Warrior planet Mars moved into the sign of Leo last week, bringing a dramatic tone of ambition and high achievement to the atmosphere below. Leos are known to be the leaders of the Zodiac (think Bill Clinton and Barack Obama). So with Mars moving through this constellation, many folks will be vying for their time in the spotlight, and at all costs. This is a positive development for increased drive and motivation to see a new creative endeavor through to completion. But there is an air of willfulness involved here too that will demand a certain outcome, and an inflated ego could get in the way of long term success. Pride is another manifestation to be wary of, especially with high octane energy such as Mars in Leo affecting how we go about getting things done. All this being said; it will be important to curb any outlandish attempts to make life work on your behalf. In order to take advantage of this transit in a way that is effective, we must learn to push forward with more smarts and less force (timely advice for our President as he considers a move in Syria). Luckily, the Sun and Mercury both currently in the sign of Virgo will assist us in keeping a level head.
Check your horoscopes below to see what’s in store, and be sure to read for your Ascendant sign.
On the day you were born, all of the planets were positioned in the signs of the Zodiac – not just the Sun. To find out more about your full astrological make up, email Tracey for a personal Astrology reading at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Aries: You are BURSTING with ideas surrounding what’s next on your list of accomplishments, and as a result, your inspiration toward creative pursuits, children, and even romance is enhanced. However, with Mars in the sign of Leo, you must be mindful of getting ahead of yourself. I know you genuinely believe that you really can do it all, and right now. But as your Astrologer, it is my duty to remind you that you really can’t. Remember your ‘scope from last week? Due diligence, dear Aries. My new special for September has been announced! Visit www.randomnessofrudy.com to find out “What’s Happening In My Life!”
2. Got so much work to do but I just wanna stay in bed and binge watch #Gameofthrones and start the new season of #OnceUponATime. I know I can't be the only one. Right? Ha 💤🦁🍂 #saturday
2 of 25
3. Mommy's weekend turn up ❤️👶🏾💕🍼 Wouldn't trade it for nothing. #TeamNoSleep lol #HesMyBiggestBlessing ✨
3 of 25
4. One of them oh shit mont we made it feelings … this shit still be unreal 💯💪🏾 @remyboymonty1738
4 of 25
5. Tickets Available October 14 @ticketmaster.
5 of 25
6. People magazine Home edition has raided my house! Get a sneak peek into the bedroom life of the Leakes and see other parts of my home now at PEOPLE.COM
6 of 25
7. They want to kick you when you down, but kick it when you up
7 of 25
8. Got my advance copy of #Mafia3 at @gamestop. Get yours via link in the bio #Mafia3 #Ad
8 of 25
9. This is some of the cast and our diverse team of writers in the writer's room creating funny sh*t for @nbcmarlon what a fun room! Lots of jokes, great stories and having a great time doing what we love... making people laugh and feel something. Look out for our show next year @nbcmarlon we bringing sitcoms back to NBC
9 of 25
10. #HappySunday☀️Thank you @4everbrandy101 💛💡💛
10 of 25
11. Happy to be back in Central Falls, RI breaking ground for the One Stop Health Center and hosting a local community event with #Vaseline.
11 of 25
12. Thank you all in advance 💋💋💋 #Repost @urbansvintage・・・#TarajiPHenson's memoir #AroundTheWayGirl will be available everywhere TODAY October 11th! Will you be purchasing a copy? #UrbansVintage
12 of 25
13. Moms got my back
13 of 25
14. @galore dinner party glo ✨ thanks to @styledbygiigii
14 of 25
15. 🌹#ThisIsWhatTheTruthFeelsLikeTOUR #forevereve
15 of 25
16. Yes, all those videos I've been posting have led to this: the introduction of skincare to @TYRABeauty! This is the rundown on the new line:Years of research and beauty tips I live by led me to produce the most effective and delightful skincare out there. I'm all about taking really good care of my skin, so I can look like I'm aging in #TyraYears and go filter free on Instagram when I feel like it! Now, it's your turn. ✨My Mama always told me not to wash my face with just my hands. "Tyra, girl, you're just moving the dirt around!" And I've listened. First up is The Clean Machine.... ...a 3-in-1 foaming face wash that cleanses, removes makeup and purified your skin. It has patented technology - a attached Turbo Cleansing Tool - to give you that deep clean that makes your skin feel super fresh. Wanna know more? Yeah, baby. Click that link in my bio.