In today’s Yolanda’s Take, a woman explains her husband just found out his son who he has been raising isn’t biologically his. He has been paying the mother child support, but the listener wants to know should they continue to pay her although the child is not his.
Have a question for Yolanda? Submit it to email@example.com to hear it discussed on the show!
Yolanda Adams! 10 Facts You May Not Know
1. Yolanda Yvette Adams was born August 27, 1961 in Houston, Texas. (Photo: PRPhotos)1 of 10
2. Yolanda is the eldest of six siblings. (Photos: PRPhotos)2 of 10
3. Yolanda began her career as a teacher. Standing at 6' 1", Adams was also a model. (Photo: PRPhotos)3 of 10
4. Yolanda is a graduate of Texas Southern University. (Photo: PRPhotos)4 of 10
5. Adams is the host of The Yolanda Adams Morning Show and is author of the book "Points of Power". (Photo: PRPhotos)5 of 10
6. Adams was married to NFL player Tim Crawford and is the mother of one daughter, Taylor Adams Crawford. (Photos: PRPhotos)6 of 10
7. In 2009, Adams was named the #1 Gospel Artist of the last decade by Billboard magazine. (Photo: PRPhotos)7 of 10
8. Adams released her first album, Just As I Am, in 1987. (Photo: PRPhotos)8 of 10
9. Adams recorded a song for the 2003 movie, Honey, entitled "I Believe". (Photo: PRPhotos)9 of 10
10. Adams performed at "The Salute to Gospel Music" at the White House during the George W. Bush administration. (Photo: PRPhotos)10 of 10
Get The Very Latest From Bishop Secular … LIKE Him On Facebook!