TMZ got their hands on footage of
DMX at a Detroit hotel last weekend. What’s the big deal about that you ask? Well, he was running laps in the hallway … NAKED. No need to ask why. He says he just felt like doing it. Plain and simple.
The footage begins with DMX walking around a hotel hallway in just his boxer shorts, socks and house arrest ankle bracelet … while a hotel employee removes room service from one of the rooms on the floor.
All of the sudden, X ducks behind a corner with a mischievous grin on his face — drops his shorts — and launches into a full ass naked, dong-out sprint.
Eventually, X returns to the starting line and grabs his drawers … and then casually walks back toward his room as if nothing ever happened. It’s pretty hilarious.
TMZ reached out to DMX who said he just “felt like” doing a nude run that day … adding, “Imnotashamedofanythingigot” (which means: “I’m not ashamed of anything I got.”).
Talented, Famous & Formerly Addicted
33 photos Launch gallery
1. Columbus Short recently admitted to self medicating with drugs including cocaine and alcohol.
1 of 33
2. Rapper Lil' Wayne says he isn't addicted to Codeine, but continuous health scares proves that he may be.
2 of 33
3. Michael Jackson battled a public addiction of painkillers. (PR)
3 of 33
4. Lamar Odom's addiction to drugs cost him his marriage to Khloe Kardashian and ended his NBA career.
4 of 33
5. In 2009 Paula Abdul revealed a 12 year addicted to painkillers. (PR)
5 of 33
6. Samuel L. Jackson was addicted to cocaine in the 80's. He credits his wife for helping him get clean.
6 of 33
7. Wendy Williams has been quoted calling herself a "functioning addict". She was addicted to cocaine during her days on the radio.
7 of 33
8. Eminem was addicted to pain pills. (PR)
8 of 33
9. T.I. has been very vocal about his addiction to drugs, crediting fellow rapper Eminem for his sobriety. (PR)
9 of 33
10. Naomi Campbell admitted she was a recovering cocaine user. Her addiction started in 1994. (PR)
10 of 33
11. Oprah admitted to being a habitual cocaine user in her 20's, but she'd become famously known for her struggles with her food addiction. (PR)
11 of 33
12. Whitney Houston had a drug addiction. (PR)
12 of 33
13. Lindsay Lohan has spent time in rehab for cocaine, pills and an alcohol addiction. (PR)
13 of 33
14. Kirk Franklin was addicted to pornography (PR)
14 of 33
15. Terry Crews was addicted to pornography (PR)
15 of 33
16. Mary J. Blige was addicted to cocaine in her early 20's. (PR)
16 of 33
17. Bobby Brown struggles with Alcohol abuse. (PR)
17 of 33
18. Chaka Khan battled alcohol and drug addiction. (PR)
18 of 33
19. Tiger Woods reportedly entered sex rehab for sex addiction. (PR)
19 of 33
20. Monifah was addicted to cocaine for 7 years, she is now clean.(PR)
20 of 33
21. Charles Barkley has lost over $10 million from gambling overtime. (PR)
21 of 33
22. Eric Benet entered a 35-day treatment in 2002 for sex addiction. (PR)
22 of 33
23. Michael Jordan struggled with a gambling addiction. (PR)
23 of 33
24. Bruno Mars battled an addiciton to cocaine. (PR)
24 of 33
25. Nicole Richie struggled with a heroine addiction. (PR)
25 of 33
26. Evelyn Lozada's ex Antoine Walker blew threw away millions of dollars due to gambling. (AP)
26 of 33
27. Queen Latifah had a bout with drug addiction, she also sold drugs as a young adult. (PR)
27 of 33
28. Kid Cudi struggled with addictions to liquid cocaine. (PR)
28 of 33
29. Dennis Rodman had problems with alcoholism. (PR)
29 of 33
30. Actress Maia Campbell was addicted to crack cocaine. (EURweb)
30 of 33
31. The legendary Gladys Knight struggled with a gambling addiction losing up to $45k a night. (PR)
31 of 33
32. Allen Iverson struggled with a gambling addiction. (AP)
32 of 33
33. Nadya Suleman checked herself into rehab for a prescription drug addiction. (PR)
33 of 33