturday
2 of 25
3. Mommy's weekend turn up ❤️👶🏾💕🍼 Wouldn't trade it for nothing. #TeamNoSleep lol #HesMyBiggestBlessing ✨
3 of 25
4. One of them oh shit mont we made it feelings … this shit still be unreal 💯💪🏾 @remyboymonty1738
4 of 25
5. Tickets Available October 14 @ticketmaster.
5 of 25
6. People magazine Home edition has raided my house! Get a sneak peek into the bedroom life of the Leakes and see other parts of my home now at PEOPLE.COM
6 of 25
7. They want to kick you when you down, but kick it when you up
7 of 25
8. Got my advance copy of #Mafia3 at @gamestop. Get yours via link in the bio #Mafia3 #Ad
8 of 25
9. This is some of the cast and our diverse team of writers in the writer's room creating funny sh*t for @nbcmarlon what a fun room! Lots of jokes, great stories and having a great time doing what we love... making people laugh and feel something. Look out for our show next year @nbcmarlon we bringing sitcoms back to NBC
9 of 25
10. #HappySunday☀️Thank you @4everbrandy101 💛💡💛
10 of 25
11. Happy to be back in Central Falls, RI breaking ground for the One Stop Health Center and hosting a local community event with #Vaseline.
11 of 25
12. Thank you all in advance 💋💋💋 #Repost @urbansvintage・・・#TarajiPHenson's memoir #AroundTheWayGirl will be available everywhere TODAY October 11th! Will you be purchasing a copy? #UrbansVintage
12 of 25
13. Moms got my back
13 of 25
14. @galore dinner party glo ✨ thanks to @styledbygiigii
14 of 25
15. 🌹#ThisIsWhatTheTruthFeelsLikeTOUR #forevereve
15 of 25
16. Yes, all those videos I've been posting have led to this: the introduction of skincare to @TYRABeauty! This is the rundown on the new line:Years of research and beauty tips I live by led me to produce the most effective and delightful skincare out there. I'm all about taking really good care of my skin, so I can look like I'm aging in #TyraYears and go filter free on Instagram when I feel like it! Now, it's your turn. ✨My Mama always told me not to wash my face with just my hands. "Tyra, girl, you're just moving the dirt around!" And I've listened. First up is The Clean Machine.... ...a 3-in-1 foaming face wash that cleanses, removes makeup and purified your skin. It has patented technology - a attached Turbo Cleansing Tool - to give you that deep clean that makes your skin feel super fresh. Wanna know more? Yeah, baby. Click that link in my bio.