Have you ever wondered what it would be like if the late “Godfather of Soul” James Brown had an iPhone and Siri had to decipher his needs? Well. the the TJMS’ own funnyman J. Anthony Brown has you covered!
- REPORT: Mariah Carey, Nick Cannon Working Out Divorce Announcement
- Detroit Man Arrested For Killing Wife, But Where Are The Kids?
- WHAT GIVES? Celebrities Who Always Seem To Be Single
- Jada Pinkett Smith Is Good Being Bad In 'Gotham' Sneak Peek [WATCH]
- Father Acquitted In Murder Of Drunk Driver Who Killed Sons
- This Week's Hottest Instagram Pics (8/15-8/22)