A woman, who has only been identified as Stephanie (pictured), lost it in a Detroit cell phone store, after a clerk would reportedly not take back her son’s two-week-old $200 defective cell phone. The one-sided heated exchange, which involved Stephanie trashing the store and mooning the employee, was unfortunately all captured on video, according to ABC Action News, WXYZ.
The circus-like antics began when Stephanie would not take no from the unidentified cell phone store employee who informed her that her son’s costly phone had exceeded the 7-day return period. Undeterred, Stephanie remained adamant about getting a refund for the phone, which she claims was damaged and outdated.
Since the store clerk did not attempt to accommodate the irate Mom, she took out her frustration on the store by vandalizing it.
“Take everyone’s motherfu**ing money!” said the Mother as she exploded on camera, “Take it!”
Stephanie is seen flinging pamphlets across the store’s floor, literally knocking over whatever she could find during her rampage. At one point, the clerk alleges that she used a knife to damage the display cases.
As Stephanie is seen being ushered out of the store by another unidentified women, she stops, and in a bizarre move, lifts up her dress, pulls down her underwear, and slaps her buttock while stating, “Take my picture. Take that! “Take that! You got that? Because I will be back. You got that close up? Cheese!”
Outside of the store she tells a reporter, “I want you to know there’s a reason why I had to do that,” said Stephanie, the woman caught on camera. “He’s telling me my money is up in the air, I can’t get a refund or another phone. [The store] needs to either give me another phone or return my money,” she contends.
Watch Stephanie’s fit at the Detroit cell phone store here:
Meanwhile, the “moonstruck” employee says the store’s owner, who lives in Florida, plans on filing charges against Stephanie for trashing the store, which ironically sits across the street from a police precinct.
2. HAPPY CHILDREN=QUALITY PARENTING. We don't always see eye to eye on everything and that's normal. We're human beings. But we come together and do it right for what's important, the kids. We are not enemies, we are parents. And we are parents 1st. S/O to @monyettashaw for making Mason's bday memorable. S/O to @itscrystalsmith at home taking care of our other lil' Prince. ❤️❤️❤️ THIS IS WHAT CO-PARENTING LOOKS LIKE. #Blessed #Happy #AboveTheDrama #BiggerThanUs
2 of 31
3. So happy to finally be able to share with you all that I’m the new Global Brand Ambassador for @Revlon! Follow my day on RevlonSnaps. Yay! Choose Love, Everybody! #RevlonXCiara #chooselove #ad
7. Today was not easy..but by the grace of God we all got through it. Words cannot express our gratitude for all of your Prayers, Positive thoughts and Support for us throughout the years. Tommy will be missed but most certainly never forgotten...And PLEASE don't ask "Where's Martin?.." he was there too...just not in this picture. Lol! God bless you all.. #LoveConquersAll #MartinShow
7 of 31
8 of 31
9. West coast get ready for #RockyHorror. I will be live tweeting again. #letsdothetimewarpagain
9 of 31
10. #THEKEYS pre order yours now ... Available everywhere #NOV22 #WeTheBest 🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑
10 of 31
11. We about to ROCK at #KCABlackBall!! All for our life-changing effort to end 🌎 AIDS.
11 of 31
12. Today's #SNAPJACK is brought to you by @yazzthegreatest 😂😂😂💋💋💋
12 of 31
13. Damn girl you kinda old to be headed to the Go Go. You coming in at the age they leaving. LMAO
13 of 31
14. Daddy daycare B-Boxin with @acewellstucker @shopraisingace
14 of 31
15. #FBF Naviyd & URV "LIL MONSTERS"
15 of 31
16. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ONE OF THE BIGGEST LEGENDS IN OUR HIPHOP HISTORY! @snoopdogg CONTINUED BLESSING AND LOVE FAMILY!!!!! REAL OG!
16 of 31
17. Thank you for a beautiful night VSU! Let's do it again! #HOMECOMING
17 of 31
18. Had a great time this morning with my familia Erica, Griff & Truth!!
18 of 31
19. Check out my interview on @essence facebook live. #inmyownwords #nycpromo #day2
22. Why me and @coryhardrict got the same pose... and notee... new mouth #naked
22 of 31
23. When my husband is my personal 'hype-man'! it kills me every time! 💜😂 #WHATNOW #lostfiles📷
23 of 31
24. Diggy Simmons
24 of 31
25. Hand full of @jacquieaiche 💙💎💍 @esnail_la 💅🏾
25 of 31
26. SuperSoulers! You can watch my interview with Carl Lentz live from my Facebook page, tomorrow at 11a ET| 8a PT. #SuperSoulSunday
26 of 31
27. 💋 .. When the friendship is easy like Sunday morning. ☀️
27 of 31
28. Sunday mornings are the best........... hugs and cuddles with my angel
28 of 31
29. #huggar16 #hellohuggars
29 of 31
30. My gym is everywhere!.. #RnBMoney #TheGeneral 📸: @twelvepastseven
30 of 31
31. Nothing I would rather be doing... Rocko setting up our movie, Romelō working on a puzzle & Laiyah singing and sharing all she's learning at school... I'm so grateful for the joy they've brought into my life ... Praying for peace , joy & love in the home of EVERY family ♥️ #HeadScarfPJSunday LOL 😂